Downsizers - April 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,530 Member
    Options
    Congrats to @missysave0612, @transparentenigma and @iradi8! Our top 3 this week.

It warms my heart to see so many Downsizers in the milestones. Congrats!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,530 Member
    Options
    Sunday’s check in
    Daily Goals
    ✅Steps 5,196
    ✅Sleep
    ✅Walk

Sorry for the short responses today. I was video chatting all morning so I am really behind. I went for my walk as it is going to rain soon. I was short on steps yesterday so I walked around the apartment to get it over 5,000.
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Steps 9,543

Did my should workout. This is my least favorite since I have to go really light due to being careful with my neck.

Quiet day, went to neighbors for Easter egg hunt and spent a couple hours by myself. Had a cheat dinner and grilled cheeseburgers.
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    @iradi8 good luck with your surgery. have a good recovery and don't rush back.

@Tazaria87 way to go on your holiday eating. that casserole sounds interesting.

congrats to everyone that hit milestones. there's a lot of success on those lists. congrats to the new vaccine receivers. i hope you don't have any of the bad side effects.

@azkunk my doc has been trying to get me into cardio but they keep putting out more and more hoops to jump thru. i've already had to give 7 tubes of blood, urine, ekg, several b/p readings. the newest request was put in last week so i'm hoping they will finally agree to see me.

my stomach has been feeling "weird" all day. i woke up with it. i can't tell if it's hungry, full, sick, or just being ornery. i've tried safe food - english muffin, bad food - taco bell, water - 40 oz, antacids, exercise, burping. nothing is helping yet.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,311 Member
    Options
    Once again I came up shy on my 10 mile walk but I came closer today then yesterday ....today was a 4 hour walk and 9.06 miles I will take it .....No walking outside tomorrow because my daughter has a busy busy day with homeschooling ...we will resume to walking on Thursday after my podiatrist appointment :)
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    4/3 9.053 steps walking
    calories-even
    logged-yes
    8 hrs. sleep

Had people over for lunch and overate. Just not used to allowing room for dessert anymore and too unwilling to skip it. Another area that needs work. Got a short walk in the morning and one in the afternoon before evening church. Hope everyone had a great Easter.

@iradi8 congratulations on your weight loss and hope you recover quickly from your surgery.
    @red1185 hope that you are feeling better today.
    @bluetail6 so sorry for your loss and his family's loss.
    @mszoueb congratulations on your 100 days of logging. Considering how glitchy this site can be it's a great accomplishment.
    @rwood586 I hope that you can get into the VA. In my state(Iowa) they were sued for not going through their radiology backlog. Hope your stomach feels better.

• TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

4/5
    Stationary bike 35 minutes, 9 miles, moderate effort
    Steps 4,100
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    That’s an incredible walk! Four hours and nine miles!!

@lindamtuck2018
    Way to go Linda on getting over 5,000 steps in!
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    azkunk wrote: »
    Username : azkunk
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW:173.2
    CW: 173.3
    LTD: 33.7

I felt like it was a good week and I’m disappointed that it ended in a gain. I’m not going to let that deter me and will keep up the effort. The scale has got to come down sooner or later. My rower should ship this week. I hope the more intense exercise will kick start some loss

That’s the spirit! Positive and looking forward. Please do not let the 1/10 of a pound gain let you feel disappointed. You had a great week! It may be extra water.
    You’re right. The scale will move down. You’re doing amazing.
    A rower is intense. Yes. Weight loss and strength.
    Keep up the positive work 👏👏
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    @Beautyofdreams
    Look how well you did! Steps, calories. Sleep, and logged everything 👏👏👏
    You’re doing amazing!!
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,881 Member
    Options
    @Beautyofdreams
    Thank you.

@azkunk
    Thank you. I need to really take a moment to appreciate how far I've come.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    You will get to your goal!! Also, if it's not too late, I would like to be in the step challenge for 8K steps.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    @Beautyofdreams
    Thank you.

@azkunk
    Thank you. I need to really take a moment to appreciate how far I've come.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    You will get to your goal!! Also, if it's not too late, I would like to be in the step challenge for 8K steps.

I have a ways to go to get to my goal but thank you ....I will add you to the step challenge ..Happy to have you join us :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    That’s an incredible walk! Four hours and nine miles!!

@lindamtuck2018
    Way to go Linda on getting over 5,000 steps in!

Thank you so much Theresa :)
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    255 messages since the last time I got in. Wow. You people are amazing ;)
    Im doing a quick step in to give my info and go back to study. It's so bad that I can not spend time with you like before :(
    But to be honest, I am also not seeing my friends. And my family more than 2 years already!

My weight is going up and down, but I must admit I forked up with the chocolate eggs.
    My current weight is 130.8 kg =288.3 lbs
    @lindamtuck2018
    My steps
    29/03/2021 8.933 steps
    30/03/2021 9.035 steps
    31/03/2021 19.258 steps
    1/04/2021 9.553 steps
    2/04/2021 8.306 steps
    3/04/2021 21.314 steps
    4/04/2021 8.432 steps
    5/04/2021 18.384 steps

I managed to do every day more than 8000 steps :)@Megan_smartiepants1970
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,881 Member
    Options
    @azkunk
    I hope you get the transportation for your daughter figured out. Also, I'm sorry about your dog's suffering, and yours as well. I do think it is wonderful that the vet can come to your home. Our little one is up there in age as well.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    04/05 Steps: 5,035
This discussion has been closed.