Downsizers - April 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 i didn’t realize I forgot to log my steps.
    3/28: 3, 067
    4/6: 6,100
    4/7: 2,677
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,908 Member
    Options
    red1185 wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 i didn’t realize I forgot to log my steps.
    3/28: 3, 067
    4/6: 6,100
    4/7: 2,677

Missing 4/4 and 4/5
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    @rwood566
    Love your positive attitude! You’re absolutely right- to “not let one bad meal ruin your day”. Plus, way to show restraint removing a patty and only eating a third of the fries. Nice one! Bonus on your walk 👏👏👏
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,513 Member
    Options
    @Tazaria87
    It is great that you are seeing improvements in your physical fitness! Awesome job!

@rlaskey2
    Nice loss!

@TheresaM787
    Another great bike ride. Well done!

@rwood566
    That is so good that you reduced you intake by removing the patty and eating less of the fries. That shows you are thinking about how to enjoy your treat lunch while reducing the calories. Thanks for the reminder. We don’t have to wait until the next day to pick up from a bad meal. Great job on the walking!

@roz0810
    Awesome loss! You did everything right and your hard work payed off.

@kdlgiannoulis
    Maintaining can be a positive too!

• lindamtuck2018
    Options

Just a reminder on the weigh in format. It makes it a lot easier for me to find.

Username:
    Weigh in Day
    PW:
    CW:

• 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    @rwood566 Good for you to get out there and walk. It sounds like you went quite the distance.
    @roz0810 Nicely done!!!
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I stayed under my calories yesterday and lost 2lbs of water weight I had gained. My weigh-in is tomorrow and I'm hoping to be what I was last week. Although that week was up, I kept increasing this week so hitting it again would be nice...we shall see.
    @rlaskey2 That dinner sounds awesome! I'll have to check out that site - I love spicy foods.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Wednesday’s check in
    Daily Goals
    ✅Steps 5,656
    ❌Sleep
    ✅Walk
    ✅Water

Today we enter a stay at home order. Why this lockdown and stay at home is bothering me so much is something I can’t figure out. I ended up having a terrible sleep and binge eating. As most of you know I binge when stressed or upset. I am still working on that. The good news is the few times I have binged the last three months the amount I am eating has drastically reduced. I have made a lot of progress and I am proud of it.

My weight has been all over the place this week. I was 216 on Friday, I had a high of 219. 2, a low of 212 yesterday and back up to 215.6 today. I am hoping my weight will go down a bit for tomorrow’s weigh in. I am going to head out for a walk. I won’t be stopping for a tea as it is non essential so I will try a different walking route today. It’s another beautiful day so a great day for walking. I am planning our meals for next week and making my grocery list. I am going to start taking out my windows and cleaning them today. That should burn a few calories.

Have a super day!
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    @Tazaria87 excellent work on your treadmill. pushing yourself to go faster shows great improvement. how do your and your hubby feel today? i hope the shots didn't hit to very hard.

@rlaskey2 homemade refried beans? i'll have to check that out. thank you very much. good food and not much griping. double win.

@roz0810 very nice weigh in.

@kdlgiannoulis nice weigh in. surviving holidays has always been a win in my book. there should be a rule that easter candy shouldn't count against us. lol

@lindamtuck2018 I'm there with you on the emotion eating. all of those peaks and valleys in your weight must make your chart look like an ekg. it'll smooth out again. it's all good if it trends slightly downward.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 good luck with your appt today. i also hope it's not bad.

i hope everyone has a lovely day and a good weekend. don't stress over things you can't change.
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    @Tazaria87 excellent work on your treadmill. pushing yourself to go faster shows great improvement. how do your and your hubby feel today? i hope the shots didn't hit to very hard.

Neither one of us seem to be having a reaction which is great. My mom actually got pretty sick after hers so I was worried. Especially with my neices being here today. We both just have a very sore arm at the injection site.
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post April 7
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 104oz
    Steps 9047
    Exercise 25 min jogging in place

Don't have much to write about yesterday! Got my 1st Covid vaccine, the set up was super smooth and we were in and out in no time. After my neices got picked up, I finished tagging the rest of my sale stuff so that felt good. Today I'm watching my neices again and going to try to start putting my house back together.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,908 Member
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »

@rlaskey2 homemade refried beans? i'll have to check that out. thank you very much. good food and not much griping. double win.

@roz0810 very nice weigh in.

@kdlgiannoulis nice weigh in. surviving holidays has always been a win in my book. there should be a rule that easter candy shouldn't count against us. lol

@lindamtuck2018 I'm there with you on the emotion eating. all of those peaks and valleys in your weight must make your chart look like an ekg. it'll smooth out again. it's all good if it trends slightly downward.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 good luck with your appt today. i also hope it's not bad.

i hope everyone has a lovely day and a good weekend. don't stress over things you can't change.

Thanks rwood ....I had to have x-rays done on both feet and I see him again next week ....I am prone to stress fractures ...I had to have surgery last year where I have to live with a screw in my foot for the rest of my life
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 4/7: 18,531
    Daily mini-workout ✔️
This discussion has been closed.