Shrinking Assets - April 2021 Team Chat

Replies

• fsennett
    fsennett Posts: 32 Member
    Username: fsennett
    Weigh In Day: Monday (I'm super late, I'm sorry)
    PW:218.5
    CW:218.5

No change but it was that TOM and I got sick. I went up and then back down. Overall, I have kept on track with my focus on not late night snacking!
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    BigBlues11
    Friday
    PW 153.7
    CW 153.2 (-.5 pnds)
    TLD -70.8 pnds
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    leni1us
    Friday
    PW: 159.8
    CW: 159.4

Slowly but surely wins the race!
  • janek1705
    janek1705 Posts: 26 Member
    Username: Janek1705
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW : 270.8
    CW: 268.2(-2.6lb)
    The weeks was far from what I wanted it to be but I worked off almost everything I gained, I'll take that win. I didn't get back to working out this week yet since it's been quite hectic but next week I think I will. I just did 1.5 day cleanse and it really helped.
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Hey I'm so sorry I didn't post sooner...I was having scale problems and then forgot to post!

Tuesdays
    Pw 295
    Cw 298 :(

Idk what happened... just my body being a pain i guess!! But hopefully it will mean more off next week!!
  • tiataleah
    tiataleah Posts: 22 Member
    Username: tiataleah
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW:210.0
    CW:211.0

I gained a pound...really getting frustrated.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    PW184
    CW183.2

Woo hoo a lil loss!!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

7h72r8gjpa6l.png
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    pa6waob46mjf.jpg

Getting fit & healthy is more than weight loss. We have to take care of every part of ourselves so that we can thrive!!
    Join this challenge today and do something good for you! :)

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10830662/april-week-four-self-care-challenge#latest
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    61pizpb68ejv.jpg
    2szwxcu3bcbu.png
    4a4w96wn8ix3.png
    0ep5j54mn39o.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    uxra4yduihc0.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    piw1h8hly326.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @apple852hk 2.75%
    2nd @19shmoo69 2.67%
    3rd @digger61 2.42%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @19shmoo69 7.0 Lbs
    2nd @digger61 5.0 Lbs
    3rd @eahrenee 4.4 Lbs
    3rd @ashleycarole86 4.4 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @eggfreak
    @Mrscanmore
    @gottagetthisdown
    @jennifersusanmcdougall
    @machchic
    @graceojo999
    @cldvermont
    @Piqueaboo
    @Tazaria87

pjxb3cdqk9o0.png

• Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    It's kind of bitter sweet to win for our team when I gained the previous 2 weeks! Trying really hard to keep it up.
  • junedave3
    junedave3 Posts: 36 Member
    User name.- june_dave.
    Weigh in day .- monday.
    PW.- 153lb
    CW.- 153lb
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Name: swauters
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW: unknown at this moment 223.something maybe?
    CW:224.2
  • peachplace
    peachplace Posts: 67 Member
    Weigh in day Monday
    PW: 256
    CW: 255

Was actually surprised to see any results.. I weighed myself all week and had the same #. Got to the Dr this morning and see at least a 1lb change... this is good... thought I was gonna have no change... yeah for little loss.. wish it was more. But I cheated a lot this week. I have to be more disciplined. I know I need to log in the app.. this will help keep me accountable.. hopefully better results next Monday!
  • hannahel2021
    hannahel2021 Posts: 8 Member
    User name. hannahel2021
    Weigh in day .- monday.
    PW.- 186.6
    CW.- 185

Didn't make my 2lb goal, but still happy to have a loss!

Don't know if it counts as strength training, I tried out pilates for some type of strength building as I don't have any equipment and it is HARD! But I did manage 3 short 10 minute workouts this week, so whooo for meeting that goal.

My goals for the week are to:

1. Stick to 1300 cals (I notice such a huge difference even if I go over 100-200 cals w/weight loss)
    2. Drink my water
    3. Keep up the pilates and zumba.
    4. I really like this week's challenge to do more self care, so I'm going to do that!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Whew! What a week!

I was traveling again last weekend... I posted by weigh in to the spreadsheet but not on here.

I was up 1.8 lbs. I was 175.2 last week and 177.0 this week. WRONG DIRECTION AGAIN.
    I stepped on the scale yesterday before leaving and was still 177.0. Stepped on this am and was 181.4!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK!?!?!?!?! I did not eat 14k cal over maintenance yesterday!! So, something is up. Sodium? TOM?? I've had a hysterotomy so IDK when my 'time' is anymore. Regardless, I am up - way up. I havent seen the 180s since last August or september.

Vent over....
    I have prelogged my day and I'm under 1300 cal. I am in complete agreement with @hannahel2021 - if I can stay under 1300, I lose well. Time to tighten the reigns.

I have had several long convos with a friend who has shed some light on my emotional eating. I have a Wednesday/Thursday binge trend. I vow NOT to have this binge this week. I am focusing on keeping my total carbs under 100g a day - this is simply to combat bloat. I am not a low carb person. Also, this will keep my sugar intake lower.

I will look back thru my old journals and see what I was eating on the daily when I was losing well. Time to remind myself of what works!

How did everyone do over the weekend?
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Well Friday night we had steaks and baked potatoes and salad and corn on the cob and big old grilled out Mill and then Saturday we had another big old grilled out Mill with grilled chicken wings grilled pork chops broccoli cooked on the grill that was the first but it was delicious all I did was pig out all weekend long I did not step on the scale this morning for fear of how high it would be I am tightening the rains as well cutting my sugar in my carbs down a bit I want to have a 2 lb loss from this week if I can make it happen that would make me so incredibly happy I am sick and tired of feeling like my belly is taking over the view of my beautiful feet hahaha let's crush it this week people drink that water drink that water drink that water
This discussion has been closed.