Downsizers - April 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    @lcfa5317 - happy birthday to your husband. Sounds like you had a nice celebration

@rwood566 - thank you, my Westie is a little better today. I have been craving corn on the cob lately but it’s not good yet.

@mszoueb - a walking buddy sounds great. I wish that I had one. When the rower arrives, I am hoping to get the family engaged in some friendly competition

@jimboden3 - nice loss! I’m looking forward to getting my rower this week and will also spend some time working on my form.

@rlaskey2 - nice job resisting the temptations. Sweets are really high for me to say no.

@lindamtuck2018 - the vaccine definitely can cause a headache and fatigue

@Megan_smartiepants1970 - I’m so happy for you. This has been entirely too long.

@888Angie888 - excellent steps!

@Beautyofdreams - I’m sorry you are feeling so down and are still having health issues. You have come so far, you are strong, you got this!
  • transparentenigma
    transparentenigma Posts: 565 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Username: transparentenigma
    Steps: 7042+ (Iknow more will be added before I hit the sack.)
    PW: 301.6
    CW: 300.8
    Exercise: yes
    Water: yes

4/12 - 7,450
    4/13 - 9,159
    4/14 - 5,284
    4/15 - 12,370
    4/16 - 6,171
    4/17 - 817 (Needed to charge and I forgot it for the rest of the day) :(
    4/18 - 7,500 (had to use another pedometer, as I was out and forgot the fitbit again. I don't know how accurate this is :/
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    @888Angie888
    You have done so great with your workout challenge so i am positive you will finish the month with a bang.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Glad you have a new surgery date!

@TheresaM787
    Nice job!

@Beautyofdreams
    Sending you a virtual hug! I hope you can get your foot and medications straightened out soon.

@transparentenigma
    Great loss! Twoterville is just around the corner. Can’t wait to celebrate with you.

@rwood566
    Well done! Making plans and following it through is an important part of a weight loss journey!

@azkunk
    I hope you get an appointment with the endocrinologist fast. Great job on your macros!

@rlaskey2
    Just think how beautiful everything will look when your renovation is complete.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Monday’s check in
    ✅Steps 6,219
    ✅Sleep
    ✅Walk
    ✅Water

Hit all my green! My rheumatologist appointment got moved to today from Thursday. My joints have been really inflamed for a few weeks now. I was sure by the time i saw her everything would be settled down so i am glad for once that my joints are sore. I will be getting a few cortisone shots today so i wont be walking on Wednesday or Thursday as my hips are being injected as well as my shoulder. I am heading out for a walk soon though it is pretty cold out. Also, my weight has dropped over the last two days. I am nervous saying that as I don’t want to jinx myself. I having been leaving calories in case I can’t fall asleep and i can eat without going over. I know this is not solving the problem of eating at night but it is a baby step towards a solution.

Have a terrific Tuesday!

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Congratulations to our weekly top three!
    @Piqueaboo
    @Tazaria87
    @TheresaM787
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Daily Post April 19
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 104oz
    Steps 9310

No official exercise yesterday but was on the go all day with all 4 kids in the house ( babysitting my nieces). I also did 2 loads of laundry and folded them/put them away during the day, and did all the dishes and swept my kitchen floor.

Sounds like exercise to me! Taking care of kids and housework has to burn a ton of calories.
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 4/19: 15,770
    Daily mini-workout ✔️
    Happy Tuesday🎈
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Updated steps for 4/19 14,960. Fit bit was syncing earlier when I posted I guess
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal steps everyone !!! 🥳👏👏👏
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    @Tazaria87
    Well done ✅tracked ✅calories under ✅water and 🤩almost 10,000 steps 👏👏👏👏 plus laundry, dishes and kitchen floor while looking after four littles 👏👏👏

@lindamtuck2018
    Congratulations Linda on hitting all of your daily goals and having a nice loss 🥳🎉🎉🎉 Good luck with the rheumatologist.
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

4/20
    Peloton 30 minutes, 8 miles, moderate effort
    Steps? No idea. My counter broke. Let’s say 2,000.
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    check-in for 4/20:
    steps - 8436. a few more tonight as i pick up daughter from work.
    calories - under 1800 but my macros are getting worse. time to renew my focus on them.
    exercise - 2.7 mile walk this morning and out shopping this afternoon.

we're rescuing 2 littles tomorrow. we have to drive across town to get them. luckily it won't be very hot. i'll try to get a pic of them to share.
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    PW: 183.4
    CW: 182.8
    Steps 12,964

I am happy with this loss. I have been struggling with snacks but getting a good amount of steps. Yesterday I took the kids out for breakfast so had a bigger meal and had a lighter lunch. Dinner was skinnytaste chicken caprese skillet which had no carbs. I did my back and biceps workout and a small walk in the beach with kids. I love collecting sea glass and shark teeth and sometimes the kids will humor me. Renovations are done until new front door comes in in a few weeks then the painters just need to come back and Finnish some trim in the basement.
This discussion has been closed.