• missysave0612
    missysave0612 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    Username: missysave0612
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 210.4
    CW (Current Weight): 212

Unfortunately had a gain. I've been so busy working on the new house in preparation to move & have fallen off the wagon q number of times this last week (sorry I'm late at weighing in too).

I have taken the grill & griddle to the new house & have decided that I need to plan meals when I'm working there. Fast food is obviously not my friend!
  • missysave0612
    missysave0612 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps
    4/18 - 6224
    4/19 - 6455
    4/20 - 2994 (fitbit battery dies part way through day :( )
    4/21 - 3623
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 4/21: 16,303
    Daily mini-workout ✔️
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Weigh Day Thursday
    CW: 224.8
    PW: 224.4
    I'm not too concerned with the small gain as the scale was lower earlier this week and I was mostly on track with eating. I have been eating more of my 'exercise' calories and might have to dial it back?

Happy Earth Day! 🌎
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Yayyyyy 🥳🎉👏👏👏👏👏

@Tazaria87
    It happens too fast. They grow in a blink. I still remember tearing up in the parking lot, after I walked them in on their first day.
    You’re doing fantastic with your daily goals. ✅✅✅👏👏👏

• rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Our littles are rats. One is a black and white hooded named sweetheart and her sister is an albino named rose. I have a couple pics. I just have to figure out how to import them. They are 9 weeks old.
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps 6,300
    Peloton 30 minutes, 8 miles, moderate effort
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @icfa5317 depression is rough. Continuing with your healthy eating and movement helps lessen it. My mother doesn't understand depression either and says just clean something or belittles my feelings. So I go to the local mental health center to speak with someone who is willing to listen and help me find solutions. It is good that you are posting here and hugs to you.

@roz0810 congratulations on your weight loss. It all adds up.

@rwood566 I hear that rats are very intelligent and can be affectionate. I remember that there is an MFPer named Hawkeye that has posted pictures of his pet rats. Congratulations on consistently staying within calorie budget and have you thought of keeping a diary of when your dizziness occurs and what you were doing before it occurred. This is how doctors were finally able to diagnose mine so that they could run the correct tests.

@lindamtuck2018 Maybe you need a diet break and a few days of eating at maintenance calories. I find that when I am uncontrollably ravenous it is usually because I have let my calorie deficit get too big or on the occasions that I don't want to take a break imagine that the hunger is eating the fat away.

• Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @Tazaria87 It is great that your children will be able to attend summer camps and socialize with different children. Your walk to the bridge sounds lovely and the painted rocks must be interesting and colorful.

@Missysave0612 moving is a stressful time. It is good that you are looking for solutions to keep your diet on track while you prepare your new home.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 so glad that you are on the schedule.

@888Angie888 When was the last time that you had MFP adjust your calories as your weight has changed? I had to readjust mine after I went to 0.5 lb./wk loss rate because after almost a month I realized that I was maintaining. Congratulations on being one of the top steppers!

@TheresaM787 it is great that you have found an exercise that you enjoy and are so consistent in using it. I hear that Peloton has a wide variety of programs and many people enjoy them.

My therapist has asked me to work on positive self descriptions and self talk and to recognize when negative thoughts creep in. Are they actually my thoughts and feelings or something that was said to me. I find it extremely difficult so have focused more on letting myself feel, identifying the feeling, breathe, reframing the situation and asking how my best self would handle the situation. This doesn't just hold true for sadness, anger and loneliness but for extreme happiness too. Will keep practicing these steps until they feel natural.

• rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Steps 16,053

Got to Ray in bed later than usual. Did my shoulders work out and made crock pot bah mi bowls which was good since I needed to take my daughter to volleyball and kill two hours nearby while waiting.
  • lcfa5317
    lcfa5317 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    04/22
    4,048 steps
    Stationery bike =60 minutes
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    @Bluetail6 - GREAT JOB🤩🤩🤩

@rlaskey2 - I looked up that recipe on skinny taste. Sounds good 🤤

@Beautyofdreams - I like that , “what would my best self do”

@rwood566 - interesting pet, enjoy 😊

@Megan_smartiepants1970 - I’m so glad that you are getting your surgery next week

@888Angie888 - nice insight on the exercise calories.

@missysave0612 - moving is definitely not conducive to healthy eating. Great plan to bring your grill and griddle
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    @Beautyofdreams rats are very intelligent. when these two are older we'll be working with them to keep them entertained. we have a rope for them to cross, balls to move around and i'm trying to figure out a maze i can make without tools. right now they are way to skittish. i'm starting to log when it happens. i'm just hoping i can get into cardio sometime. i have to get a new primary doctor and maybe he/she will be able to get me in.

@Bluetail6 excellent numbers.

@azkunk guess your daughter wanted you to feel like you were towing a water-skiing elephant. lol. great workout.

check-in for 4/22
    steps - 9390. it was more since i went to the store without my watch. it's been acting weird all day.

calories - under 1800, i think. not completely sure about the chicken thigh at dinner. i had 2 small ones so i don't think it was 2 full servings of it. started to have a small ice cream cup for dessert but saw the calories when i started to log it before eating. 280 calories for a teeny tiny cup? pass. i switched to an orange.

exercise - got in a walk this morning, surprisingly. i shouldn't have went since i was feeling lightheaded even before i left. i felt ok while i was on it though, and i had my phone with me this time.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 I'll post my steps tomorrow/later today. I need to go back through my Garmin Connect app.

@azkunk Thank you. It has been a crazy couple of weeks. Also, I giggled when I read that your daughter set the damper to seven!! Great job.

@rwood566 Thank you very much. I don't know anything about rats. I had a friend years ago who loved mice... Fascinated by your maze thought. Could you build one in a cardboard box using pieces of cardboard glued together? Kind of like one of those English gardens that look like a maze? Understand this idea is coming from someone (me) who has no sense of direction. I got lost in a small maze once. lol
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,513 Member
    Options
    @Tazaria87
    They grow up in the blink of an eye. Now I am watching my grandkids grow up just as fast.

@missysave0612
    Moving is stressful so go easy on yourself. Sounds like you have a plan for next week. Another idea could be a crockpot. On days I have to go out it makes my life much easier.

@888Angie888
    Experimenting with your exercise calories sounds like a good idea.

@rwood566
    I can’t imagine having a rat as a pet. I am terrified of all things rodent even hamsters. I hear they make great pets. My oldest granddaughter wants one. Great switch up on the dessert. Depending on the weight of the orange you saved around 200 calories.

@Bluetail6
    Amazing loss!

@azkunk
    Sounds like you are enjoying the rower.
This discussion has been closed.