It feels so good to have a loss!
  • janek1705
    janek1705 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Username: Janek1705
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW : 268.2
    CW: 266.8(-1.4lb)
    Had a bit of a rough start this week but I still managed to squeeze out a loss, I am almost at the weight I was before I gained 2.4lb more and I think I can get that next week, I am super excited.
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    BigBlues11
    Friday
    PW 153.2
    CW 153.2 (-.0 pnds)
    TLD -70.8 pnds
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    I might be jinxing things just by mentioning this, but still. It seems that the 2nd trimester energy levels are here for real. I’ve been at work for 2 full weeks without any sick leave due to nausea, and yesterday I managed to go out on a walk after dinner, without any particular errand to run. This is already a 12-day streak of leaving the apartment, but yesterday was the first day I did it without my husband pushing me or having some sort of errand to run. I’m still napping every day, but lately only one nap per day instead of 2 or even 3.

I even did the first round of cleaning my wardrobe, boxing up almost all regular jeans, trousers, skirts and tights. I have approximately 30 pairs of yoga pants, all of them are now boxed up. If I have the time and energy tomorrow, I’ll do the first round of cleaning with tops and dresses. There shouldn’t be quite as much to put away, as my pre-pregnancy style revolved around skinny jeans combined with loose tops. Or maybe that’s today, I don’t even know anymore. It’s 4.30AM now, and my excitement of sleeping longer than usual before needing to use the bathroom quickly changed to the realization that I’m so hungry I have to get up for a snack. Anyway, I ordered a big box of maternity clothes online and they came yesterday, I’m still shocked that everything fit and I don’t have to return any of that stuff.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    leni1us
    Friday
    PW: 159.4
    CW: 157.4

I tried a couple of days of intermittent fasting this passed week plus upped by walking and water drinking. I think all together they helped me get rid of 2 more unwanted pounds.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    PW183.2
    CW 182
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    PW 139.2
    CW 140

Figured this after a big loss last week. Yesterday I ran 4.2miles in a Pat Tillman charity run. I have not ran in a year but I can walk 6 miles easy. So yesterday I ran half the race. Walk/run, amazing being able to do this and feel lighter. So today I can say my legs are sore, so hopefully just retaining some water.
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Mrscanmore
    Pw 177.7
    Cw 177.6
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    nvs623ldlpwm.gif

:star:WEEK FIVE CHALLENGE is up! This week you will give up something that has been causing you to struggle and replace it with something that will help you move closer to your goals. Let's finish April strong!! B)
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10831241/week-five-challenge-do-this-not-that#latest
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Name: swauters
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW: 224.2
    CW 221.8 (-2.4)

Finally heading in the right direction again! My goal is to be under 220 next week!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    7mjiq3ypc5st.jpg
    ddra9fgidpw8.png
    f49c09y33a32.png
    vnobx5h2h3pd.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    xkvn7t3l38sy.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    o5bxc0aldzjj.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @healthygirlintransit 3.65 %
    2nd @lindamtuck2018 3.28%
    3rd @jimboden3 2.50 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @heathygirlintransit 8.0 Lbs
    2nd @lindamtuck2018 7.2 Lbs
    3rd @jimboden3 5.3 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @TheresaM787
    @bumpbreakcar
    @Aqualang26
    @gak71
    @ellz_runs
    @kerdil08
    @leni1us
    @davidji82
    @CharmingPassion

13ac4ae4h0cz.png

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    k3ljnibaunkq.png

WOO HOO!!! Way to go team! It has been a while since we have been in the top 3.

Let's see if we can be in the top 3 again next week!!!!!

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

rm6g268a47ac.png

• SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    UserName: SisuMom2019
    Weight in week: April week 4
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    CW (Current Weight): 218.0
    PW (Previous Weight): 219.0
    This week’s loss: 1.0
    LTD (Loss to Date): 39.3
  • junedave3
    junedave3 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    User name.- june_dave.
    Weigh in day .- monday.
    PW.- 153lb
    CW.- 152lb
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    Options
    Registration for MAY 2021 is open! Please invite friends or share the link with anyone you think would be a great new member:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10831398/registration-for-new-members-may-2021/p1?new=1
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,081 Member
    Options
    You have a new member heading your way ...... Please welcome @savannahs21 :)
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Welcome @savannahs21 !

I’m 15 days into leaving the apartment every day, I’m trying to keep up my streak to make it 3 weeks straight.

On Sunday we went out to get some storage boxes because we need to clean out our cabinets and walk-in. My regular clothes need to live somewhere while maternity clothes move in, and we need to temporarily remove some storage units from the walk-in to make room for a crib until the baby’s old enough to sleep in their own room. We need to also clear some cabinets from the baby’s future room to make room for their clothes, toys and other stuff. Of course the baby won’t need that much storage space in the beginning, but I’m going to put the increased energy and nesting instinct to good use and stay active now that I can. Seems like wasting a good cleaning/organizing inspiration would be, well, a waste.
This discussion has been closed.