TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (April)

Options

Replies

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,706 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 Good morning! Can I please carry over my weight from last week? I am out of town and forgot to weigh myself before I left. Thanks!
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Oh my - I totally spaced weigh in as well today. I will do it tomorrow and post! @cmhubbard92 hope that works?
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,033 Member
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 no worries! I carried it over!

@annabananamc I will be weighing in tomorrow as well-no worries!
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    30th April
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    water: 81oz
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    Thursday, April 29th

logged: all but dinner
    under: likely, but don't know for sure
    exercise: yes, my knee exercises
    steps: 7,075
    water: yes, 10 cups

My son came over and cooked me a belated birthday dinner of salmon, Brussels sprouts and mashed cauliflower and it was delicious! When it's a gift like that, taking the time to weigh and measure (and then ultimately having to use a best guess entry anyways) detracts from the gesture, so it wasn't even a consideration. The meal was healthy enough, with the only "added" calories being a little butter and olive oil to pan fry the sprouts and sour cream added to the cauliflower. The salmon was done in foil in the oven with salt, pepper and lemon, so nothing added there. I had 500 calories left over for dinner, so that is why I feel I was probably close on my calories.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    maryc11 wrote: »
    maryc11
    Friday 4/23/2021 211.4
    Friday 4/30/2021 211.2
    Mooreshelly09
    Week 4
    PW: 186.2
    CW: 185.6

Not a big loss, but still a loss. I'll take it! Have a fabulous Friday 🖤

@mooreshelly09 You're right Shelly....not huge, but a loss is a loss! @maryc11 Mary, you are doing all the right things. Sooner or later the scale will reward you properly!!
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Friday April 30, 2021 6:10 PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 4,250
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,706 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Thursday, April 29th

My son came over and cooked me a belated birthday dinner of salmon, Brussels sprouts and mashed cauliflower and it was delicious! When it's a gift like that, taking the time to weigh and measure (and then ultimately having to use a best guess entry anyways) detracts from the gesture, so it wasn't even a consideration. The meal was healthy enough, with the only "added" calories being a little butter and olive oil to pan fry the sprouts and sour cream added to the cauliflower. The salmon was done in foil in the oven with salt, pepper and lemon, so nothing added there. I had 500 calories left over for dinner, so that is why I feel I was probably close on my calories.

Sounds delicious! I love mashed cauliflower. True it doesn't taste like mashed potatoes but I don't expect it to so It is good. Especially with a little sour cream and maybe some chives. Ok, now I'm hungry. 😂
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    4/30/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 30 min jog with 5 min warm up and cool down, 40 min total
    Steps: 13094
    Water: 84.5oz

@HASWLRS thank you and your dinner sounds amazing!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    4/30/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 19,154
    Water: 100oz

Goals:
    Exercise 30 minutes each day:
    S:✔ M:✔ T:✔ W:✔ T:✔ F:✔
    Sleep a minimum of 7 hours
    S: ✔ M:✔ T:✖(6hr 50 min :disappointed: ) W:✔ T:✔ F,:✔
    Log/track all food, and complete diary daily S:✔ M:✔ T:✔ W:✔ T:✔ F:✔
    Complete garmin step goal:
    S: ✖(goal: 13,480) M:✔ (goal:12,990) T:✔ (goal: 13,190) W:✔ (goal: 13,210) T:✔ (goal: 15,210) F:✔ (goal:15,250)

2mi pace run, 1.5hr hike, and some strength. TGIF!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Thursday, April 29th

Sounds delicious! I love mashed cauliflower. True it doesn't taste like mashed potatoes but I don't expect it to so It is good. Especially with a little sour cream and maybe some chives. Ok, now I'm hungry. 😂

He couldn't find chives in the grocery store, so he added some green onion instead. :)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Friday, April 30th

logged: yes
    under: no....over by 100. I had some of my leftover dinner from the night before and I tried somewhat to log it this time and it came out higher than I thought. Plus, I didn't have as many calories to work with for the day.
    steps: 5,864
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    WEIGH-IN

172.4......down one pound from the last time I weighed-in. Down three pounds for the month. These are pounds that I have lost over and over again, so I am really going to try to make this the last time I lose them!!
  • JMTiv1979
    JMTiv1979 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    JMTIV1979
    Sat week 4
    PW 176.6
    CW 181.2

I am using a new scale and boy oh boy.... my other one is way off, PMS plus this is probably still some donut damage. Yikes!!!

It really is amazing how slow it comes off and how quickly it comes back.

• annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    OMG I did not expect a loss this week after a bad start, but finished stronger: 161.8

Maybe by June could get into 150s...it's a VERY slow road for this 59 year old...

Starting weight 4/2: 163.2
    4/9: 162.4
    4/16: 162.8
    4/23: 162.6
    5/01: 161.8
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    OMG I did not expect a loss this week after a bad start, but finished stronger: 161.8

Maybe by June could get into 150s...it's a VERY slow road for this 59 year old...

Starting weight 4/2: 163.2
    4/9: 162.4
    4/16: 162.8
    4/23: 162.6
    5/01: 161.8

@annabananamc it's a very slow road for me, too!
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    1st May
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    water: 70oz

Happy new month everyone. Time to smash it this May! Scales are down 4.4lbs this week. Hoping it sticks by Thursday weigh in!
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Saturday May 1, 2021 6:00PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 102 oz
    Steps = 10, 482
This discussion has been closed.