Shrinking Assets - May 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Can I move to the support side of this team until I am more healed from my surgery? This week I gained about 3.5 pounds. I know most of it is water I am retaining but I don't want to bring the team down.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Water water water!!! I need to drink more water toooooooooooooo for real!! Always a goal!!!

@imgwendolyn2015 sending you speedy healing!!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Can I move to the support side of this team until I am more healed from my surgery? This week I gained about 3.5 pounds. I know most of it is water I am retaining but I don't want to bring the team down.

Absolutely. Just let me know when you are ready to come back
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    HELP WANTED

I am reaching out for some assistance with our team. We could use a second motivator and a 3rd captain... Can be the same person or we can split duties.

Julie, @boehle, is working thru huge transitions at work and working far more hours than a human should. I am in the process of revitalizing my career and it is taking more of my time than I had anticipated.

@Hipari is growing a brand new human... Her life is about to change completely.

Being a captain/motivator should not take more than an hour or two per week. It is not a high stress position. It is ideal for someone that can pop on the thread more frequently that we have been able to lately. In my experience, being a captain was much easier when I was working a desk job - just kept it up in the background and I posted most every day. Y'all that have been on the team for a year or more have probably noticed the change once I left my day job.

Being an active captain definitely helps with accountability. The more active you are, the better your results.

If you are interested, please send me a DM. This is open to new members and senior members alike. Don't be shy!!!
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    leni1us
    Friday
    PW 157.2
    CW 157.6
  • janek1705
    janek1705 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Janek1705
    Friday
    PW 263.6
    CW 262.4 (-1.2lb)
    It could have been better but I made some poor food choices like 3 or 4 days in a row so I'm grateful for the loss I did get. I will try to do better for next week.
  • peachplace
    peachplace Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Peachplace
    Weigh in day Monday
    PW 254
    CW 254

Sorry got distracted this week..

No change.. it was my Easter this last weekend so busy eating all the good Lamb!!
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Cre804
    Friday
    PW 193.0
    CW 191.0

My actual weigh in for this week was yesterday since we are now on vacation. I will miss next Friday as well. I was surprised at this week’s loss but I think I’ve been so busy getting ready for the trip that I haven’t been focused on food much. I know my poor husband was forced to eat sandwiches a couple times this week!

I was hoping to break thru to the 180s before I left but I’m pleased I got this close. I haven’t weighed this low in probably more than 25 years! Now to try not to go overboard with all the delicious seafood here!
    djqaxvolxr1z.jpeg
    hru56k6h8le8.jpeg
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    cre804 wrote: »
    Cre804
    Friday
    PW 193.0
    CW 191.0

My actual weigh in for this week was yesterday since we are now on vacation. I will miss next Friday as well. I was surprised at this week’s loss but I think I’ve been so busy getting ready for the trip that I haven’t been focused on food much. I know my poor husband was forced to eat sandwiches a couple times this week!

I was hoping to break thru to the 180s before I left but I’m pleased I got this close. I haven’t weighed this low in probably more than 25 years! Now to try not to go overboard with all the delicious seafood here!
    djqaxvolxr1z.jpeg
    hru56k6h8le8.jpeg

Can you get up and do some early walking, so that you can still eat some of that delicious food?
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    PW 140
    LW 138.7

I hit this weight on Thur and going to stick with it, I was 140 this AM but I splurged and ate popcorn (air popped) last night and pretty sure I am sodium and bulked also had turkey kielbasa and sauerkraut, SALT. We will see next week. 130-135 is going to really be tough.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    PW 185
    CW 183.4

TODAY: IF till 3pm! Had a late night snacking fit!! Gotta get those under control!!! Having a decent week!! 🦾🦾Trying to really give it my all!!!
  • SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    UserName: SisuMom2019
    Weight in week: May Week 1
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    CW (Current Weight): 214.4
    PW (Previous Weight): 218.0
    This week’s loss: 3.6
    LTD (Loss to Date): 42.9

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CaydensMommy
    CaydensMommy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    CaydensMommy
    Saturday

This week wasn't a very good one. 😕
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    socajam wrote: »
    cre804 wrote: »
    Cre804
    Friday
    PW 193.0
    CW 191.0

djqaxvolxr1z.jpeg
    hru56k6h8le8.jpeg

Can you get up and do some early walking, so that you can still eat some of that delicious food?

Oh yes, I typically walk the beach first thing and again at sunset. Missed this morning because I had to hit the grocery store and pick up my son from the airport but I should be able to get into a routine tomorrow, weather permitting.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    Doing good!! Liquids only this morning!! Gonna hold off as long as I can today!! I am not hungry at all and I feel good. Working in the yard cleaning up some stuff that's making me nuts!!! Cleaned inside yesterday!! What a burn!! My house was gross!! Bickering with my husband ugh the tones trying to stay outta the house so I do not snack about it!! When I get the least bitdoqn lately I just wanna eat until I forget what's bothering me. Y'all I'm over it sooooo outside I go!! The fam left and went to town. "Mother's day shopping" so I'm doing me. Hopefully this frown turns around before they get home!!
  • ExerciseExtraFries
    ExerciseExtraFries Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Username: ExerciseExtraFries
    Weigh In Day: Saturday May 8
    PW (Previous Weight): 257.8
    CW (Current Weight): 257
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms here! I told my husband he needs to remember this day is already a special occasion, with all the 1st trimester suffering I deserve it lol.

@ExerciseExtraFries how are things going with that water intake?
  • junedave3
    junedave3 Posts: 36 Member
    Options

Speedy recovery
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

brcou9tm6nu5.png
This discussion has been closed.