Exercise yes
    Steps:5605 - back on track for steps this week
    Water 80+
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,999 Member
    Options
    palteacher wrote: »
    CW 172.2

@palteacher quietly going about your business and posting another loss! Well done! You are down 4.2 pounds so far this month.....glad you are on our team!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    gamommy2 wrote: »
    5/19
    Username Gamommy2
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes - 30 treadmill walking
    Steps 5825
    Water 88 oz.

Weigh in Wednesday
    Cw: 160.8

@gamommy2 another newcomer to team TBBT posting losses every week and who is also down 4.2 pounds so far for the month!! Yay!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Prehistoricmoongoddess

Wednesday
    LW 136.4lbs
    CW 136.2lbs

@prehistoricmoongoddess nothing wrong with holding steady for a bit. You are doing so well, that the next loss will happen soon!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    roz0810 wrote: »
    Username: roz0810
    Weigh In Day: Thursday
    PW: 252. 6
    CW: 247.8

Woop woop, that's more like it!! 😁

@roz0810 yep, I'd say!! You have had a great week! Actually, you have had a great month....down 7.8 pounds so far!! Congratulations, and keep up the wonderful work!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    maryc11 wrote: »
    falling down on the job over here...weather, home repairs, travel arrangements for a big trip coming up and JOB are all taking my attention away from the task at hand. I updated the spread sheet and will get my log caught up off my spreadsheet (I keep a separate excel on my desktop). might not be until tonight, have to commute into the building today and those days are really long. apologies, I have one really good week and then take two giant steps BACKWARD. can't even bring myself to get back on the scale....

@maryc11 It's like you are singing my song....one really good week and then two giant steps backward. Except that I don't actually have any physical obstacles in my way, only mental ones. You are still here, and still committed to losing weight, so you WILL get back up!! And the only thing that gets me back on the scale is knowing that if I miss two weigh-ins, I will be removed from the spreadsheet! Deep breath, Mary....one day at a time. You got this!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Wednesday, May 19th

logged: yes
    under: yes, but just barely. I had two big deficit days early in the week, and now I am feeling the hunger. But I am logging and then eating, to make sure everything fits into my diary and I am still posting an under!
    exercise: yes, a 46 minute walk
    water: yes, 12 cups
    steps: 10,086

Today I get my first Covid jab!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,671 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Wednesday, May 19th

under: yes, but just barely. I had two big deficit days early in the week, and now I am feeling the hunger. But I am logging and then eating, to make sure everything fits into my diary and I am still posting an under!

@HASWLRS Woot on the shot! I went into my office yesterday and it was wonderful not to have to wear my mask at my desk. Baby steps but we're getting there...
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,973 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Wed, May 19th
    Week 3 - Day 4
    Track - Yes
    Under Cals - No 1664
    Exercise - Yes
    Caloric Goal: 1450/Daily = 10150/Weekly
    Step Goal: 10000/Daily = 70000/Weekly

Boxing Goal (3x’s a week)
    ✖️✖️🥊✖️🔘🔘🔘

👟Challenges💧
    8386 Steps
    72oz
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Wednesday, May 19th

@HASWLRS Woot on the shot! I went into my office yesterday and it was wonderful not to have to wear my mask at my desk. Baby steps but we're getting there...

@DaffyGirl88 Maybe it is because we are a smaller business, and privately owned, but we never had to wear masks at our desks. If someone came by to talk to you, then yes, you would put your mask on, (they would already be wearing theirs) but otherwise, no, you could work away without one. I don't work at a desk; I stand at the filing cabinets. I keep my mask hanging on one ear and then just quickly slip it on if someone comes back there (which is often, as my husband's office is beside me). Ontario has just this week opened up the vaccine eligibility to anybody over the age of 18!! I am glad I already had my appointment...it might become challenging to get a time slot now with more people vying for one. But yes, baby steps will get us there!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,671 Member
    Options
    Wednesday, May 19th

@DaffyGirl88 Maybe it is because we are a smaller business, and privately owned, but we never had to wear masks at our desks. If someone came by to talk to you, then yes, you would put your mask on, (they would already be wearing theirs) but otherwise, no, you could work away without one. I don't work at a desk; I stand at the filing cabinets. I keep my mask hanging on one ear and then just quickly slip it on if someone comes back there (which is often, as my husband's office is beside me). Ontario has just this week opened up the vaccine eligibility to anybody over the age of 18!! I am glad I already had my appointment...it might become challenging to get a time slot now with more people vying for one. But yes, baby steps will get us there!!

Part of it is that I work on a US Navy base and the rules for being on Government property are stricter than for the general public. Masks were required anywhere on federal property, indoors or out. Even though our state has lifted the requirement all stores and restaurants are still requiring masks. Which is fine with me, I don't think I'm ready to throw ALL caution to the wind.
  • Krysless2
    Options
    💨👟🏃🏻‍♀️just jogging thru with a quick #Reminder to the team: Even though Thursdays could be perceived as mid week for some, we only have 2 more full days to make better choices before we wrap up Week 3!
    How do you want to end it? 🏃🏻‍♀️👟💨
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    20th May
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    water: 74oz
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Username: rawrxamberx
    Week: May Week #2
    Day: Wednesday
    PW: 308.4
    CW: 312.2
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Meant to put week #3 lol
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: rawrxamberx
    Week: May Week #2
    Day: Wednesday
    PW: 308.4
    CW: 312.2

@rawrxamberx What's going on, Amber? Talk to us!! Maybe we can help?
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon team! Fabulous work for all of you this week! I love coming back and seeing all the updates!

I've been trying to get my "life" together as I let a lot of thing slip in the last few years... I made both an eye appointment and an appointment for a physical, and attended both this week. This is a pretty big step, because I haven't been to either in about five years. I am happy to say that I now have a new prescription(yay new glasses), and am seeing much more clearly! I really didn't realize that it was that bad! My physical went well, but I need to go for blood work this weekend... My doctor is looking specifically at my thyroid, vitamin D and iron levels because of the tiredness that I have been experiencing for a long time. She asked me what I was doing diet wise, and was very encouraging when I told her how much weight I have lost, and said that she uses MFP as well, but follows macros, mostly! Otherwise she told me I am much healthier than my past records showed(although they did not show my highest weight) and that my plan for slow and steady weight loss will be the most maintainable in the long run... I also got my tdap vaccine, which i was overdue for the last ~4 years.... yikes! I absolutely loved her and look forward to having her as my primary care physician. Now, the only thing I need to do is make sure I can get an appointment for a obgyn(I already put in a request) and a dental appointment.

Hubby has been out of work for a few months now, and was cleared to return to work on Monday, but was a wreck when we woke up. He went back to the doctor today, and he was prescribed an anxiety medication and a referral for therapy. His doctor hopes that this medication helps the symptoms that he has developed after a few months home. There is some other stuff going on with hubby, but it's a lot to explain... It's one of the big reasons I haven't been putting my full attention to the group. I just want him to feel better :)

A couple weeks ago a family member passed away after having a bad fall at home and being intubated at the hospital... She was the sweetest, most caring woman that used to take care of me when my mom was at work. Her husband passed away two years ago(after 63 years of marriage), and she has suffered from dementia, so it's been a rough road for her. We will miss her dearly, but believe that she has finally reunited with hubby :heart:

5/17/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 6,356
    Water: 160oz

5/18/21
    Steps: 7,542
    Water: 161.8oz

5/19/21
    Steps: 12,521
    Water: 193.8oz
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Hugs for your hubby, and you, @cmhubbard92! (I think I need a map of people's user names to their real names)

I need some group think. I normally wake up about 6am and have some quiet time, then like to meditate about 7 or 7:30 and then go on my walk. My work starts at 8:30. Most days this works just fine.

But when my husband has an 8am meeting in the morning, he pops up about 7:15 and needs coffee, and I let the dog out, feed dog and cat, and make the coffee. It never fails that I skip my meditation and walk those mornings, and most of those days I don't make it up later. And then often those are my bad eating days because I am unfocused at work and pop stuff into my face mindlessly.

Today is one of those days.

I need a plan that I can stick with for the days including:

- finding out before 7:15am that he's got an 8am meeting
    - some sort of alternative to get my exercise in before 8:30, or a plan for lunch or after work
    - some sort of accountability to check in and make sure I do it.

Any ideas?!
  • Krysless2
    edited May 2021
    Options
    @annabananamc sometimes we just need an outside perspective, right? Based on your time line it seems like no matter if the hubs has a meeting or not, you still have a 6-715am window. Can you cut your quiet time down to 15 minutes, meditate for 15 mins then get your walk in from 630 to 715? If hubby then doesn’t have a meeting you could do some more meditation/quiet time. It’s hard breaking up a routine but maybe that’s better then no meditation/workout?

You might be putting too much pressure on how long these activities need to take for them to be effective. I believe a 20 min walk is better then no walk at all.

Sometimes I just don’t want to exercise on a certain day. On those days I just do 10 min walks on my treadmill here and there. I got out of that mindset that I HAVE to complete an IFit workout or I have to sweat for this to be working. Exercise helps me to remain conscientious of the foods I’m eating for the rest of the day. It helps to keep me mentally focused even on bad days. Hope I’m helping and not just rambling! Lol
This discussion has been closed.