Replies

• RYcare
    RYcare Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    User: RYcare
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 230.8
    CW: 231.4

I feel like I want to break the scale as it does not go lower than 230 for months now 😠
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,915 Member
    Options
    @laurelfit57 I'm so very sorry, my condolences on the death in your family. Hugs to you.

@AustinRuadhain Yay for healthy plans!

@TeresaW1020 Oh I love those cars, my coworker has one! I bet you'll love it. Congratulations!

@askewcr I love your attitude about being great at being you! From your numbers, it looks like you lost weight, I'm confused?

@davors19 Congrats on the loss!

Hello all. I've got a busy day today, going to my WW meeting, running errands and then tonight I'm going to dinner at a friend's house. It should be fun, we are also going to make some art. She will probably cook something healthy so I'm not worried about dinner. Have a great day!

50 Day Commitment:
    1) Track every day using WW app ✅
    2) Workout at least once a week (it's a start!) ✅
    3) No unplanned sugar X

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • trooworld
    Options
    Username: Trooworld
    Weigh in week: week 3
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    SW: 248
    PW: 217.2
    CW: 218.8 :'(
    LTD: 29.2
  • Firefly743
    Firefly743 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Firefly743
    ***Weigh In***
    PW: 257.8
    CW: 256.8
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Weigh in week: week 3
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    SW: 248
    PW: 159.8
    CW: 165.2 :'(
    Can I just say that all the comfort food that was dropped off was most enjoyed (especially the homemade sourdough breads and banana breads), it did nothing for my waistline 😳
    Tomorrow will be better
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    Cornanda

PW and CW: 179.4

No change this week
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    RYcare wrote: »
    User: RYcare
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 230.8
    CW: 231.4

I feel like I want to break the scale as it does not go lower than 230 for months now 😠

I thought the same and bought a smart scale. Now it tells me when it’s up and exactly by how much 😂😂

Good luck to you and hope your scale will start cooperating soon .
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Recap on my numbers:
    Last week: 252.5
    This week: 253.5

Sorry I didn't state it correctly! :)
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    WEEK FOUR CHALLENGE: SELF-CARE is up and ready for you!! :)

l0ee90d5p04c.jpg
  • mlhopp93
    mlhopp93 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    mlhopp93
    HW -- 355
    Weigh in day Saturday

SW (5/1/2021): 263.6
    5/8/2021: 259.2 (-4.4)
    5/15/2021: 260.4 (+1.2)
    5/22/2021: 261.0 (+0.6)
    5/29/2021:

Just stuck in a cycle -- about a 2 pound cycle for 2 months. Need a win next week to keep me on the path. Not unhappy where I am but that is part of my problem. I need to get mad about these next 62 pounds. I need to keep my progress going. I look back to Sept 2020 at 355 and am so much better off but have gotten complacent. People tell me I'm looking much better than last year and I take it as I can ease up on this journey. That is how I've gotten back to heavier weights in the past -- complacency and feeling like I've done good enough so I can take a break. Then I lose motivation and go back to bad choices. Not this time "body and mind" -- buckle up because it's me against these next 62 pounds to get under 200. Thank you for all your stories, struggles and victories -- it keeps me coming back.....
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    h7c43pvv2fgo.jpg
    5px45sxaxu6v.png
    g0l2z4b45bd4.png
    0cty9yuby6i0.png

TEAM PLACES BY PERCENTAGE
    7ajvwn28chpp.png

TEAM PLACES BY POUNDS LOST
    s5ctwwdy0q4i.png

INDIVIDUALS BY PERCENTAGE
    1st @KHill875 1.93%
    2nd @roz0810 1.90%
    3rd @Aqualang26 1.88%

INDIVIDUALS BY POUNDS LOST
    1st @roz0810 4.8
    2nd @888Angie888 - @ashleycarole86 - @CharmingPassion all tied at 3.8
    3rd @Aqualang26 - @rwood566 tied at 3.6

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @marsipan100
    @kerdil08
    @melaniedscott
    @PlaneMonkey
    @Just_Kisha
    @KristieJC
    @davidji821
    @Be_theBest_Me
    @Jactop

axlg4h6kbauo.png
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind words, they mean a lot❤️
    @TeresaW1020 I love what you said about self care, I was actually thinking a lot about that yesterday. I decided that my goal is to figure out a meal plan for the week, start doing the MELT Method again (I signed up for an online class last night), and get training with my pup again (I also signed up with that online last night). My poor pup is a high energy girl and I have really let her down the last few weeks. I took her out yesterday and she was going crazy she was so happy to be out and about:).
    I am someone who really needs structure and that has been seriously lacking in my life. First steps, cleaning out my fridge, a trip to the farmers market this afternoon, some online training for both me and my pup :-).
    @TeresaW1020 I have to say, your pup looks just as happy as you do in your fun red car!
    @mlhopp93 I definitely understand the complacency issue, I have been there many times! I like your attitude of turning it around!
  • Jypsy1
    Jypsy1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    @broncobuddee
    Weekly weigh in
    Username. Jypsy1
    Weigh in day. Saturday
    Pw. 142.3
    Cw. 140.6

It seems like every Saturday day I get swamped with the unexpected so may I please change my weigh in day to Sunday? Thank you
  • trooworld
    Options
    @Firefly743 @Jypsy1 Congrats on the loss!

@laurelfit57 Give yourself some grace and make the next decision a healthy one. <3

@TeresaW1020 Wow, that's a nice, pretty car! Maggie looks like she's enjoying it, too. :) You've got this, we've got this!

@mlhopp93 Keep fighting. You'll get there!

@davidji82 @Jactop @Firefly743 You guys are incredible, way to go on the leaderboard!!!

Hi all. I had a great time with my friend last night. It's very cathartic to do art and have a conversation at the same time, it feeds the soul. <3

50 Day Commitment:
    1) Track every day using WW app ✅
    2) Workout at least once a week (it's a start!) ✅
    3) No unplanned sugar ✅

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    It's that time of month again! NO, not that one :wink:

Recruitment time. The sign-up thread for new members is now open. The June challenge starts next Sunday! Please encourage your friends, co-workers, anyone who might find Fat2Fit helpful.

If you are already here - you do not need to sign up again!

Give this link to your friends, and let's top up our numbers for June.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10833663/june-2021-registration-for-new-members#latest
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    @TeresaW1020 Welcome back! I'm glad that your trip went well. You'll get back on the horse soon enough! The new car sounds great! I have a Ford Everest which I think is a little larger than the CRV, but I love all the technology it has too! I love the pic with the cute little fluff-ball in your lap, it looks like it could be from the brochure for the car!

@davidji82 Great loss!

@laurelfit57 So sorry to hear you've been having such a strained time - welcome back to the team.

@Katmary71 I'm glad you had such a great time catching up with your friend!

@askewcr Wow that does sound like a busy time, but I'm glad you enjoyed the visits. I love your positivity.

@davors19 Nice loss this week!

@Firefly743 Congrats on the loss!

@mlhopp93 I think it's great that you've recognised what's happening and why you're stuck in that cycle. That's often the hardest part, figuring out the why! You can do this!

@Jypsy1 Great loss this week!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hi all, I didn't check in over the weekend at all, sorry. It was fairly busy with housework, and partying, and recovery. Hubby has been pulling down an area next to the carport which was made from wood and all termite-eaten and rotten. It had made for a nice, shady garden area for a long time, but we are wanting more space for the carport now and were worried about it falling down on someone in any case! So he's been super busy with that and I'm helping where I can (which is, admittedly, not much), but it means that a lot of the housework has been pushed aside so I spent a bit of time catching up on that. Plus, my sister is still away and needed someone to look after her dogs so I've been doing that. My Mum and I had a really late night on Friday night, drinking and chatting. It was really good to properly talk because even though she's been staying with us a lot lately, we're usually just talking briefly about our days and not much deeper than that. So this was nice. On Saturday we went to a friend's 30th birthday party which was good too - cold, but they had fire buckets so it wasn't too bad. So Sunday was pretty much a recovery day, getting prepped for the week ahead and not doing much else!

My scale has definitely been misbehaving though. I had great deficits every day last week up to weigh-in, but every day the scale rose a little more. Obviously I am retaining water, and even more so after the weekend, so I need to get myself back on track with some healthier eating habits I think. And definitely need more exercise. I'm about 98% over the cold and chest infection, so there really are no excuses.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    pjrcfjx2qhym.png
    2021 Word: PEACE
    Goals for May:
    wyr9qc2nvwac.png
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Sunday weigh in
    P. W. 260
    C. W. 261