Replies

• roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Username: roz0810
    Weigh In Day: Thursday
    PW: 247.8
    CW: 248.2

Had a few days off so its ok. Will hope to see a loss next week!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,671 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 26 May
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, morning spin class and walk in the evening. Also, several short walks throughout the day to get away from the computer.

Water: 120 oz
    Steps: 16,360
  • palteacher
    palteacher Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    CW 171.8
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had a lot of jaw/facial nerve pain from my dental work this week, but I did get my morning walk in and kept calories under control. Hoping today is a better day on all fronts, and soon it's the weekend!

Wednesday, May 26
    Exercise: yes
    Water: yes
    Steps: 5469
  • gamommy2
    gamommy2 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    5/27
    Username Gamommy2
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise no
    Steps 4700
    Water 72
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Thursday May 27, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 102 oz
    Steps = 8,450
  • maryc11
    Options
    I think I am going to have to take some 'official' time off in June...traveling for 10 days in the middle of it and not sure I will have access to internet every day. Thoughts? Such a great run throughout the month of May hate to break my stride, if you know what I mean.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,975 Member
    Options
    maryc11 wrote: »
    I think I am going to have to take some 'official' time off in June...traveling for 10 days in the middle of it and not sure I will have access to internet every day. Thoughts? Such a great run throughout the month of May hate to break my stride, if you know what I mean.

Totally been there! Have you tried to use the Myfitnesspal app? That might help you with at least checking in daily.

I’m not much help in this area, unfortunately. But I have learned that if I stick to an IF16:8hour eating schedule and try to check in on MFP every day(even though my mind wants to ignore what I’m doing to my body while on vacation) at least doing those two things, for me, prevents a terrible gain. Either way I still tend to drift off from my journey for a little bit. I’ve just learned how to get back on the wagon more quickly each time I get off.
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    27th May
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    water: 70oz
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Thursday 27 May
    Exercise: yes

Water: 100 oz
    Steps: 11,968

Weigh in Week 4
    PW: 144.8
    CW:143.8
  • maryc11
    Options
    delaying weigh in until tomorrow...planning a hike near Canyon Lake today so hopefully, the exercise will pay off. hope everyone can get out and take time to reflect this weekend. stay safe!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    delaying weigh in until tomorrow...planning a hike near Canyon Lake today so hopefully, the exercise will pay off. hope everyone can get out and take time to reflect this weekend. stay safe!

@maryc11 Enjoy your hike, I'm jealous (sitting at my desk :/ )

As for taking time off in June it's totally up to you but I agree with @Krysless2. When I'm on vacation (I will also be on vacation for a week in mid June) it helps me to log in every day. Even if all I log is my morning coffee, it's just enough to make that mental connection and not go TOTALLY wild.
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I am also delaying my workout because gyros and fries last night + inflammation and pain day without exercise made yesterday suck. I registered for a noon yoga class (online) today so that should help me work out the kinks!

Thursday, May 27
    Exercise: no
    Water: yes
    Steps: 1386

I am ready for my head/jaw/mouth to stop hurting NOW!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,975 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Thurs, May 27th
    Week 4 - Day 5
    Track - Yes
    Under Cals - Yes 1202
    Exercise - Yes
    Boxing Y/N? ✖️✖️🥊✖️🥊🔘🔘
    👟Challenges💧
    13088 Steps
    72oz
    Reminder:
    Boxing Goal (3x’s a week)
    Step Goal: 9000 / Daily; 63000/Wkly
    Caloric Goal: 1721 / Daily = 12047/Wkly
    NetCarb Goal: 30g
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Prehistoricmoongoddess

Wednesday
    LW 136.2lbs
    CW 140.6lbs

I'm late logging in and my figure is shocking.

It's crept up in the last 10 days. I should have weighed on Wednesday which would have been less, but I didn't and I'm going to be honest. If not I may as well give up now.

My daughter seems to have given up, so I'm going to go back to using my diary.

Wednesday I spent with my granddaughter and my daughter arranged to pick me up. What she didn't say was she'd arranged a takeaway.

I could have eaten less of it but I didn't.

This ends now!

• thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    username: thedestar
    Weigh in Week: May week 4
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Previous Week's Weight: 174.5
    Today's Weight: 175.5
  • maryc11
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Friday May 28, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 85 oz
    Steps = 12,805
  • maryc11
    Options
    I am definitely going to try the app. I will need to plan the weigh ins, though. I will miss two. I can hopefully juggle it a bit so I don't get 'de-activated' by not logging a weight two weeks in a row. I will stay the course and hopefully keep up the momentum and help the team a little bit.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    I am definitely going to try the app. I will need to plan the weigh ins, though. I will miss two. I can hopefully juggle it a bit so I don't get 'de-activated' by not logging a weight two weeks in a row. I will stay the course and hopefully keep up the momentum and help the team a little bit.

@maryc11 just let me know when you start your vacation and I will enter the same weight for when you're out :) don't stress the weigh ins and enjoy yourself :)
This discussion has been closed.