Under Calorie Yes
    Water 80oz
    Steps 9036

6/24
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 81oz
    Steps 9900

It's been a whirlwind of a couple days with company showing up to stay. My husband's sister and her boyfriend and 2 kids who are 2 and 6. The kids all had a blast together of course. We did summer camp, I watched 3 of the 4 kids while they went to a baseball game, we went to the zoo, made tasty food and they left for another house this morning. Now my weekend will be filled with my kids and my neices instead haha. My parents and my sister in laws' parents are all on vacation (not together) so I'm the only babysitter left. I think they will be here for the next 5 days, and should be here in about 15 minutes!

Phenomenal two days of SMASHING all of your daily goals 👏🏻👏🏻 Now, that's one busy house you have there! I think you are the new sleep away camp 😆 Well, we know you are definitely going to get your steps in with all of those littles around 🤣 🤗

Steps 6/24: 20,368

Another HUGE step day, wouldn't expect anything less 🤩

red1185 wrote: »
    Thanks for the encouragement!
    @lindamtuck2018 some of my NSVs:
    1. I’ve been back at tracking (even when I go over)
    2. I’ve been walking the dog everyday, even if it’s just a short one
    3. I took her on a long walk yesterday at the park, and when I realized I still hadn’t met my step goal, I went on a short walk later to make up for it
    4. I went to dinner yesterday, and stopped eating when I was full.
    5. I’m not giving up, or giving in. I complain a lot, but I keep going lol.
    6. I just hit 175 consecutive login days to MFP
    7. Even though I don’t respond to everybody’s posts individually, like a lot of y’all do - I read them, and am so inspired! (I respond in my head lol)
    I’m always deeply grateful for the support I get from all of y’all!
    I remind myself that I’m not where I want to be, but I’m farther along than where I was 6 months ago.

@Megan steps:
    6/23: 3,790
    6/24: 9,197
    You have some terrific goals and NSVs (Non-Scale Victories) 🤩 Number 1- is a biggie, tracking and tracking honestly. I used to guess what a tablespoon of peanut butter was (apparently it was closer to three tablespoons when I measured it 😲. Love that you are walking the pup every day, great for pup and you. Loved even more that you kept walking to hit your step goal. Stopping eating when you're full is a tough mental one AND you did it!!! Yes, no giving up or giving in- feel free to vent here, we are here for you 🤗 Cheers to 175 and here's to another 175 (and then some). I'm glad that you're reading and being inspired by the posts, I am too. This team has helped put me in a more positive and forgiving mindset (instead of all or nothing). YES! You are on your path, kicking boo-tay all the way to your goal 🤗

rwood566 wrote: »
    Rwood566
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 308.0
    CW: 305.8. -2.2

falling back into a bad habit today. We have several days of leftovers and I'm the only one who normally eats them. I'm tired of them. I wanted a salad for lunch but had to move leftovers out of the way. I grabbed a couple of them and heated them up to get rid of them my normal way...eating. I ate one and started on the other despite telling myself not to. I repeated my no after each bite. I finally got it away from my mouth after half was gone and dumped it.

That combined with aching body and breathing problems has made my day a bad one so far. I couldn't walk so I washed my car slowly. Cost more than normal but oh well.

Wow!! Congrats on your loss Roger 👏🏻👏🏻 Oh yes, not wanting to trash the leftovers- I actually used to feel guilty. Now to combat those feelings, I try to make only enough for that one meal and we don't bring any leftover heavy calorie foods home. Well done on trashing it, even after half was gone, you still trashed it 👏🏻👏🏻. You had an enormous amount of steps yesterday. I'm sorry to hear about the pains and breathing problems today. Very impressive to wash your car even with the way you were feeling. 🤩

lcfa5317 wrote: »
    lcfa5317
    PW = 189.2
    CW= 188.1

I missed my Monday check in date. I was on vacation & not paying attention to my phone. Which was actually a good thing. I biked, hiked , and kayaked. Loving this summer! I think everyone appreciates being able to socialize again.

Congrats on your loss 👏🏻👏🏻 Now that's a calorie burning vacation- biking, hiking and kayaking 🤩

I got rid of my old "total gym" Put it out front and within 20 minutes it was gone ... my neighbors wife wanted it ...I just ordered my home gym.... I upgraded it since it was the only one that had an ab attachment ..that has always been my problem area
    https://www.marcypro.com/Marcy-150lb-Stack-Home-Gym-MWM-4965

Love that you paid-it-forward 🤩 When does the new one arrive?

It won't leave the shipper for 3 to 7 days and it is coming in many many boxes and I get to put it together ...I am assuming 2 weeks or so
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,437 Member
    Options
    My room where my gym will be is all cleaned out and in bins ...I am exhausted ...27,870 steps tonight ....gonna sleep good tonight and get up before 5am for our lonnnnnng walk in the morning :)
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I have a busy weekend and beyond...two birthday parties...my youngest turned 16 Monday and my oldest son turns 21 tomorrow...I'm not hopeful for any loss this week but I'm having fun with my boys on their birthday week!! Tomorrow is AX throwing...should be an interesting day...then we are going to a German restaurant and enjoy food and drinks!!!

My steps today was 6,163
    Everything logged and under...but too many carbs overall...

Next week hopefully will be better!!!

Happy Birthday to both of your boys 🎉 Now that's a fun weekend, celebrating both of your sons' birthdays and going ax throwing and going to a German restaurant (Hefeweizen, potato pancakes, red cabbage, sauerbraten, Weiner schnitzel, sausages.... mmmmm apple strudel). Ok, I think I like German food a bit too much. Nice steps AND staying accountable with logging & staying under 👏🏻👏🏻 You're doing incredible!!
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    My room where my gym will be is all cleaned out and in bins ...I am exhausted ...27,870 steps tonight ....gonna sleep good tonight and get up before 5am for our lonnnnnng walk in the morning :)

Now that is a productive day! Cleaned and packed the room, AND got almost 28,000 steps👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻!! Oh and this wasn't even your lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng walk day 🤣🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Sleep well. Great day for you!
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    Steps- 10,000 ✅
    Seltzer- 8 cups 👎 so close, 7 cups and that was a struggle getting the seventh down
    Tracked everything ate and drank ✅
    Under calorie budget ✅

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps 20,300 - nope, that's not a typo. I walked for about two miles while waiting for hubby to meet me outside, and then we walked another three miles together. I set a reminder at four different times today to walk at least 250 steps, thank you @lindamtuck2018 for the idea (I want to keep doing that, it's a great way to sneak in steps). I finally got to vacuum and mop everywhere, and that gave me quite a bit of steps. Later on tonight, while watching the Lightning vs Islander game I was pacing back and forth, and that gave me quite a bit of steps; AND THEN THE ⚡️LIGHTNING ⚡️WON & the jumping and cheering and running around the house gave me quite a bit of steps. I think I'm going to need one of @Poobah1972 's sleepy cocktail concoctions to help calm me down so I can sleep tonight. Woo hoo!!!!!⚡️🎉⚡️
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    I have a busy weekend and beyond...two birthday parties...my youngest turned 16 Monday and my oldest son turns 21 tomorrow...I'm not hopeful for any loss this week but I'm having fun with my boys on their birthday week!! Tomorrow is AX throwing...should be an interesting day...then we are going to a German restaurant and enjoy food and drinks!!!

My steps today was 6,163
    Everything logged and under...but too many carbs overall...

Next week hopefully will be better!!!

Great steps! Axe throwing sounds like fun. Last time I ate at a German restaurant was in Frankenmuth about 7 years ago. It was delicious.

Nice steps!

Aqualang26 wrote: »
    Aqualang26
    Weigh-In: Saturday (Friday night)
    PW: 181.8
    CW: 178.8

Yay!

Definitely YAY! Awesome loss!

Steps- 10,000 ✅
    Seltzer- 8 cups 👎 so close, 7 cups and that was a struggle getting the seventh down
    Tracked everything ate and drank ✅
    Under calorie budget ✅

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps 20,300 - nope, that's not a typo. I walked for about two miles while waiting for hubby to meet me outside, and then we walked another three miles together. I set a reminder at four different times today to walk at least 250 steps, thank you @lindamtuck2018 for the idea (I want to keep doing that, it's a great way to sneak in steps). I finally got to vacuum and mop everywhere, and that gave me quite a bit of steps. Later on tonight, while watching the Lightning vs Islander game I was pacing back and forth, and that gave me quite a bit of steps; AND THEN THE ⚡️LIGHTNING ⚡️WON & the jumping and cheering and running around the house gave me quite a bit of steps. I think I'm going to need one of @Poobah1972 's sleepy cocktail concoctions to help calm me down so I can sleep tonight. Woo hoo!!!!!⚡️🎉⚡️

Look at all that green! 7 glasses of seltzer is pretty darn nice. That’s a lot of walking Theresa. Next week I am setting one of my goals to do all my reminders to walk. You know they won’t win the Stanley Cup. Montreal will prevail. 😂
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Check in for Friday
    ✅Steps 8,930
    ❌Sleep
    ✅Walk

I had a nice walk yesterday with the lady from my building. I was tired and sore when I got back so I had a long nap. Having a nap is so luxurious. It’s raining here so no outdoor walk. We are off to go grocery shopping and pick the grandkids up afterwards.

Have a great Saturday!

• red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    red1185 wrote: »
    Thanks for the encouragement!
    @lindamtuck2018 some of my NSVs:
    1. I’ve been back at tracking (even when I go over)
    2. I’ve been walking the dog everyday, even if it’s just a short one
    3. I took her on a long walk yesterday at the park, and when I realized I still hadn’t met my step goal, I went on a short walk later to make up for it
    4. I went to dinner yesterday, and stopped eating when I was full.
    5. I’m not giving up, or giving in. I complain a lot, but I keep going lol.
    6. I just hit 175 consecutive login days to MFP
    7. Even though I don’t respond to everybody’s posts individually, like a lot of y’all do - I read them, and am so inspired! (I respond in my head lol)
    I’m always deeply grateful for the support I get from all of y’all!
    I remind myself that I’m not where I want to be, but I’m farther along than where I was 6 months ago.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 steps:
    6/24: 9,197

I need you to confirm your steps again ...I have 5111 for the 23rd and 3790 for the 24th ..is the 9197 for the 25th .. sorry I am exhausted

Ok no problem.
    6/22: 5,111
    6/24: 9,197 (took the dog on a long walk at the park, etc)
    6/25: 3,609
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Amazing steps and weigh ins again. Congrats everyone.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 27k steps cleaning a room? Are you a centipede? Great job. Glad someone will get use out of your old set and enjoy your new one.

@TheresaM787 it was a good game, but a sad ending. The wrong team won. Lovely steps.

@Poobah1972 way to push it. You are so driven.

Check in for 6/25:
    Steps - TBD
    calories - about 1350. Shockingly low but not happy about my lunch. One catfish fillet and steamed vegs for dinner.
    Exercise - just washed the car. Daughter wanted to hit the gym but I wasn't feeling well. Spent the night with a headache.
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Tazaria87
    Saturday
    PW 158.8
    CW 158.6
    Loss w/ MFP since 4/17/20 111.4 lbs
    LTD 164.4lbs

6/25
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 63oz
    Steps 4906

I suppose I should be thankful that I'm showing a loss at all after the food fiasco on Sunday and our anniversary dinner Tuesday. Last year during the summer it was easy because we couldn't go anywhere. Now it feels like we have plans every weekend with food everywhere and it's harder to stay on track. I've lost less than a pound in the last 2 weeks. And today we have a party to go to again with lots of food. Just gotta do my best I guess. I don't want to just sit in the house and avoid everything and everyone. Alright, instead of getting down on myself I'll be happy that I'm basically maintaining even through all the busyness and not using it as an excuse to gain weight.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    lmf1012 wrote: »
    lmf1012
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 144
    CW 143.6

Slow week, spent most of it flirting with 144

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    6/25 steps 10,273

Nice loss!

@Megan_smartiepants1970 27k steps cleaning a room? Are you a centipede? Great job. Glad someone will get use out of your old set and enjoy your new one.

@TheresaM787 it was a good game, but a sad ending. The wrong team won. Lovely steps.

Check in for 6/25:
    Steps - TBD
    calories - about 1350. Shockingly low but not happy about my lunch. One catfish fillet and steamed vegs for dinner.
    Exercise - just washed the car. Daughter wanted to hit the gym but I wasn't feeling well. Spent the night with a headache.

You always do so good with your calories. Hope you feel better soon. Is your breathing any better?

Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Tazaria87
    Saturday
    PW 158.8
    CW 158.6
    LTD 164.4lbs

6/25
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 63oz
    Steps 4906

I suppose I should be thankful that I'm showing a loss at all after the food fiasco on Sunday and our anniversary dinner Tuesday. Last year during the summer it was easy because we couldn't go anywhere. Now it feels like we have plans every weekend with food everywhere and it's harder to stay on track. I've lost less than a pound in the last 2 weeks. And today we have a party to go to again with lots of food. Just gotta do my best I guess. I don't want to just sit in the house and avoid everything and everyone. Alright, instead of getting down on myself I'll be happy that I'm basically maintaining even through all the busyness and not using it as an excuse to gain weight.

The pandemic definitely made it easier in terms of not going anywhere and being tempted by food. Overall, you do pretty good navigating those food situations. I think being mindful of what we are eating in those situations is what is important, Enjoy your get together!
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    Check in for Friday
    ✅Steps 8,930
    ❌Sleep
    ✅Walk

I had a nice walk yesterday with the lady from my building. I was tired and sore when I got back so I had a long nap. Having a nap is so luxurious. It’s raining here so no outdoor walk. We are off to go grocery shopping and pick the grandkids up afterwards.

Have a great Saturday!

Thank you so much, that was a lot of water for me. I thought I was going to pop. You know half of the Lightning was born in Canada, so... thank you 😆 It was nice hearing the Lighting talk about how they are looking forward to playing on their birthplace home ice (and not in a bubble this time).
    MAGNIFICENT amount of steps yesterday👏🏻👏🏻 You went well beyond your first goal and then you blew past your second goal 💨 Do a step dance Linda for hitting your goal 🙌🏻 That's so nice that you are walking with the lady from your building. The nap sounds lovely. Do you count the nap in towards your sleep goal, or is it just continuous night sleep?
    Enjoy those grandkids 🤗

lmf1012 wrote: »
    lmf1012
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 144
    CW 143.6

Slow week, spent most of it flirting with 144

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    6/25 steps 10,273

Congrats Joni on ANOTHER fabulous loss 👏🏻👏🏻 WOW! You went way over 10,000 steps 😲🤩👏🏻👏🏻 Do a step dance Joni for hitting your goal 🙌🏻

Check in for 6/25:
    Steps - TBD

It was a hard game to watch. I grew up watching the Islanders. Thank you, there was A LOT of pacing during the game.
    Why weren't you happy with lunch? That was an IMMENSE deficit! I don't know how you stay so low, that's so hard for me to do. I hope your headache went away.
  • Beverly2Hansen
    Beverly2Hansen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    146.4 is my weigh in today since returning from vacation. I'm excited to get back on track with my routine. I wasn't very active and ate poorly which really effected how I felt in a negative manner. The steps I did get in Thurs & Friday were really slow and just not how I walk or practice fitness.
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Tazaria87
    Saturday
    PW 158.8
    CW 158.6
    LTD 164.4lbs

6/25
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 63oz
    Steps 4906

Nice loss!! I know what you mean, it was so much easier when we couldn't go out. I agree, you just need to do your best in each situation. Yes, maintaining is better than gaining. That is going to be my plan for the holidays (I know they are about five months away, but once August is here, Fall is a blur and then it's Thanksgiving and Christmas). You're doing so well with tracking and staying under, making sure you get in steps and water 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
This discussion has been closed.