TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (July)

Options

Replies

• prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    I'm weighing in because if I don't I'll put on even more pounds.

It won't look good for the group stats, but it will make me face up to where I am.

I didn't weigh in on Wednesday, my usual day, but I weiged in yesterday, Thursday, and I was 139.2lbs. I am determined not to go back to the 140s

I feel you one hundred percent! This week was my “coming back” week if you will. Like I’ve been here, but this week it hit me hard that I need to get myself together.
    But we as humans should not be dwelling on the past, but look forward to the future. I’m trying so hard to change that mindset. Cuz I think that contributes to me not committing as much.

We got this hun! Let’s conquer this together 🙂

Thank you @rawrxamberx

I could go on about why the last few weeks have caused problems, but I'm putting all that behind me. What matters is how I react each day going forward.

I'll make a point of checking your progress going forward

frogletina
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Sunday July 25, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 5,780
  • gamommy2
    gamommy2 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Username Gamommy2
    Steps 6086
  • CycleMomOf3
    CycleMomOf3 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Sunday, July 25 check-in:

Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, I took the kids out kayaking on one of the local lakes for about 2 hours this afternoon.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Sunday, the 25th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 42 minute walk

water: yes, 12 cups
    steps: 13,125

So, I had another good Sunday.... It's the Mondays that I have to work on!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I could go on about why the last few weeks have caused problems, but I'm putting all that behind me. What matters is how I react each day going forward.

@prehistoricmoongoddess Very sound thinking.... We cannot go back and we cannot undo the past; we can only go forward and make sound decisions based on what the past has taught us.
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    So today I learned how to export my fitbit data and import it to my Garmin. Both devices already sync to MFP. Aye-yi-yi that's a lot of tech for me to mess up!!!

I started the day with my walk because I just have to - otherwise I delay and it doesn't happen. If I end up having time for two - more's the better.

I had a dentist appointment and ANOTHER yikes - I'm ready for braces to correct my cross bite and line things up (again) better. I don't know about a 59.5 year old with braces, but that is what I'll be.

And, tomorrow morning I head to Utah! Lots of sitting and learning, but also I hope some hiking and maybe even horseback riding - wheee. I'll weigh in for the final before I head to the airport tomorrow.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    7/26/21
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
    Steps 11,108
    Water 80.9oz
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @annabananamc you'll rock your braces, I'm sure! Enjoy your trip and I hope you can share some pictures when you get back!
  • cmhubbard92
    edited July 2021
    Options
    If anyone is interested in joining a Game of Thrones Challenge, please join the group at the link below! There is a new Challenge beginning August 8th, and it will run for 11 weeks. There are weekly cardio, flex, and strength goals, food challenges, a small council challenge and a punishment for each week's losing teams. If you are looking for an extra way to increase your fitness, join us!!! It will be challenging, but fun! :)

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/128738-game-of-thrones-the-challenge-season-4

@DaffyGirl88 I know you were interested! :)
  • maryc11
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date =Monday July 26,2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 2,300
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,296 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Was there a week three tally that I missed?

Whoops. Nevermind. I found it.
    I did OK. Y’all did great.
  • CycleMomOf3
    Options
    If anyone is interested in joining a Game of Thrones Challenge, please join the group at the link below! There is a new Challenge beginning August 8th, and it will run for 11 weeks. There are weekly cardio, flex, and strength goals, food challenges, a small council challenge and a punishment for each week's losing teams. If you are looking for an extra way to increase your fitness, join us!!! It will be challenging, but fun! :)

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/128738-game-of-thrones-the-challenge-season-4

@DaffyGirl88 I know you were interested! :)

Signed up. House Stark, yo.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Monday the 26th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: no

water: yes, 12 cups
    steps: 9,320

I went to work and stood for over 3 hours, filing. Coupled with a Sunday morning walk that had a couple of hills...I am sore today!!
  • CycleMomOf3
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Monday, 07.26.21 check-in:
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, went for a (short) walk with the kids and played at the playground. SOOOOO hot and humid.

This morning, I'm starting the packing for family vacation, but hope to go out for a walk this afternoon with the kiddos. Was hoping to go for a bike ride, but the spousal unit won't be home in time for me to go. Blerg.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    MINI ULTIMATE ACCOUNTABILITY CHALLENGE - JULY WEEK #3
    (Sunday the 18th to Saturday the 24th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 "yes" days

@CycleMomOf3 (6)
    @maryc11 (6)

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 "yes" days

@DaffyGirl88 (4, until she had to shuffle off to Buffalo!)

Attempted

@murdog3t (2)
    @HASWLRS (1)
    @Krysless2 (1)
    @annabananamc (exact number unknown)

Congratulations, Traci and Mary for making the Winner's Circle last week, which is three out of three for each of you!! Will they be able to make it four out of four? Will anyone else join them in a strong finish to the month? Stay tuned....
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    You guys - I am sooo sorry, I let you and I let me down in July and I honestly have no clue how I gained so much! Final (early) weigh in before heading to the airport today was 168.2!!!! I am not going to dwell on it, but I am really going to try to get a handle on it. I know that the stress of trip prep, and dog waking me up growling at thunder at 4am, and chinese food for dinner, didn't help. But those are all just excuses and the month long trend was up instead of down.

AUGUST I NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

see you after Utah!

p.s. I thought I posted this earlier but couldn't find the post, so if it's duplicated, then again tech gets the better of me....
  • maryc11
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Tuesday July 27, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 8, 195
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,296 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    You guys - I am sooo sorry, I let you and I let me down in July and I honestly have no clue how I gained so much! Final (early) weigh in before heading to the airport today was 168.2!!!! I am not going to dwell on it, but I am really going to try to get a handle on it. I know that the stress of trip prep, and dog [b/waking me up [/b]growling at thunder at 4am, and chinese food for dinner, didn't help. But those are all just excuses and the month long trend was up instead of down.

AUGUST I NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

see you after Utah!

p.s. I thought I posted this earlier but couldn't find the post, so if it's duplicated, then again tech gets the better of me....

Honestly? That sounds like a lot of reasons for water weight.
    💐💐✨💐💐
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    I'm weighing in because if I don't I'll put on even more pounds.

It won't look good for the group stats, but it will make me face up to where I am.

I didn't weigh in on Wednesday, my usual day, but I weighed in yesterday, Thursday, and I was 139.2lbs. I am determined not to go back to the 140s

LW 139.2lbs
    CW 138.0lbs

This discussion has been closed.