HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Wednesday, August 4th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, an hour long walk

water: yes, 12 cups
    steps: 9,592

I am venturing into that "getting nothing else done" phase....I need to get a grip. Today I am going to work, so that should help!!
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS I am not losing weight so much as inches. That doesn't show up on the scale but I am in dire need of a new work wardrobe so I can see and feel the work I am doing. Muscle weighs more than fat, I am told. As I firm up, the needle tends to move very little on the scale. Then, drop. Then, stabilize. Then, drop. You get the idea here. Stabilizing gets frustrating because I never know how long that will be and it is very easy for me to justify a sweet cheat. My fitness watch broke a few weeks ago (over use injury) and I don't always have my phone with me as I walk and walk and walk. My steps are way down because I cannot count every one while I am in limbo deciding on how to replace it. But, this group keeps me consistent and it would have been very, very easy to abandon all attempts along with the broken watch. I am saving my pennies (as my Mom used to say) for a fun-filled shopping spree as soon as I make some decisions and get a little closer to my next mini-goal. Hopefully, the supply chain will catch up and there will be exciting choices available once I decide to splurge. This too shall pass and I am in it for the long haul. Just stay focused on the goal.
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I made it to the Y and did some treadmill and the circuit the trainer set up for me. I feel like I can do a bit more on the circuit - maybe do more sets or reps or add a few machines.

I didn't get as many steps in 4367 of my 5000 goal, but drank lots of water.

Just a little over on calories (34) even with planning, because hubby decided we needed cuban bread along with brown rice for dinner and I didn't say no.

Also got my road bike ready to roll AND I signed up for a three day bike tour at the end of October so I have great motivation to ride more!

Now on with a brand new day - and weigh in tomorrow!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,917 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Wedn, Aug 4th
    Week 1 - Day 4
    • Tracked: Yes
    • Under Calories: Yes
    • Exercise for 20mins: Yes
    Calories: 1558
    Steps: 14007 Steps
    Water: 83oz
    MUAC: Sun - Sat
    πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸŸ’πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜ (🟒=YesDays)

Today: a lot of treadmill today

Tues, Aug 3rd
    Week 1 - Day 3
    • Under Calories: No
    Calories: 1905
    Steps: 7719 Steps
    Water: 92oz
    πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜ (🟒=YesDays)
  • rpkg62
    rpkg62 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    username = rpkg62
    SW = 153.6 (last week of July)
    CW = 153.6

This is my weigh in for this week, Thursday August 8 :)
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,326 Member
    Options
    maryc11 wrote: Β»
    @HASWLRS I am not losing weight so much as inches. That doesn't show up on the scale but I am in dire need of a new work wardrobe so I can see and feel the work I am doing. Muscle weighs more than fat, I am told. As I firm up, the needle tends to move very little on the scale. Then, drop. Then, stabilize. Then, drop. You get the idea here. Stabilizing gets frustrating because I never know how long that will be and it is very easy for me to justify a sweet cheat. My fitness watch broke a few weeks ago (over use injury) and I don't always have my phone with me as I walk and walk and walk. My steps are way down because I cannot count every one while I am in limbo deciding on how to replace it. But, this group keeps me consistent and it would have been very, very easy to abandon all attempts along with the broken watch. I am saving my pennies (as my Mom used to say) for a fun-filled shopping spree as soon as I make some decisions and get a little closer to my next mini-goal. Hopefully, the supply chain will catch up and there will be exciting choices available once I decide to splurge. This too shall pass and I am in it for the long haul. Just stay focused on the goal.

You’re doing great.
    And I’d be lost without my Apple Watch.
    One more month and the series 7 should be available 🀞
  • CycleMomOf3
    CycleMomOf3 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Daily check-in for Thursday, 08.05.21:

Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes. Vacation "exercise" is super fun. I forgot how fun swimming laps can be. It raises the heartrate and works the muscles, but it never really feels like exercise. kunnzoqrhjdf.png
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Mooreshelly09
    Week 1
    PW: 171.8
    CW: 171.2

Not a big loss, but a loss. So I will take it! Happy Friday y'all <3
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,505 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Week 1
    PW: 145.0
    CW: 146.3

Not surprised after 2 weeks of stress eating and drinking and little exercise. πŸ˜”
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @maryc11 Being in dire need of a new work wardrobe....definitely a testament to all of your hard work! Can't wait to hear about your shopping spree when it happens.

@annabananamc You are definitely becoming a fitness inspiration with your circuit training at the Y and your upcoming bike tour!

@CycleMomOf3 Well done on the vacation exercise in the pool! Glad you are having a good time!

@mooreshelly09 Well done on another loss!

@DaffyGirl88 Sorry to hear that things are stressful right now. This too shall pass....It may be cliche, but it's true! (hugs)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Thursday, August 5th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: No, I was at work all day (as if most people aren't, lol!!)

water: yes, 12 cups
    steps: 13,433
  • CycleMomOf3
    Options
    Weekly weigh in (CycleMomof3), Friday, 08.06.21:

PW: 203.7
    CW: 200.6

Not too shabby for vacation week. :smiley:
  • annabananamc
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Thurs 8/5
    steps: 5024
    water: 80+

Got a rainy walk in at the end of the day just because of this challenge. Rain is supposed to let up today. I am feeling moldy and soggy by now!

Finally heading (barely) in the right direction again!

SW: 168.2
    PW: n/a
    CW: 168.0 (Week 1)
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Please roll my weight over this week. Feeling fat and bloated. I do not want to step on the scale to spiral into having a free for all junk day.
  • Krysless2
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Thurs, Aug 5th
    Week 1 - Day 5
    • Under Calories: No
    Calories: 2092
    Steps: 8029 Steps
    Water: 43oz
    πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸŸ’πŸ”΄πŸ”˜πŸ”˜ (🟒=YesDays)

Vacation damage control has commenced! I’m taking baby steps forward from the huge step backwards I took on vacation. But I’m being positive in my outlook. I’m almost back down to where I started at the beginning of July and chugging along with Thomas the Train…I know I can…I know I can…

Happy Friday!
  • Krysless2
    Options
    @rawrxamberx haven’t seen you post in the August thread yet.. where aaarrrre yoooouuuu?
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Thursday August 5, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 85 oz
    Steps = 6,986

user name = maryc11
    Date = Friday August 6, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 102 oz
    Steps = 1,550
  • annabananamc
    Options
    Only got 1856 steps in yesterday, but I hopped on my cruiser bike for almost 5 miles through town to balance out, and kept my eating in check. All told, felt like a winner for day!

Now for the weekend!!!!!!!!
  • CycleMomOf3
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Daily checkin for Friday, 08.06.21:

Tracked: Yes and under
    Exercise;: yes

Today is travel day to go back home. :cry:
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Good morning team and Happy Saturday! Many of you are making great strides into the beginning of the month! Bravo!

I have been working more overtime at work this week, but have been making sure to track/log food, and I've been getting some extra exercise in, and adding more variety.
    Wednesday: 25minutes strength, 40 minute walk
    Thursday: 10 minutes stretching/yoga, 25 minutes strength, 40 minute walk
    Friday: 1hr walk, 20 minutes yoga, 10 minutes of swimming laps

Today my weigh in is 165.7, up 0.4lb from my final weigh in for July. I'll take it though, as TOM ended recently, and I've been adding in strength workouts, which are definitely going to cause some water weight increases! I know once I get into the routine, it'll balance out, and I'll get back in a downward trend. I'm not stressing it :smiley:

Today I am going to do some grocery shopping, clean our guest room for my brother's visit next week, and get myself out for a walk at some point today. I plan to make today a success :)

I hope you all have a productive weekend! :)

Looking for weigh-ins from the following people:

@prehistoricmoongoddess
    @rawrxamberx
    @murdog3t
    @thedestar

Up to weigh in today:
    @HASWLRS
    @maryc11