Mission Slimpossible - Team Chat AUGUST 2021

Replies

• krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,812 Member
    I am also joining a no sugar September challenge.....Does anyone want to join in me[/b]

I'll join you.
    Is there anything I need to do or are we using the habit tracker?
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    @dawnhill1266 OK, what you did is go all the way to the top right and that is where you will the pages you bookmark, and the notification will show up there. What you need to click first is the star for just this page. Scroll up and to the right of our team’s name you will see another star with a small gear that is for options, so you can edit your post if you ever need to. Let me know if that worked for you. :)

@jan110144 Annie is so beautiful! How old is she? I love poodles! My girl, Maggie Mae is a Cavapoo. :)

@askewcr Why do you think you have been so hungry? Make sure that you are getting in enough quality protein and that should help. ;)

@Katmary71 Look at those cute kitties!!! <3 And yes, I do remember when you brought those babies home. I’m so glad that you are starting to feel better. YES!! Super happy that you will join in on the challenge. I’m structuring it so that you will choose what “sugar free” means to you and that is what you will pledge to be accountable to. :)

@krea4 Yayyy for joining our no sugar challenge! What you can do right now is start planning what you want the month to look like. I will encourage the use of the habit tracker and have another tracker idea if some want to use it. I’ll post the link for the challenge on the Sunday, September thread. :grin:
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 177.6
    CW: 176.6
    LTD: 87.8
    Month: 5.6

• dawnhill1266
    dawnhill1266 Posts: 9 Member
    @TeresaW1020 Thank you haha ...I did warn everyone that I was challenged. 😝
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,868 Member
    @coolscience181 I love Sangria and would totally think it was worth the splurge! I have a good recipe for it, if you want it let me know! Thank you re: my family member. They are going to do an MRI on him today, hopefully we'll find out something.

@Cornanda I understand that. Last night, I made a chicken broccoli stir fry and my husband told me it looked gross. It was just because it had sat and the broccoli discolored some, it wasn't overcooked. I was really hurt. He apologized later but the damage was done. Thanks re: my family member. It does NOT help but we do it anyway lol! That sucks that you were awake that long in the middle of the night. Sounds like you have a good start to your day.

@jan110144 Hi and welcome! It does sound like you are busy, thanks for taking time to visit with us! My grandma had poodles all her life. I love dogs!

@TeresaW1020 LOL we are recipe hoarders! That's funny about the pink face. ;) Thanks re: my family member. I'm doing okay so far. I'm glad you are feeling better. I can't wait for the no-sugar challenge, it should be good! Congrats on the loss, well done!

@askewcr Yes, tomorrow is a new day, you've got this!

@Katmary71 I love your kitties. So cute! Happy gotcha date to them!

Hi all. I'm sticking to my food plan but thinking of quitting WW or at the very least, changing which WW plan I am on. I will have a consultation with a dietician today and talk about it. I am not happy with my progress thus far this year and want to kick it up. If I do quit WW, I will start tracking in MFP.

TRACKING CHALLENGE: Tracked 100% yesterday, 100% pretracked for today.
    My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,204 Member
    The September 2021 chat is now OPEN FOR BUSINESS

All weigh-ins for the final week of August should continue to be posted here, but as of Sunday, we will be in the September chat. Feel free to pop over there, say hey, and maybe post an introduction so we can get to know you better!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10842199/mission-slimpossibles-team-chat-september-2021/p1?new=1
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Username:@leonadixon
    PW 7/28:225.2
    Check in weight (8/4/2021): 226.6
    Check in weight (8/11/2021):227.4
    Check in weight (8/18/2021):226.4
    Check in weight (8/25/2021: 227.4
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,005 Member
    Friday weigh in
    Cornanda
    PW: 174.6
    CW: 172.8

LTD: 18.3

• cherrymajoni
    cherrymajoni Posts: 41 Member
    Cherrymajoni
    PW 250.0
    CW 251.8
  • cherrymajoni
    cherrymajoni Posts: 41 Member
    Cherrymajoni
    Friday
    PW 250.0
    CW 251.8
  • davors19
    davors19 Posts: 285 Member
    davors19
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 264
    CW: 263
    LTD: 37
  • TheGlwUp
    TheGlwUp Posts: 78 Member
    Username: TheGlwUp
    Previous weight: 7/30/2021: 225
    Weigh in for 8/6/2021: 225.5
    Weigh in for 8/13/2021: 229
    Weigh in for 8/20/2021: 224
    Weigh in for 8/27/2021: 219
  • coolscience181
    coolscience181 Posts: 11 Member
    @trooworld that sangria was totally worth it but I may take you up on that recipe. I hear you are the recipe guru.

@TeresaW1020 i am not currently following a plan. I lost the first 15 with NOOM but it got old fast. I am just tracking here.

@Cornanda agreed. It is a new week and this morning I was down 3 pounds. We will see if it lasts until next Thursday when I weigh in.

@jan110144 welcome!! All of that training will keep you moving.

Today I walked about 5 miles and ate under budget even though I had some fried chicken. Only one nutrient went over so I call that a win. We also emptied out and decluttered my 15 year old son’s closet. It took hours but it was worth it.

Have a great Saturday everyone
  • Lulu_jo
    Lulu_jo Posts: 59 Member
    Username: Lulu_jo
    SW: 277 (1/15/21)
    PW: 207
    CW: 206
  • bgame4
    bgame4 Posts: 94 Member
    Username: bgame4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 136 lbs
    CW: 135 lbs
    LTD: 6 lbs

I am liking this downward trend. Teaching has me more active and too busy to snack.
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 364 Member
    Username:askewcr
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW:245
    CW: 247
  • trooworld
    Username:Trooworld
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 218.2
    CW: 219.6
    LTD: 28.4
  • trooworld
    @Cornanda @davors19 @TheGlwUp @Lulu_jo @bgame4 Well done!

@coolscience181 I have heard that about me lol! Here's the recipe: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/72612/sangria-sangria/ That's great you were able to fit fried chicken into your day. Good job on the walking!

Hello all. I had a gain this week, I am not happy. I did have a good meeting with the dietician yesterday. She said I am setting myself up to overeat by not eating breakfast on the weekends and going so long between meals too. So, I am going to try different actions for different results.

TRACKING CHALLENGE: Tracked 100% yesterday, not tracked yet for today.
    My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • Firefly743
    Firefly743 Posts: 133 Member
    Firefly743
    ***Weigh In***
    PW: 239.8 on 08/14
    08/21 was on vacation - weight on 08/22: 241.8
    CW: 234.6
    LTD: 102.8
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,938 Member
    You have another new member heading your way ... Please welcome @leayjw :)
This discussion has been closed.