Wednesdays
    Prev-154.4
    Current-154.6
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,782 Member
    9/1-7,370
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,076 Member
    Anyone else want to join the step challenge...only 7 this month so far, which is light...please let me know. Step Challenge does NOT carry over...you must re-register here in the chatroom so you can set new daily step goals each month. Thanks!

By the way...the next few weeks will be hectic for me...may not post quite as much...working OT at work trying to help another department catch up with a backlog of research/invoicing. please be patient as I'll only be posting to the spreadsheets in the evenings.
    Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    yoq2fwgrjbnt.png
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,545 Member
    Thursday, September 02
    • Exercise: dance with Deepti
    • Net calories: 897
    • Water: 3300 ml
    • Steps: 10.441 / 7.500
    • Vitamins: yes
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. Did not have a great day. I needed new asperine since Saturday already, but I kept putting off going to the store because it's so hard not to buy crap. So I finally went to the store in the morning before my breakfast. To my surprise I managed not to buy anything except for the things I needed. I did a Dance with Deepti workout in the morning. It went a little downhill from there. I woke up feeling pretty bad (which is kinda the norm) but usually I start to feel better in an hour or two. That did not happen today. Headache refused to get less and I was tired and grumpy, so I decided to go to bed for a few hours. That caused me to skip my lunch. I did not feel like eating twice as much for meal 3, so I just left it that way. Hence the low calories. I don't want to be too negative here, but I could have written a whole rant about yesterday! Alas, that day is over and done with, so let's just focus on Friday. Off to the gym I go again.
    <3
    e7FERPF.png
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,782 Member
    9/2-8,341
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 266 Member
    Week1: Friday Weigh-in...
    Yukie86
    HW: 148
    PW: 142.8 (at start of Challenge 8/29)
    CW: 140.8

9/2 -5,516

Question @jessicakrall8- Am I also supposed to post the weekly weigh-in to the main F2F chat?
  • jessicakrall8
    yukie86 wrote: »
    Week1: Friday Weigh-in...
    Yukie86
    HW: 148
    PW: 142.8 (at start of Challenge 8/29)
    CW: 140.8

9/2 -5,516

Question @jessicakrall8- Am I also supposed to post the weekly weigh-in to the main F2F chat?

Hi @yukie86 No, you simply post your weigh in here just as you did and I will post it to the spreadsheet, but as I said, I'm having a busy time right now, so the only time I can update the charts is in the evenings. I just did. Great loss this week!! WTG! :smile:
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    tvd1hrhkvr82.jpg

We're missing 15 weigh ins this week...that includes the Friday people, so perhaps people are just getting off work or have just been busy today. Catch up everybody...I've gotta go teach two piano lessons and then I'll check back.

What's everyone (US) doing for the Labor Day weekend?! Hope you have a wonderful one, no matter what you're planning!
    Jessica
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Happy Friday, all!

ssssseika
    Friday
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 215 Member
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 203.4
    CW: 203.0
  • KHill875
    KHill875 Posts: 156 Member
    KHill875
    Friday weight
    PW: 142.4
    CW: 144.2

This is so frustrating. I spend 3 weeks gradually losing a little bit weight just to gain it all back in one bad week.
  • Pupowl
    Friday, September 03
    • Exercise: gym
    • Net calories: 981
    • Water: 3600 ml
    • Steps: 10.197 / 7.500
    • Vitamins: yes
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. Friday went pretty well, except for some bouts of boredom. I had the gym early in the morning. Then shower, kitty time, breakfast, nap. After I napped, I decided to do some more gardening. It's sometimes really hard for me to keep up with everything on my own, and the backyard is totally not a priority. There are still some things left to do, but at least I made a start. Hope everyone has a good weekend.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl
    Saturday weigh in
    PW: 212.3
    CW: 210.3
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    Ewilhelm2487
    Friday🤦🏻‍♀️
    PW: 212.8
    CW: 213.1
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 525 Member
    CasandraW
    Weigh in Saturday
    HW 268
    PW ?
    CW 237.5
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 285.2
    CW 285.2

Out of town. Will catch up next week!
  • babycarrit
    babycarrit Posts: 7 Member
    Babycarrit
    Sat
    Pw 208
    Cw 206
  • jessicakrall8
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 266 Member
    Busy (and hot 🥵) Saturday filled with household chores. But it's been productive and helping my step count 👍

Hope everyone is having a good 3day weekend. Don't let your goals drop off.
This discussion has been closed.