Shrinking Assets - Team Chat SEPTEMBER 2021

Options

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,380 Member
    Options
    Its that time again for recruiting ... if you know anybody who would like to join please ask them to sign up
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10844838/registration-for-new-members-october-2021#latest
  • bionicpuffy
    bionicpuffy Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Its that time again for recruiting ... if you know anybody who would like to join please ask them to sign up
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10844838/registration-for-new-members-october-2021#latest

Will we need to re-sign up to be on Shrinking Assets?

• jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Great job team! Woo hoo! 💥
  • coblujay
    coblujay Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Bravo, everyone!! It was a fabulous week. :smile:
  • bionicpuffy
    bionicpuffy Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    bionicpuffy

Weigh in day: Monday

SW: 163
    PW1:162.5
    PW2: 164.2
    PW3; 162.2

CW: 162.8

Well, I feel like I'm almost back where I started this month! lol. But there are many NSV- I am feeling better, my clothes are fitting better, and I'm just less "blah" feeling.
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options

Will we need to re-sign up to be on Shrinking Assets?

No, we’re all in!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Hi SA's ....You have a new member heading your way ... Please welcome @joburns69
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Another new member joining you ... Please welcome @BuddhaBunnyFTW :)
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,046 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the Shrinking Assets team @joburns69 and @BuddhaBunnyFTW!

Just let us know if you have any questions about the Shrinking Assets team or the overall Fit2Fat group. I’ve found this team chat area - and the Fit2Fat group’s weekly challenges - very helpful in reaching my nutrition and fitness goals. The ‘Habit Tracker’ has been a great daily reminder to help me stay on track, too.

There’s no pressure to use every tool available to us so just jump in wherever it feels most comfortable to you. As they say, ‘even a journey of a thousand miles begins with a first step.’ I’m just working on one step at a time and glad to be on this journey with such a wonderful group of Shrinking Assets teammates. Thanks, everyone!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Another new member heading your way ... Please welcome @montanarainforest :)
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    PW187.4
    CW189.2

AUNT FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I swear she gets me every damn time....it's ok it's ok. I will recover and drop big again next week!! I am super happy I kept it to 2 lbs gain!! That's a win!! Last few months it's been a solid 5 gain every month!! Sooooo happy!! More water for me today I feel all dried out!! Also changed my schedule so working out is happening!! Progress!! Dropped some dead weight at work and things are looking up up and away!!! Yah yah!!

Way to go all you shrinkers!!! So proud of all the losses and super proud of the ones who are still going when the struggle is REAL!!

MESSAGE ME IF YA NEED ME YALL IM HERE

Have you tried drinking 100% cranberry juice - it works wonders to get rid of water retention and good for you

Trader Joe's sell it for $3.99 large bottle. I love it. All you need is 2 oz in a 8 oz glass of water

I just love your comments, brings a smile to my face in the weird world we are living in today
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Can you leave me out for October - I am still dealing with my issues - serious gas. Some days are good, then I would have a day where is unbearable. If I take Gas-X, the problem goes away, but I cannot keep doing so for the rest of the my days
    A friend told me that she had the same problem, drinking mint tea 30 minutes before eating really helped.
    She also suggested drinking green tea. I will be giving it a try, otherwise I am thinking of having an MRI of my stomach - not looking forward to that - all kind of thoughts are going to my mind.
    Anyway well done everyone
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @montanarainforest ...We need for you to give us a day you plan on weighing in on...You forgot to include it when you signed up earlier ...Thank you :)
This discussion has been closed.