Chat about ANYTHING right here!

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,470 Member
    Options
    ~Its A New Day~sm1ghbb9m2ys.gif~BLESSings~ALLways ~

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You ~🌞~ a LOVEly SUNsational SUNday And a WOOHOO WONDER-filled Week ahead ~β˜€οΈ~

"People are like stained - glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true
    beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~
  • 1crazydog
    1crazydog Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Monday: Well, here is Monday here again! Hope it’s a good one.

Beautiful weather yesterday and supposed to be all week. Thankful for that.

HUGS and motivated Monday.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~Its a New Day ~w9jvalljtsya.gif~BLESSings ~ ALLways~

~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Waving Hi ~ Hope You had a LOVEly MARVELous AUTUMN Monday ~πŸ’•~ and ~ a WONDERfilled Week ~πŸ’•~

"For me, the vast marvel is to be alive. For man (woman) or for flowers or beast or bird, the supreme triumph is to be most vividly
    and perfectly alive." ~ Al Purdy

~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~ πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ ~Hello~ ~ ~ ~vaxus1u141y9.gif~ ~ ~ ~Hello~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone a BEARy Terrific Tuesday ~ May We All find today filled with LOVE ~πŸ’•~

" I think understanding your life as a story is a really Terrific way of kind of knowing where you are and knowing who you are."
    ~ Donald Miller

~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~

• 1crazydog
    Options
    Tuesday: Jason had his PT appt. yesterday and did well. Will be evaluated on Thursday. He has his hand appointment tomorrow and Thursday.

Have a tech coming for the internet on Thursday. Just slower than molasses and shouldn’t be.

Gorgeous day yesterday – sunny and in the 70’s. Today is supposed get up to 69. Nights are cool . . . in the 40’s.

HUGS and terrific Tuesday.

Deby: That young woman's hair is the color of my sister's hair. Beautiful!
  • DebyS137
    Options
    qaxl99fyrkn8.jpg

~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ ~ Wishing Everyone ~ ~ a WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ~

β€œFeelings or emotions are the universal language and are to be honored. They are the Authentic expression of who you are at your
    deepest place. " ~Judith Wright

~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~.

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~ Bye ~ September ~ByeBye~8perpgpea7x8.jpg~Welcome~October~

~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You an AWEsome THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~ May this last day of September Be Filled with an AWEsome ~πŸ’•~Abundance of LOVE~πŸ’•~

"The moment one gives close attention to any thing, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Henry Miller ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~ πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~
  • Zzsally
    Zzsally Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    A new day, month, its fall!! Hugs!!πŸŒ„
  • 1crazydog
    Options
    Friday: The internet is working! The internet is working! Took the tech 3 hrs. Installed a new modem. Hurray.

Miss Lilly did well w/her grooming. Got her out for a walk, too so she could work off some energy.

Jason has hand therapy today. He is happy with it.

HUGS to you and enjoy FriYaY!

Not sure what was going on. But Wednesday had problems posting on MFP. Yesterday the whole site was down (at least on my end) for 4 hrs. and by the time it came back up it was just plain too late!

BUT doing all right.

deby: As always, wonderful meme's.

Eliza: Hope it's a good day!

Happy October, everyone!
  • DebyS137
    Options

~ Welcome to ~mb32gzbryv2w.gif~ OCTOBER~

~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You a Family and Friends ~ Frightfull FUNtastic Friday and a WooHoo Wonder-Filled Weekend~

~ May Your Day & Month Be Filled with an Abundance of Holiday FUN ~ Welcome to ~ ~ ~ OCTOBER ~ ~ ~ Let The FUNs Begin ~

~ πŸ‘¬πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~

On a Personal Note -
    I Let my Inner Child out during the BER Months... OCTOBER being one of her Favorite Months, SHE LOVEs HALLOWEEN
  • 1crazydog
    Options
    Saturday: Weekend! Wahoo.

Had our breakfast @ the diner. Our #’s are improving. As always, there early and that helps tremendously.

Rainy weekend, so looks like it’ll be mostly indoor work. We need the rain.

So, here’s to enjoying your Saturday.

Deby: LOVE the Addams Family meme! Perfect for October, of course!
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ GOOD ~ ~ ~i46fobvyjtq2.gif~ ~ ~ Afternoon ~ ~ ~
    ~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You a PAWSitively COOL CATurday SATurday ~AND~ A WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~

" Black cat on a fence; Halloween two days hence . " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Rusty Fischer. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~

On a Personal Note -
    I Let my Inner Child out during the BER Months... OCTOBER being one of her Favorite Months, SHE LOVEs HALLOWEEN
  • 1crazydog
    Options
    Deby: I LOVE those eyes!
  • Hemtech
    Hemtech Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Spooky!!πŸ˜ΊπŸ‘€
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ Welcome to A New Day ~c9exubuxbuqf.gif~ Let's Make it a FUNday ~

~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You a Spooky-tacular Snoopy SUNday ~🌞~ And ~ a WooBoo Wonder-filled Week ahead ~πŸ‘»~

"I've become allergic to people."- Snoopy.

~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ‘»~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‘»~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‘»~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ‘»~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‘»~πŸ’•~🌞~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‘»~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽƒ~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‘»~ πŸŽƒ ~

On a Personal Note -
  • 1crazydog
    Options
    Sunday: Rained overnight. Supposed to have showers today, today, too.

Definitely a rest day. Tired from the vaccination, but no ill affects.

Here’s to the start of a new week.

Blessings.

The Halloween season has begun!
  • Zzsally
    Zzsally Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Love snoopy!

I didn't rest yesterday.. Busy De-cluttering.. Have a motivational Monday..πŸŽ‹
  • 1crazydog
    Options
    Monday: Rainy day yesterday and again today. Right now at least it isn’t raining.

Yesterday was a rest day for sure. Tired after the vaccination.

Jason has PT this morning, so he’ll be a tired camper.

Here’s is to a motivated Monday.

HUGS

Eliza: Good job!
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~BOOtiful~5hv3kykx18h3.gif~Morning~

~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You MUNSTERously MARVELous MOONday ~πŸ§›πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ and ~ a WOOBOO WONDERfilled Week ~πŸ‘»~

WOOOOHOOOO, Autumn officially starts this Week... AUTUMN BLESSings EVERYONE

"The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Richard Wright ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ‘» ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘½ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§™πŸ½β€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘½ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘» ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~Its a New Day~2wvmled55xvz.gif~Lets Have FUN~

~Waving Hi~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~I Be-Witching You a Tail Waggin DOGgone Terrific Tuesday ~May We All find today filled with Fun and LOVE πŸ’•

"Before you get a dog, you can't quite imagine what living with one might be like; afterward, you can't imagine living any other way."
    ~ ~ ~ Caroline Knapp ~ ~ ~

~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~