Downsizers Team Chat - OCTOBER 2021

Options

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    Good evening everyone. Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.
    Check in for 10/10:
    Steps 4248. Kept my hand in my pocket a lot.
    Calories - 1675. Made a stir fry for dinner.
    Exercise - walk on the beach with wife. Wanted to do a long one but I got light headed right away, I think from giving blood, so I kept it short. I had my compression socks on or I would have walked barefoot.

How has the dizziness been over all? Stir fry sounds delicious!

rlaskey2 wrote: »
    10/9 17,319
    10/10 8,760

Saturday had a quiet day and got in a 5 mile walk and yesterday did insanity max workout and grocery shopping. I hate having to grocery shop on the weekends again so crowded. I purposely went when the Patriots were playing and it was dead. Now I just send to plan my grocery shopping around the football schedule. Lol. Today I am going to try to walk a trail after work with the kids, they are off from school but I am working.

That’s a great strategy to avoid the crowds.Nice exercise on the weekend!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Good morning!
    PW:158
    CW:156.4
    First I want to know who stole the heat? Woke to the temperature being 33 degrees. I live in the desert it's not supposed to be 33 degrees yet. Second thank you everyone for pushing me to get off my lazy butt and get stuff done. You guys are amazing.

I maybe the culprit. It’s hot and humid today. Fantastic loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Sunday check in
    ❌ Steps 11k daily (steps and converted steps)
    99/500 Zone minutes
    ❌ Stay within calories
    ❌ Track food accurately

It was nice having my family in yesterday. Unfortunately, all the time cooking and cleaning meant lots of time standing which made for lots of pain. I am still not doing the best day. Depending on how I am feel when the grandkids go home later I may go for a swim or just go for a nap.

Happy Monday!

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps
  • luccianaff
    luccianaff Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    WTGNicole wrote: »
    hi everyone! Friday was my bday--I struggle a ton w/sadness due to the estrangement, and for the past few years of this it's like I'm sad from 10/8 til after the new year. I'm SO tired of being sad but feel weird if I am happy! I know I need to talk to someone. Again. hahahaaa...wheeeeeee.... anyway, I did stop doing the healthy things, I didn't go off the rails quite as hugely as I have before though. I do think some of these things I've been doing as a result of being on mfp & here are starting to change the way I think. It's interesting!

PW: 264.8
    CW: 265.6 😶

steps:
    10/3 4768
    10/4 5086
    10/5 4182
    10/6 4022
    10/7 4599
    10/8 2305
    10/9 687, yes, 687

Happy belated birthday! I'm sorry you have such a hard time this time of year. I hope this year is better for you. No I hope it's the best year for you!!! You deserve to be happy! 💓 *Big hugs*
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,781 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    8/3-7651
    8/4-6088
    8/5-6275
    8/6-7069
    8/7-6104
    8/8-7832
    8/9-6188
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Check-in 10/10:
    Steps 13,016❌
    Track✔️
    Meditate✔️
    No hooch✔️
    Positivity ✔️

Overall a pretty good weekend.

Happy Monday!!!
  • tinaBawesome
    tinaBawesome Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    This week we are going to play bingo! Do the best you can and see how many lines you can get. Let us know when you complete a line and what you did. The lines can be horizontal, vertical or diagonally. (Excuse the card as I couldn’t figure out how to edit on my iPad.) Can you get a full card!

wctgu6jped8q.jpeg

As for this Bingo card, I have Line 1 Across the Top. Breathing for 5 min., Dancing More than 5 minutes (until my lower back and hip starts really hurting.), Eating 5 Vege's, etc. Sorry, I can't remember them all without looking back at it and losing my reply here. lol. 😁

How is everyone else doing?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    This week we are going to play bingo! Do the best you can and see how many lines you can get. Let us know when you complete a line and what you did. The lines can be horizontal, vertical or diagonally. (Excuse the card as I couldn’t figure out how to edit on my iPad.) Can you get a full card!

wctgu6jped8q.jpeg

As for this Bingo card, I have Line 1 Across the Top. Breathing for 5 min., Dancing More than 5 minutes (until my lower back and hip starts really hurting.), Eating 5 Vege's, etc. Sorry, I can't remember them all without looking back at it and losing my reply here. lol. 😁

How is everyone else doing?

Our first line! 🎉 I have a line under the o’s. I ate like a million veggies yesterday. The squats, stretching and calf raises I got in the pool today. I post in the chat everyday. We must have stole your hot weather. I have the air on today.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Don’t forget to play bingo! Myself and @tinaBawesome have a line so far. Does anyone else? Remember you have the week to get those lines done or even a full card.

wctgu6jped8q.jpeg

• Pickles175
    Pickles175 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Monday check in:

PW: 164
    CW: 163.8

I’ll take that as I ate a lot over the weekend, especially at my step moms birthday party. 🎉 the cheesecake was probably a whole days calories at once.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Pickles175 wrote: »
    Monday check in:

I’ll take that as I ate a lot over the weekend, especially at my step moms birthday party. 🎉 the cheesecake was probably a whole days calories at once.

A loss and cheesecake is a win. We had pumpkin cheesecake last night for dessert and it was delicious!
  • Pickles175
    Pickles175 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Pickles175 wrote: »
    Monday check in:

A loss and cheesecake is a win. We had pumpkin cheesecake last night for dessert and it was delicious!

I love cheesecake and I love to make them. Just wish they were calorie free! Lol

• Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    @WTGNicole

Happy Birthday. I hope you can find some balance between now and the end of the year.🧡
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    Daily Check-in (10/10 stats):

Steps: 13,463
    Floors: 8
    Calories Burned: 1,110
    Daily Intensity Minutes: 278
    Total Intensity Minutes: 1,150/150
    Early W/O: Yes😊
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    @tinaBawesome
    @lindamtuck2018
    Love the Bingo game. It is going well. I printed out a copy and am checking off the squares. The only problem... I'm upstairs on the computer. I'll report back later with an update😊.
This discussion has been closed.