Options
    Tuesday, October 12
    • Exercise: no, restday
    • Knee push-ups: yes, 3x10
    • Net calories: 1354
    • Protein: 49
    • Steps: 10.639 / 8.500
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I had a lazy Tuesday as usual. Got groceries in the morning, and mostly managed to buy only the things I needed. I also bought a bag of scrocchi, which really should go on the forbidden list, lol. I just can't portion control with that and eat the whole 200gr in a day, which is over 800 calories. Such a waste of calories! Too bad they don't sell smaller bags. My calories were a bit higher than normal, but actually still not really over. I had a tiny loss on the scale this morning as well, so I am not too bothered by it. Today is gym and it's always much easier to make right choices on those days.
    Happy Wednesday everyone <3

@Waifer003
    Lovely pictures, thanks for sharing! Seeing aurora boreali is very high on my list of things to experience in life.
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    kcpond
    Weigh-in Day - Wednesday
    PW - 244.0
    CW - 243.8
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Wednesday, October 13
    • Exercise: gym
    • Knee push-ups: no
    • Net calories: 880
    • Steps: 10.673 / 8.500
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. How is everyone doing? It's been really quiet here yesterday! I had a good gym day again. My food was a bit messy. I bought some buns for in the oven on Tuesday and I ate too many of them. Calories were fine, macros not so much. Good thing is that I only have 1 left, lol. So can't really do any damage anymore and I will not be buying them again. I have a very stressful appointment today. I slept okay, but worse than usual.
    Happy Thursday everyone <3
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,104 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    Wednesday, October 13

Ramblings of the day
    I bought some buns for in the oven on Tuesday and I ate too many of them. Calories were fine, macros not so much. Good thing is that I only have 1 left, lol. So can't really do any damage anymore and I will not be buying them again. <3

Good morning! I can relate...I have about ten bakery purchased peanut butter cookies left...won't be buying anymore. They speak to me from the cookie jar, every time I'm in the kitchen...it's annoying! :smile:

Happy Friday Eve!
    Jessica
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,785 Member
    Options
    Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    Prev-158.2
    Current-158

I did weigh yesterday, but got busy and forgot to post it
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,785 Member
    Options
    10/11-8,311
    10/12-6,830
    10/13-10,251
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Waifer003 wrote: »
    Hey Jessica,
    Ugh - my Fitbit bit the dust! Not sure what’s going on, but I think I’m going to need a newer model (mine’s a Charge2 from years ago). I’m going to need some time to get set up with something new, so I think it’s best to drop me from the step challenge for the rest of October ☹️

Oh, I hate when that happens! Good luck getting your new one. I love my Charge 4. My only gripe about it is the charging thing is a bit finicky.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Hey Jessica,
    Ugh - my Fitbit bit the dust! Not sure what’s going on, but I think I’m going to need a newer model (mine’s a Charge2 from years ago). I’m going to need some time to get set up with something new, so I think it’s best to drop me from the step challenge for the rest of October ☹️

@Waifer003 Sorry you're fitbit died. I'll just fill the chart with zeros for the rest of the week...just go ahead and order one from the website or amazon and you'll be back before you know it! We still have two weeks to go in the month! New toys are fun!
    Jessica
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Hey Jessica,

That really sucks. I switched from Fitbit to an Apple Watch a few years ago. I like it much better, you do need to charge it more often though.

• izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Steps
    10/9 15,871
    10/10 12,515
    10/11 12,138
    10/12 15,492
    10/13 11,141
    Glad to be walking a bit more.Had an xray on my shoulder at the hospital yesterday.They want to see me again in 6 weeks.Meantime I'm awaiting an appointment for a scan as I may need an operation ✌it won't come to that.At least I can go to the gym now but I'm being careful not to over do it.
    I'm enjoying doing some dance workouts on u tube again.Haven't done any for months.I'm hoping classes will soon return to my gym.Its not as much fun dancing on my own than with a group.
  • CharmingPassion
    CharmingPassion Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Steps
    Glad to be walking a bit more.Had an xray on my shoulder at the hospital yesterday.They want to see me again in 6 weeks.Meantime I'm awaiting an appointment for a scan as I may need an operation ✌it won't come to that.At least I can go to the gym now but I'm being careful not to over do it.
    I'm enjoying doing some dance workouts on u tube again.Haven't done any for months.I'm hoping classes will soon return to my gym.Its not as much fun dancing on my own than with a group.

I hope things work out. Just remember to take it easy and lets pray it won't have to lead to surgery.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Hey everyone, finally checking in. So the surgery went from being laproscopic to open which meant healing time and stuff went from 2-4 weeks to 6 weeks minimum. Recovery has been rough but everyday gets a bit better. I can finally almost lay down flat again and I can bend over, but everyday I have to wear this compression item. Its been three weeks of it, and I still have three weeks more. I get so tired, but energy is returning a bit more. I am hoping in a couple weeks to get back into a routine of things. Other then walking a bit, all other working out is on hold. I miss chatting with you all and look forward to being a part of the team again.

@CharmingPassion Good to see you posting again...sorry to hear your surgery was changed and your healing time lengthened! Glad you're starting to get better though...I had them move you to the support team, so whenever you're ready to resume, just let me know. Don't push yourself...you know your body...listen to it...and to your medical professionals and take it slow!! Time to read, rest and relax!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Missing weigh ins this week from:

@ewilhelm2487
    @ellie3285
    @jennifersusanmcdougall
    @shell2is

Please report in guys...thanks!

Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,562 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Thursday, October 14
    • Exercise: no
    • Knee push-ups: yes, 3x10
    • Net calories: 982
    • Steps: 10.716 / 8.500
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I had a lot of stress from the appointment I had at 13:00. It was with someone from the organisation I get my youth disability benefit from and someone from a reintegration place. I haven't been able to work more than a few hours a week for years now, and I am always afraid they try to push me into doing things I can't and don't want to do. He suggested trying to get my benefit changed to 100% disabled instead of the 85-100% group I fall into now. I think it's a very long shot though. He asked me to write down all the problems I run into in my life, why I feel I can't work etc. Going to take a while to get a cohesive list together. I made a start already, but it's all over the place. Also going to call my doctor this morning to see if I can somehow get an official diagnose for chronic fatigue. It will help to have something black on white.

@CharmingPassion
    Good luck with your recovery! I hope time goes by fast and you can start building up your workouts again soon.
    @izzyred9400
    Hoping with you for no surgery. I also like doing dance workouts on youtube. I personally prefer that over a group setting, because half of the time I have no idea what I am doing and I am sure it shows. :smiley:
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Steps

10/12 - 5,532
    10/13 - 6,327
    10/14 - 12,515
  • GSAllumbaugh
    GSAllumbaugh Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    GSAllumbaugh
    Weigh-in Day: Friday
    PW: 206.5
    CW: 206.5
    No loss this week - but considering I did a lot of stress eating this week, I'll take it!

Step Counts:
    10/8: 7,280
    10/9: 3,261 (Super lazy day watching college football)
    10/10: 5,545
    10/11: 7,304
    10/12: 7,027
    10/13: 2,592 (Not sure what happened here)
    10/14: 5,143

Continuing to work on logging my meals, drinking my water and staying engaged. One of my bestie co-workers is leaving so this week has been pretty tough. Tomorrow is a new day and I'm going to do this. I want to be in the 100's soooo bad! I can do it!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 202.6
    CW: 203.0
This discussion has been closed.