Trimstones Team Chat - OCTOBER 2021

Options

Replies

• ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Happy Friday, all!

I had a birthday short trip and had a great time with my bf and cousin!
    Well, I gained a bit weight, but I believe it is just water weight!

Username: ssssseika
    PW: 162.2
    CW: 163.5

Sorry everyone, but this doesn't stop me for keeping doing what I have been doing since day 1💪💪💪
    Have an awesome weekend, everyone!
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Here is my steps for this week 🙌
    10/9 - 12233
    10/10 - 8457
    10/11 - 12552
    10/12 - 16502
    10/13 - 7301
    10/14 - 13997
    10/15 - 10814
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Dillyg08
    Weigh in Friday
    PW 192 Lbs
    CW 190 Lbs
  • KHill875
    KHill875 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    KHill875
    Friday weight
    PW: 142.8
    CW: 143.6
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Friday, October 15
    • Exercise: gym
    • Knee push-ups: no
    • Net calories: 901
    • Steps: 10.489 / 8.500
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. Not much to report. I had a good food day, good gym day. I was very tired so I didn't go to the store. Will do that this morning. I also went to bed before 19:00 which was a little dramatic, but I couldn't stay awake anymore! Slept almost 10 hours total.
    Happy Saturday everyone <3
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Pupowl
    Saturday weigh in
    PW: 205.0
    CW: 203.7
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,104 Member
    Options
    3bw4w4lkl0ld.png

I'm trying to get motivated to head outside for a walk...it's cooler today and not supposed to rain until this evening, but it's been such a busy and tough week, I'm not sure I'm winning this motivation battle! Ever been there?!!

So how are you spending your Caturday?!! My Hazel thinks it's the best day of the week!! LOL

Enjoy!! Oh and hey...haven't heard from many of you this week...would love an update on how you're doing...also, how did your week go in the Captain's Challenge area of focus? What went well, what was a struggle? Tomorrow starts Week Week 4...we're halfway through...hope it's helping you!
    Jessica :smiley:
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    CasandraW
    Weigh in Saturday
    PW 235.6
    CW 234.2

Happy it’s a loss, still not back to where I was before my Vegas holiday.
    Today is a running around day. Taking my youngest to dance, groceries and more house cleaning. We are still under construction, it is an entrance way addition, new kitchen and updated bathroom. They started late May and were supposed to be done early August.
    They were not careful and have created a massive mess, I have washed and scrubbed one of my floors 5 times. I finally have the paint off it. Can’t wait for them to be finally done.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    jenready
    Saturday
    Previous Weight 246.1
    Current Weight 244.8
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to stop by and say hi! Sorry I've been so absent from the group chat the last month or so. I've taken on a new role at work which has been great but it has increased my workload and is keeping me very busy. School and outside life is also keeping me very busy lately so I have been away from the group a lot outside of my weekly weigh ins. Sorry!

It looks like there have been some great losses lately, great job team!
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Saturday 10/16/2021 weigh-in
    PW: 199.2
    CW: 202.8

Ugh, I didn't expect all that weight to come on so fast. I hope it's mostly water weight. I ate entirely too much food the latter half of this week. Too much, plus, I keep eating cereal by the handfuls right out of the box. I think breakfast cereal is not going on my shopping list again. Plus, too much jerky. That stuff is addictive. I also have too little vegetables in my diet. That's something I'm going to work on this week. No more eating cereal as snack and adding more vegetables to my meals.

@Waifer003 I've always wanted to see the aurora borealis. Awesome picture!

@Pupowl I like how consistent you are in giving us a snapshot of your day. I hear you about buying treats. I have very poor control over what I eat and tend to finish whole bags of chips/cookies, etc. I've been out of control with eating cereal of late. I hope the review for your disability goes well.

@CharmingPassion I hope all goes smoothly with your recovery!

@yukie86 Peace and wellbeing are very important. Sometimes it's better to distance yourself from relationships that are harmful to you than to let it keep hurting you.

@izzyred9400 I hope your shoulder will be okay and won't need surgery!

@GSAllumbaugh I know you can do it! It sounds like you have good plans in place. Keep up the good work.

@jessicakrall8 Hey Jessica, I hear you about food just calling out to you. It does for me as well. Very annoying. I hope you had a great week!
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Yukie86.
    Saturday Weigh-in:
    PW: 134
    CW: 135.6

Step update:
    8/14 - 6103
    8/15 - 3733

I was lax on my goals this week and it shows. Not going to dwell on it (it is what it is), just going regain focus and get back to basics.

We're past the mid-month mark now, let's stay focused and keep at it, team!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Waifer003 wrote: »
    Uh oh - now you opened the cat door Jessicaao1w7ggro786.jpeg

Awwww @Waifer003 Is that your fur baby?!! SO CUTE!!!! And upside down is twice as sweet!!!! I see the little toofies and the boop nose!! I'm in love!

I'm completely nuts about little yorkie puppies and kitties of all colors, breeds and sizes...I'm just a nut about them...SHARE AWAY!!!

BTW, that wasn't my baby...here's my Hazel Joy...

vudlalgp18vw.jpg
    Jessica
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Waifer003 wrote: »
    Uh oh - now you opened the cat door Jessicaao1w7ggro786.jpeg

Awwww @Waifer003 Is that your fur baby?!! SO CUTE!!!! And upside down is twice as sweet!!!! I see the little toofies and the boop nose!! I'm in love!

I'm completely nuts about little yorkie puppies and kitties of all colors, breeds and sizes...I'm just a nut about them...SHARE AWAY!!!

BTW, that wasn't my baby...here's my Hazel Joy...

vudlalgp18vw.jpg
    Jessica

Awww 🥰. So sweet! I love Caturday ❤️

The upside down photo was Cleo and this one here is Dibby. These two sweethearts were our foster cats at the start of Covid (although it took about two hours for us to make it permanent lol). Just before Covid started we lost our 23 year old cat Waifer. Didn’t think we were ready for new kitties for a while. But Cleo and Dibby were definitely the key to my family getting through the pandemic.

s3azfqqm32f4.jpeg
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @Waifer003 Last fall, I lost my 12 yr old Lacy Sue very suddenly...I went about a month with no purr and then rescued Hazel and renamed her Hazel Joy because that's what she brought me...joy. She's the most gentle cat I've ever had and I'd have cats since I was 8 yrs old. I went to the rescue to get a kitten, but something about her just grabbed at my heart. She was the oldest cat there and had never had a home...4 yrs in a shelter is just wrong...so I brought her home. She's very skiddish...even now...scared of every little sound she hears...but she loves to get her ears rubbed and just recently has discovered the joys of shoe laces...so now she wakes me in the middle of the night to play...I've created a monster...so before bed, I have to hide her shoe laces until morning! LOL She's so sweet...but they overfed her at the shelter, so I'm trying to lower her food intake...she's watching what she eats just like we are!

Here was my Lacy right before she passed...I miss her every day.
    Jessica

rps7a3zqbpoc.png
This discussion has been closed.