q3n5zwr60doz.gif

Missing weigh-ins for this week from:

@ewilhelm2487
    @ellie3285 (2nd)
    @jennifersusanmcdougall
    @shell2is (2nd)
    @laceyf53 (2nd)
    @DreaRN15

Two NWIs moves you to the drop list, so get your report in ASAP. Stats begin early in the morning.

Jessica
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    ncfitbit
    10/10-5,748
    10/11-10,956
    10/12-11,606
    10/13-904
    10/14-7,117
    10/15-7,506
    10/16-15,800

Very inconsistent week! The 13th is just plain wrong because I grabbed my fitbit thinking it had finished charging and it wasn't charged at all. That was a busy day so I didn't have time to go back home and try charging it again. Oh well.
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    @Waifer003 Last fall, I lost my 12 yr old Lacy Sue very suddenly...I went about a month with no purr and then rescued Hazel and renamed her Hazel Joy because that's what she brought me...joy. She's the most gentle cat I've ever had and I'd have cats since I was 8 yrs old. I went to the rescue to get a kitten, but something about her just grabbed at my heart. She was the oldest cat there and had never had a home...4 yrs in a shelter is just wrong...so I brought her home. She's very skiddish...even now...scared of every little sound she hears...but she loves to get her ears rubbed and just recently has discovered the joys of shoe laces...so now she wakes me in the middle of the night to play...I've created a monster...so before bed, I have to hide her shoe laces until morning! LOL She's so sweet...but they overfed her at the shelter, so I'm trying to lower her food intake...she's watching what she eats just like we are!

Here was my Lacy right before she passed...I miss her every day.
    Jessica

rps7a3zqbpoc.png

Awww she was beautiful Jessica. I love that you chose an older kitty from the rescue. Our Cleo also has “food issues” and I joke to her that she takes after me lol.
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 277.8
    CW 280.6

🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
  • Waifer003
    Options
    ncfitbit wrote: »
    m7tickfhfmbc.jpg

My cat Emerald loves to play with fire by jumping on the table when we play board games!

What a sweetheart! Just wants to be in on the action 😊

• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    Saturday, October 16
    • Exercise: not really
    • Knee push-ups: yes, 3x10
    • Net calories: 1023
    • Steps: 14.316 / 8.500
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I had a pretty decent Saturday. Got some groceries in the morning, did 3 loads of laundry, cleaned upstairs, washed my bedsheets. Put my deskbike in storage and gave my cat a cat tree back for it. One he didn't use much, but we will just try again. The deskbike sadly doesn't burn a lot of calories, so I prefer doing other things now. I went on a short walk in the evening to go to the mailbox. Saturday is a little bit of a YOLO day where I don't pay much attention to my food. I was somehow still under my calories which was a nice surprise.

I love al the cat talk!
    @Waifer003
    Woowee, 23 is super old for a cat. I understand not being ready for a new kitty after that, but I am glad you found two friends.
    @jessicakrall8
    4 years at the shelter is horrible. It's better than being out on the streets, but still. All cats deserve a loving home. So nice of you to go for an older cat instead. Thankfully in the Netherlands, I don't think cats ever stay at the shelter for that long. In my experience, it's usually no more than 6 months and kittens are the first to be adopted.
    @ncfitbit
    Haha, that looks like a familiar tableau to me! When my mom stays over, we like to do rummikub or a jigsaw puzzle, and my Tinus always wants to be part of it. Which also means jumping on the table, accidentally knocking over your rack, swatting at pieces and of course laying down in the middle of the table demanding to be pet. It makes playing a little more challenging, but it's very cute.
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    Saturday, October 09
    • Exercise: no
    • Knee push-ups: yes
    • Steps: 10.999 / 8.500
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I cleaned the house on Saturday which was nice. That was also the only nice thing about the day. A little upset with myself. Good thing is I have a week to fix it before the next weigh in.

The sunrise was really pretty this morning. I walked outside to get some pictures.

O5a2gWv.jpg

Nice photo
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,041 Member
    Options
    @jennifersusanmcdougall
    You were just here! What's your weigh-in for this week? I'm here picking up the stats - stat!
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Options
    I was reading what I missed
    Lw 186.1
    Cw 185.6
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Options
    Aggg I don't like the rotate screen. Anyway I love all the cat pictures. I need to go right now. Our cat looks like a yellow eyes version of Hazel.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,041 Member
    Options
    Inspired by Team Trimstones, I have put in a new challenge for week 3 to find interesting answers from our fellow F2F members. Check it out, and answer some more questions! And thanks for the Captain's Challenge, @jessicakrall8 !

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10846469/october-week-3-challenge-question-week#latest
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    d06588509610b7bb1e3d87c3af020141_w200.gif

The results are in and can now be found in the Announcements and Results thread!

Here's a sneak peak of your team:

hsmx62xnpqng.png

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,104 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    xym0g5ym0vjq.jpg

Captain's Challenge Week 4

1. What will be your focus for this week?
    2. What makes you nervous about that choice?
    3. What do you hope to accomplish this week?

I will be focusing on Food Choices this week...hope to incorporate more fruits and vegetables to my meals, while maintaining good portion control.

Hope to hear from all of you on your plan for the week...we're about halfway through the challenge...dedicate yourself to finishing it. We'll post a summary at the end of the 8-9 weeks and spend a week discussing our triumphs! Can't wait to see how it's helped each of you!

Jessica
  • Waifer003
    Options
    xym0g5ym0vjq.jpg

Captain's Challenge Week 4

1. What will be your focus for this week?
    2. What makes you nervous about that choice?
    3. What do you hope to accomplish this week?

I will be focusing on Food Choices this week...hope to incorporate more fruits and vegetables to my meals, while maintaining good portion control.

Hope to hear from all of you on your plan for the week...we're about halfway through the challenge...dedicate yourself to finishing it. We'll post a summary at the end of the 8-9 weeks and spend a week discussing our triumphs! Can't wait to see how it's helped each of you!

Jessica

This week I’ll be focusing on food choices as well. I’ve been very good at planning dinners, but I need to plan my entire day’s worth of meals (snacks too). I’m going to try to outline my entire day’s worth of food each morning and follow that plan. I’m hoping that by getting back to some structure, I’ll get back into the weight loss groove (instead if the holding pattern I’m currently in)
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I was very surprised that I was third on the team weightless ! That really cheered me up 🙂 For the captains challenge I am going to work on my macros.I managed to pre track my food diary last week.It really helped me to stay within my calorie goal.I haven't paid much attention to my macros but I noticed last week that I was always eating too much fat & sometimes not enough protein.So I'm going to try & balance them up this week.
    I am nervous about avoiding treats & alcohol.I managed this week to have zero alcohol,I have decided to have it weekends only.So will see if I can sustain this.
    Loving all the cat photos.I am definitely more of a cat lover.We had a very handsome black & white cat when I lived at home.He was a rescue cat ,my sister & I named him Paul.When my Mum & I moved house Paul refused to go outside.So we got a tabby kitten to encourage him to go out.It didn't work,both Paul & Emmy refused to go out !!
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I swore I weighed in but man pregnancy brain sucks🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Ewilhelm2487
    PW: 218.9
    CW: 220.3
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    Sunday, October 17
    • Exercise: no
    • Knee push-ups: yes, 3x10
    • Net calories: 1553
    • Steps: 11.684 / 8.500
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. When I woke up on Sunday, I felt like having a lazy day. I had a shower, put on my comfy houseclothes and relaxed. My morning was really nice, enjoyed Micheal Jackson songs, some dancing around the room and a lot of lovely cups of tea. My tiny spurt of energy lasted around an hour. Later in the day I got a really bad headache with naussea. Thankfully the two pills I took kicked in eventually. I was pretty hungry so ended up eating around 250 calories over my limit. Nothing dramatic. I would like to try to reduce my food on the weekends a bit more though. I usually weigh around 1 kilo more on Monday than on Saturday and it's a shame to have to work that off again first before going into an actual loss. Would like to limit the gain to 0.5 kg. Let's see if I can do that this weekend.
    Happy Monday everyone <3
  • napattack9558
    napattack9558 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    napattack9558
    PW: 141
    CW: 141

sorry for the late weigh-in xx
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Steps