Options

Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,152 Member
    Options
    gak71 wrote: »
    PW 254.5
    CW 253.4

@jugar …. I’m leaving today to go camping and four wheeling with my 16 year old son so I’m posting my weight today rather than tomorrow. Five days in the woods may make next week’s weigh in a little sketchy but we’ll cross that bridge when we get there. Thank you!

Good progress @gak71

Have a GREAT time!!!!
  • bowens1973
    bowens1973 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    gak71 wrote: »
    bowens1973 wrote: »
    Username: Bowens1973
    PW: 197.2
    CW: 194.8
    Loss: 2.4
    Seriously hoping that I've seen the 2's for the last time. 🤞🤞🤞

Awesome loss!

Thanks pal! Enjoy the time in nature. Are you hunting?
  • MoStacy
    MoStacy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    PW 205 lb
    CW 206 lb

• PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Username ashleycarole86
    Thursday weigh-in

PW 205
    CW 202

202.8 was the magic weight I needed to hit to drop from the obese BMI range to overweight.

YAYYYYY!!!!!

Congrats on this milestone Ashley! What an achievement
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Almost forgot.. today's exercise (10/21) was:
    -20 minutes yoga
    -10 minutes strength training
    -9678 steps

Night!
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 we were discussing the tv show You after hockey tonight, I'm going to have to check it out. The drag show was great! Sofonda Cox is her name, she's all over social media. High energy and great costume and hair changes with each musical number. Highly entertaining!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,266 Member
    Options
    @jugar I’ll weigh in tomorrow if that’s ok. I got on the scale this morning. Got off. Did my Pilates. Ate breakfast and totally forgot the number. So I’ll try again tomorrow. I know it was up a few tenth but can’t remember exactly. Oy! 😂

Just went for a walk. I can tell I am still not 💯. Listen to thy body. I’m not feeling like coming tonight, but family on the way. I’m really kind of tired. The last three nights my sleep has been “fair”. Usually, I am good to excellent. That could be it. I might be a little grumbly too. 😖😫😴
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    @micki48 You is on Netflix - there was a good year or so between seasons so the appearance of new episodes felt REALLY exciting :)

Work week is done! Hooray... off to go move my body after a long day in front of the computer!
This discussion has been closed.