WaistAways Team Chat - OCTOBER 2021

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,091 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    @jugar I’ll weigh in tomorrow if that’s ok. I got on the scale this morning. Got off. Did my Pilates. Ate breakfast and totally forgot the number. So I’ll try again tomorrow. I know it was up a few tenth but can’t remember exactly. Oy! 😂
    This cracks me up. It is so easy to forget the number! Unless it is shocking - so I am assuming it was not too crazy either way :smiley: Hope the sleep and grumblies improve.
    bonnie_red wrote: »
    I can't remember my past weight. I can't remember what I was doing yesterday, let alone last Friday! This week has been a blur. The only good thing is that 9 weeks of travel for work is coming to an end. I'm so inspired by all of you!

I remember those days of tons of travel for work - you have my sympathies! For everyone - the previous weight, weigh-in day, "addressing" the post to me - none of this matters. Just putting in your current weight is always enough. You know what does matter? You lost 2.6 pounds while having a completely crazy week!! You inspire us too. :heart:

All the talk about "episodes" and things to watch is making me miss my exercise bike at home! I love pedalling madly through some exciting episode of something, and feeling good about avoiding just sitting to watch something. Sadly, at my dad's the exercise bike is pretty dismal, and not in the same space as my dad and step-mom. Since I'm here to hang out with them I have not gotten any pedalling yet, but at least I'm getting walks and I did my Pilates today. I'll post all my exercise for the week tomorrow.

Weigh-ins due up through Saturday, and Week 3 will be a wrap:
    @Terytha
    @TessieMac833
    @eggfreak (did I miss yours? I know you posted...)
    @happimess01
    @Steph1498
    @JohnPetelle
    @Micki48
    @evangsimmons170
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,135 Member
    Options
    10/22 exercise -
    20 minutes Peloton + 20 minutes yoga + 7553 steps
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    @Kali225 Sounds like it's going to be a masterpiece. Can't wait to see it!!
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    bonnie_red wrote: »
    CW: 163

I can't remember what I was doing yesterday, let alone last Friday! This week has been a blur.

This made me laugh - I feel the same way often.
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Kali225 wrote: »
    I am a baker! This will be my first time piping in a LONG time so I am definitely going to practice some skills on the 2-3 days leading up to Bday. I went through my baking storage box today and realized I had a couple other tools and things on hand that will help the design element. Going to be quite a different-than-usual grocery list this Sunday! :blush:
    Can't wait to see the cake! I do love Halloween - what a fun time to have a birthday! My fitbit is so old I don't remember which kind it is, but it does the job.
    @jugar and @kali225 There's a short loop at the 'castle' with lots of benches and there's the bigger loop around the inlet 'pleasure bay' - also benches but not as often (thinking of your dad @jugar). I'm game to meet up and do some serious marching if there ever seems a good opportunity. :)
    @conleywoods I like that sensory bin - never heard of such a thing (reminded me of my dad coming home from work sometimes with a big bag of m&ms, we 3 kids would each get a bowlful and the color sorting began!). Glad your week ended on a good note.
    @micki and @ashenmoon hope today finds your aches & pains history! @planemonkey - ha! it's been so long since I've done evil squats but I can remember and know just what you mean about the toilet.
    @evmakeschanges - SOUP! you remind me I've got a few butternut squashes in a cool spot - going to pull one today and get going on some healthy cooking and prep for the upcoming week

- and I'll say it now to all on here (commitment).... I'm going to log every day starting today!

• ashleycarole86
    Options
    Have fun @jugar !!! What an amazing celebration you will have. Enjoy <3
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    @YinxFed Hey that's awesome! Noticing increases to strength is such a nice feeling. Way to go.

@micki48 Nice work holding on despite your pain!

It's pouring rain and cold here today but I got out for my walk. Nothing a good rain jacket couldn't handle ;) But staying on the couch was mighty tempting...
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    @YinxFed good job with Epic 2! Wow!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,091 Member
    Options
    What a great day! It is amazing how much we have all grown up in 50 years :smiley: Lots of fun conversations, terrible food (made it easy to have salad for dinner!) but great company. It was fun to see how all the things that divided us at age 17 disappeared over time. It was also sad to see some classmates in a wheelchair, dealing with other health problems, and remembering the 18 of us who are no longer alive. Glad I came!

Just a quick LAST CALL for tonight!
    @JohnPetelle
    @evangsimmons170

@TessieMac833 and @Terytha - I'll have to move you to support or drop if I don't get a weigh-in for this week :disappointed: Hope you're still with us!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Hadn't heard of Castle Island untik this chat but it sounds amazing. Hope the #waistawayscastleislandtrek2021 happens and that there is photographic proof!!!

10/23 exercise:

20 minutes Peloton + 30 minutes yoga + 7815 steps
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Steps
    Sun 14,813
    30 min intervals
    Mon 14,148
    15 min elliptical
    Tues 15,203
    Wed 15,220
    Thurs 13,877
    15 min elliptical
    Fri 9,585
    15 min Cardio
    Sat 5,675
    15 min Barre

Sorry, it has been a hard few days and I am behind on everyone's posts.
This discussion has been closed.