WaistAways Team Chat - OCTOBER 2021

Options
1161718192022»

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the numbers, wonderful people! And the info - I'm a bit pressed for time and want to get the November chat threads open before I get on my way back to Canada tomorrow. It will be a long day of travel, so I will go get that done!
  • jugar
    Options
    Our November Chat is now available!

Please continue to weigh-in for October here (through Saturday). Go ahead to the new chat to introduce yourselves and set some goals for the month. What went well for you in October? What would you like to improve? See you there!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10847523/waistaways-team-chat-november-2021/p1?new=1
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,260 Member
    Options
    CW 199.8

Busy week. Managed to get Pilates in first thing, a quick walk, and a dance party to end the day.

Logging was incomplete today. Busy. Busy. The busyness has made me a little sloppy. Steak for dinner tonight but ended up not eating it. Just not my favorite so why bother?

I’m hoping that weight gets a little lower tomorrow am

Kristi the spooky trail sounds great! Safe travels Liselyn.

Have a good night. 💤
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,135 Member
    Options
    10/29
    4814 steps + 10 minutes core strength + 20 minutes yoga

Steps were partially down due to poor weather, but mostly just because we had an important new volunteer activity tonight that didn't require many steps. So, by the time it was done and the ground was covered in slick snow, I decided to cap it there.

Back tomorrow in November's chat for introductions and step challenge info

Safe travels @jugar
  • gak71
    gak71 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    PW: 253.4
    CW: 253.5

Bummer, I was up several pounds after being away five days and couldn’t quite get it all back off.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,363 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Hi WA's ...Another new member heading your way ...Please welcome @holymanhibbard :)
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Welcome @holymanhibbard ... happy to have you!

Our November team chat is here, and that's where most of the conversation will be hanging out starting today:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10847523/waistaways-team-chat-november-2021/p1?new=1

Bookmark our page, come over and start with your intro and what you're looking to accomplish in November!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    gak71 wrote: »
    PW: 253.4
    CW: 253.5

Bummer, I was up several pounds after being away five days and couldn’t quite get it all back off.

This feels like a W - I - N to me! A great five day vacay with your son and maintenance afterwards - way to go
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Happy birthday @Kali225 ... hope you enjoy the corn maze!!!
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @jugar CW 153.7
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    CW 356.8

And it's still daylight on Saturday and I'm posting without the reminder! 🤣😂
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar
    CW 356.8

And it's still daylight on Saturday and I'm posting without the reminder! 🤣😂

You're the best!
  • jugar
    Options
    Congratulations WaistAways!

Not a single NWI (no weigh-in) for this week, and it isn't even Sunday morning yet (here at any rate!)! Well done!
  • jugar
    Options
This discussion has been closed.