Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 52 oz
    Steps = 5,872
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    StarfishK wrote: »
    I disappeared for a while... I want to join back in for December's challenge... am I able to or do I need to register again?

@StarfishK Post a starting weight and your preferred weigh-in day and then I will see what I can do. (Technically registrations are closed). If I can't get you back on the spreadsheet, you can still be a member of the team in every other way. You can even weigh-in, it just may not be official. But, first things first, post your information. :)
  • JenKindo
    JenKindo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Daily check in

User name: Jenkindo
    Date: November 29, 2021
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes. Small walk and 65 minute weight training
  • forbes_melissa
    forbes_melissa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    11/29 check-in for forbes_melissa
    Exercise: yes. Jogged 5 miles and 8.34 miles on my exercise bike
    Water: yes. Drank 1 gallon of water
    Calories: yes. Stayed within my daily calories and recorded.
    Good night!
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Nov. 29
    track: yes
    under: no
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 32 min.
    steps: 7793

Tomorrow, I head back to work. But I feel like I got a lot done this last week, and it was nice to get away from working for a while. Good night Team TBBT.🎅🤶🎄🎁🎁👼❄☃❣😴
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    On deck for a Wednesday weigh-in:

@prehistoricmoongoddess
    @rawrxamberx
    @sandkp

• HASWLRS
    Options
    Monday, November 30th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: no
    steps: 7,307
    water: 10 cups

Note to self: Drink your water earlier in the day so you don't get up twice in the night to pee!!

I ended up driving out of town to pick up two Christmas gifts yesterday, so not as active as I was hoping for, but still able to stay under on calories! Yesterday, one of the places I went is Picard's Peanuts to get a gift basket for a friend. They are the first family to grow peanuts in Ontario and now it is a small empire. They are known for their Chip Nuts, which are peanuts coated with potato chips, and they come in all kinds of flavours. I am proud to say that I did not buy any treats for myself while I was there! This only happened because of the selfless thing my husband did for me on the weekend. We grocery shop together on Sundays (when it is not the growing season), and he usually picks up a bag (or three) of munchies. Well, lately, I have been eating a good portion of his munchies. So he said with Christmas coming, (and all the treats that come with it, especially at work) he was not going to pick up any munchies! He made it sound like he was doing it for him, which he was mostly, but I can't help feel like part of this was for me, and my silent plea for help with my bingeing on chips! My husband loves Chip Nuts, but he always gets some at Christmastime from different suppliers, so I really wasn't even depriving him of a treat by not buying any for "the house", which means mostly me!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,612 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS Chip nuts huh? Sounds intriguing. I'm going to have to ask my SIL to get us some.
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS you had me smiling this morning while reading about your day yesterday. Thanks for sharing.
  • everydaywechoose
    Options
    Good morning to all. Congratulations to all of us for being here. I'm Dee, I am 52, retired and living on the Pacific Coast of Mexico, close to Puerto Vallarta, in a town called Bucerias. This is my 2nd month with this awesome group of like minded folks. To all the new--new to this group people welcome here. We are here for each other for supporting our journey as we navigate the way to maintaining healthy happy selves. I have found the structure of this group's 'mini' accountability challenges exactly what I needed on many levels. Let's enjoy this month of December and embrace all the challenges that come up with the the year's end and the holidays.
  • everydaywechoose
    Options
    Mon Nov 29
    log; yes
    under; yes
    exercise; yes
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @HASWLRS Chip nuts huh? Sounds intriguing. I'm going to have to ask my SIL to get us some.

@DaffyGirl88 Where is your SIL?
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Wow, I can't believe we're already in the December challenge already! I'm still dealing with covid but I'll try checking in a little more regularly. My heads still stuffed up, I'm STILL in bed, and I can only stand up and move around for a few minutes before I feel totally drained.

I'm hoping I get some energy back soon. I'm itching to be clear of this thing, get some walks in on the treadmill before getting back to work and restarting the gym routine. I also would like the energy to start prepping the house (a nice big once over the whole house) for our Christmas Eve dinner, and begin decorating the house. I haven't even had the energy to pull my Christmas clothes out(yes, ugly sweaters and sweater vests, legging, Mrs clause dress and a whole other bunch of unmentionable embarrassment for my hubby).
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,612 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

@HASWLRS Mississauga
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

@HASWLRS Mississauga

@DaffyGirl88 Not too far away at all!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Wow, I can't believe we're already in the December challenge already! I'm still dealing with covid but I'll try checking in a little more regularly. My heads still stuffed up, I'm STILL in bed, and I can only stand up and move around for a few minutes before I feel totally drained.

I'm hoping I get some energy back soon. I'm itching to be clear of this thing, get some walks in on the treadmill before getting back to work and restarting the gym routine. I also would like the energy to start prepping the house (a nice big once over the whole house) for our Christmas Eve dinner, and begin decorating the house. I haven't even had the energy to pull my Christmas clothes out(yes, ugly sweaters and sweater vests, legging, Mrs clause dress and a whole other bunch of unmentionable embarrassment for my hubby).

@cmhubbard92 Thanks for the update...I've been thinking about you. I hope you feel better soon!
  • JenKindo
    JenKindo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Date: November 30, 2021
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes. Slightly longer walk. My lungs are feeling better today. Think going to the gym yesterday really helped me sweat out some of the yuck! I'm jonesing for a steam room.
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Daily accountability TBBT
    Day: Monday November 29
    Track:  yes
    Under:  yes
    Exercise: no... cyber monday got me!

Daily accountability TBBT
    Day: Tuesday November 30
    Track:  yes