gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    KakoHikes wrote: »
    User: KakoHikes
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Week 4
    PW: 201.6
    CW: 199.4

Yay! Under 200 for the first time since 2017. I'm hoping my weight won't bounce back any but feel like it might after a 2lb loss.
    User: KakoHikes
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Week 4
    PW: 201.6
    CW: 199.4

Yay! Under 200 for the first time since 2017. I'm hoping my weight won't bounce back any but feel like it might after a 2lb loss.

1lp9hftujb98.png
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Took my son to the ER today. Bad case of tonsillitis. Hopefully these antibiotics will help as the first one did not. It’s been a long 6 days.
    Praying he feels better soon.

xmovi12j63du.png
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Monday 12/20
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No, my long day at work.
    Work wasn’t as bad as I expected. I was able to get caught up on everything today. Also tried a couple new things, had a persimmon and made chicken burgers using ground chicken(also just my second time using grill pan) Thought the persimmon was good but not a favorite and probably won’t seek them out. The chicken patties were a hit though.

Well you tried something new so be proud that it wasn't a total flop.
    spdetanbfcea.png

That's what I love most about this journey is figuring out new recipes and works and what doesn't.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    :Daily Post

Monday 12/20

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes lots of walking
    Water 40oz

Goals/Comments:
    4yna1o349fzm.jpeg

So to celebrate my success in leave and losing Over 80 pounds I am on my trip to Savannah Georgia. Even though I've been in a lot of paying my trip was non refundable so oh I pushed myself to to turn on don't know if I'm gonna go out to see the sites but dobut the hotel i made sure it had indoor pool plus it has a hot tub so guess what I'm gonna be utilizing.
    Also this is TMI:
    You know how those people who lose weight have all this excessive skin well I have a pouch now hopefully you know I can figure out some exercise to tone it up some cause I really do not want to have the surgery to remove skin.

• gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and over
    Exercise no unless you count baking as exercise

It actually is all that moving back & forth and cleaning as well.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    SalluR wrote: »
    December Week 3
    Weigh In Day
    Saturday
    PW = 205
    CW =205

205 pounds is my highest weight on scale . I have never been this number in my life. I have to eat very low calories meals and I have too keep my feet busy to see fast results.
    Be encouraged
    1t0jsprztzp5.png
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    AB0215
    December Week 3
    Saturday
    PW: 197.5 lbs
    CW: 201.1 lbs

While I know why this is, I still don't want to look at it. I switched birth control methods this week so it should be a temporary problem, though, it's hard to see since I've been working so hard to lose and have been steadily doing that. *sigh*
    No matter what you sometimes the hormones wins.
    xpshzbt5k8f9.png
    Be encourage
  • SalluR
    SalluR Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    :Daily Post

Monday 12/20

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes lots of walking
    Water 40oz

Goals/Comments:
    4yna1o349fzm.jpeg

So to celebrate my success in leave and losing Over 80 pounds I am on my trip to Savannah Georgia. Even though I've been in a lot of paying my trip was non refundable so oh I pushed myself to to turn on don't know if I'm gonna go out to see the sites but dobut the hotel i made sure it had indoor pool plus it has a hot tub so guess what I'm gonna be utilizing.
    Also this is TMI:
    You know how those people who lose weight have all this excessive skin well I have a pouch now hopefully you know I can figure out some exercise to tone it up some cause I really do not want to have the surgery to remove skin.

Congrats !!! I love swimming but I am a beginner in swimming. Have fun !!! ❤
  • SalluR
    SalluR Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Monday 12/20
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No, my long day at work.
    Work wasn’t as bad as I expected. I was able to get caught up on everything today. Also tried a couple new things, had a persimmon and made chicken burgers using ground chicken(also just my second time using grill pan) Thought the persimmon was good but not a favorite and probably won’t seek them out. The chicken patties were a hit though.

Well you tried something new so be proud that it wasn't a total flop.
    spdetanbfcea.png

That's what I love most about this journey is figuring out new recipes and works and what doesn't.

I also had for lunch today beef bugers patty with cabbage its a keto receipe, it was good and less calories .
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 525 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    FUSHIAKAT
    Week 4 (Tuesday 12-21-2021)
    PW =185.2
    CW= 183.4

I've lost 61.6 pounds so far; I've got another 38.4 to go. Woot under 40 now getting closer little by little.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    9tn2ib0kljvh.png

This Week's Winners (posted 6-7 times):

@Gjaholy33.
    @Bemybestby60.
    @Chalmation.
    @chublet25.
    @Culmo1180.
    @DebJB30.
    @Digger61.
    @elelja945.

This Week's Honorable Mentions:

@Floriduhgirl.
    @FushiaKat.
    @Gemwolf110.
    r76mnedgsrqo.gif

[url="hhttps://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10851386/week-3-december-results#latest"]Week 3 Results[/url] have also been posted.

Congrats to our top 3:
    1st - @Chalmation. - 1.38%
    2nd - @FushiaKat. - 1.17%
    3rd - @Bemybestby60. - 1.10%
    4n363b0ad3bd.gif
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Took my son to the ER today. Bad case of tonsillitis. Hopefully these antibiotics will help as the first one did not. It’s been a long 6 days.

I hope your son is feeling better by now.
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes

Comments/Goals/Day: I'm pretty sure I'm posting here every night; I update my food diary and then I come here and post the "Daily Post". I did miss one night but made up for it the next day. If that does not count, then saving up posts for an entire week and posting them all at once should not count either. Just my two cents. And how can @chublet25 post for so many days last week when they quit this group back on December 7th? That was 2 weeks ago.

Feel free to point out the error of my ways.
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 48 minutes indoor walking
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and under
    Exercise yes treadmill
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Tuesday 12/21
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: heavy cleaning, walking
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 12/21
    Under Calories: No
    Exercise: Sorta, 30 move minutes
    I went shopping today, hopefully I should be good for a couple weeks. I don’t want to deal with the holiday craziness anymore and supposedly we are getting snow early next week. Not a big deal elsewhere but where I live no one(including me) knows how to drive in the snow. Of course since I went shopping I also went to my favorite food cart place, got Hawaiian food for me and a Pupusa to share with my mom. Hadn’t had one before, the one we had was so nummy. It had zucchini in it, it was healthy :p
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    FushiaKat wrote: »
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Comments/Goals/Day: I'm pretty sure I'm posting here every night; I update my food diary and then I come here and post the "Daily Post". I did miss one night but made up for it the next day. If that does not count, then saving up posts for an entire week and posting them all at once should not count either. Just my two cents. And how can @chublet25 post for so many days last week when they quit this group back on December 7th? That was 2 weeks ago.

Feel free to point out the error of my ways.

I noticed I wasn’t on the list at all this week either, maybe it was a copy paste fail from an old list? I have found a lot of personal benefit in keeping track and posting which is the main thing but I admit the extra little recognition/cheer always puts a smile on my face too.

@AB0215 *hugs* Not meaning this to be grumble against you, I appreciate the time you spend on being captain of this group and know being overlooked this week wasn’t intentional. It Seemed like last week was pretty frustrating for you and I hope things even out for you soon as body gets used to the different med.

• southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    December Week 4 - Tues, 12/21

Calories: Over
    Exercise: None
This discussion has been closed.