:) Enjoy your weekend!โ˜€
  • Zzsally
    Zzsally Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    :)
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,431 Member
    Options
    Hello, all. I hope you enjoyed the end of your Octobers. I think most of you will have Thanksgiving this month unless you are from Canada. I hope you all get to have family gatherings as you wish. We don't celebrate any kind of Thanksgiving in Australia but I always remember it in my heart. That's because of my American beginnings.

I hope everyone is doing well today

I'm still resting and recuperating. I don't have any big plans today at all. Just checking in here!
  • Zzsally
    Options
    I am making soup.my knees still hurt..getting better.. I too have no plans.. Just trying to walk some๐ŸŒ„

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,431 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness I could get to our group from my computer! I tried to see the Community tab on my Android phone and all I was getting was a white page. MFP has changed the Community tab to include a few more features and apparently, there is an issue (like mine() for Android users. None of them can see the Community tab contents. MFP is working on a solution. I wouldn't have been able to see their message about this issue if I hadn't thought to log in on my laptop. Hopefully, it will all be fixed soon :)

Zzsally, I hope your knees are improving and you are getting around a little more easily. Homemade soup sounds nice. I made an eggplant lasagna that we will have for dinner. My husband says it tastes nice. I have little sense of smell/taste since getting ill. This week I do finally feel a little better though so hope this week I get even better.

• Zzsally
    Options
    I would like to try egg plant lasagna... Sounds good.
    Knees hurt but of course not as much..๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‡hope you feel better too!!
    Rest..
  • Zzsally
    Options
    Cold morning..40's
  • Zzsally
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving
  • peppikaye
    peppikaye Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options