TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (January)

AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215.

Replies

• rebekah2882
    rebekah2882 Posts: 50 Member
    Hello everyone!
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Hello everyone! Welcome to the new and current members! My name is Amber! I’ve been on this team for almost a year now. I absolutely love everyone on this team! Everyone is so supportive.

My goals for this month:
    🔹drink at least 8 cups of water a day
    🔹log everything regardless if I’m going over or not. I have a bad habit of not logging once I go over.
    🔹report daily for the accountability posting!

What’s everyone goals? 😊
  • redhatsenior
    redhatsenior Posts: 133 Member
    Hello Everyone!
    Looking forward to the Jan. Challenge. Still figuring out my way around the BLC group page.
    Go Team!
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 917 Member
    Hi everyone, I haven't been on mfp for a while, so may need to relearn some things.

My goals for the month are to track my food and cut out late night snacking.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,380 Member
    @Mrscanmore and @redhatsenior Welcome to TBBT!! We're very excited to have you. I'm Sue, and will do a proper introduction later. I just wanted to pop in and say hi. 😁🙋‍♀️
  • lawyerette
    lawyerette Posts: 301 Member
    Hello everyone! Looking forward to the New Year. Confirming we weigh in on our regular day this coming week for starting weight or is everyone on Sunday. Thanks!
  • JenKindo
    JenKindo Posts: 418 Member
    edited December 2021
    Happy New Year everyone!
  • DaffyGirl88
    JenKindo wrote: »
    Happy New Year everyone!

@JenKindo I second that! 🥳🎊🍾🎉🥰
  • DaffyGirl88
    lawyerette wrote: »
    Hello everyone! Looking forward to the New Year. Confirming we weigh in on our regular day this coming week for starting weight or is everyone on Sunday. Thanks!

@lawyerette your starting weight will be whatever your last weigh in was in the December thread.

Happy New Year! 🎉🍾🎊🥳
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    Happy New Year to all. Welcome new members. I'm Dee, and I've been on this team for just a few months. I'm Canadian expat (I live in Mexico).
    New years eve was a personal success for me. I had an engaging and interesting evening. I normally overindulge in every way possible, and never remember the night. This year I reached out to the group for some of your tips to enjoying a party setting without overindulging...whatever that might mean to you. I got some great advice from @DaffyGirl88 I avoided my usual habits. It did help that the evening was a few english speaking couples, and a Mexican family of 8. Some were bilingual and some only spoke one language or the other, and some (me included) are learning each other's language. The mexican family put on a feast of barbq turkey, poblano pepper spaghetti noodles, secret grandmas recipe mole sauce for the noodles, and some delicious flavored type of chutney for the turkey. We enjoyed each other's company and learned to feel more comfortable speaking, or attempting to speak in each others language. The evening was a success. I did not overindulge in food or wine, although I did not keep within my calorie limits. I watched the new year roll in with fireworks across the beachfront sky.

I woke up this morning with a awesome feeling that this will be THE YEAR! The BEST EVER! Lets all believe it and Live your best life every day. Happy Happy New Year:)
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Date: 12/31
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 8096
    Water: 96

Username: Murdog3t
    Weigh in week: ?
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Last Week's weight: 155.8
    Todays Weight: 155
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    Please can you roll my weight over to January.

I'm finding navigating here really difficult. Everytime I think I've understood how-to get here iend up having to do multiple steps.

I hope it gets easier in time. I used to look at these posts daily. Now I'm lucky to get here to make a post once a week.

I have bookmarked it.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Saturday 1 January
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • rawrxamberx
    (Daily Post - Jan 1)
    Logged: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 10.5 cups

Yesterday was a great day! I was keeping myself busy and that helped with the mindless snacking! Plus i made sure to at least hit my 8 cups of water goal! I’m ready to keep moving along😊
  • rawrxamberx
    The "new year new me" might be cliche but it's in fact a good kind of motivation knowing that you can start over if you lost track or continue with the good work you've been doing in the previous year. So I hope we all can achieve our goals in 2022!

I completely agree! That’s one of the things that’s keeping me motivated right now. I keep telling myself it’s a fresh year and its gonna be great! I think this year will be amazing for all of us to crush our goals 😊💪🏻