Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,503 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @DaffyGirl88 and @everydaywechoose Thank you, Sue and Dee, for always being so positive and motivating and just generally very helpful!

@HASWLRS Always happy to lend a hand. 🙋‍♀️😊
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Hello all!

My name is Sue, and I am 61 years old. I live in southern Maryland, am married, have two grown kids (1 in Seattle, 1 in VA), 1 grandbaby (VA) and 1 fur baby. I work full time, currently teleworking which appears may go on forever. I love to read, ride my bike, quilt, and make greeting cards. I am always up for a challenge and am usually involved in multiple reading, fitness and Fitbit challenges at any given time.

I have been on MFP for almost 10 years now and part of TBBT for a about a year and a half. I joined TBBT after COVID/teleworking caused my weight to climb. I am still down from when I joined TBBT but between weddings, vacations and holidays my weight has crept steadily up since the summer. I’m excited for the fresh start that a new year brings.

Here's to a successful January!!! Go TBBT!!!
  • redhatsenior
    redhatsenior Posts: 133 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Jan. 2
    Log all foods - yes
    Calories under - yes
    Exercise - yes. Leslie Sansone Walking DVD - 40 min.

I did great yesterday. Just have to keep it up. NSV - I threw out leftover mashed potatoes from New Years.
    It’s another cloudy day here today, so I have to keep busy so I can banish any cravings I might have.

Speaking of which, I am starting a 2022 reading challenge this year. There are all kinds of reading challenges
    you can do. Here’s a master list of reading challenges to get you started if you are interested.

https://www.girlxoxo.com/the-2022-master-list-of-reading-challenges/

So my plan is to improve my body and my mind in 2022. Anyone else interested?

This year I want to read some books outside my comfort zone. And I’m excited that the library
    has so many printed books, ebooks, or audible books that are free to borrow.
    Go Team!
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Daily accountability TBBT
    Day: Sunday January 2
    Track:  yes
    Under:  yes
    Exercise: yes ... got a new indoor exercise bike for Christmas... its a hit here with everyone.

Back on track... definitely seeing results of jumping off. Starting the year with daily gains (bad choices) from my good work in December. (Daily weigher so know the ups and downs of food choices shows and isnt messing with my head) Hoping it will level off in next couple days before weigh in with getting back on tracking and MY food menu/schedule.
  • JenKindo
    JenKindo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    January Week 1
    Username: Jenkindo
    Weigh in day: Mon
    PW: 197.4
    CW: 195.4
  • journey2lessjess
    journey2lessjess Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    January week 1
    Username: jesssn626
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Pw: 330.0
    Cw: 329.5
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Jan. 2
    Log all foods - yes
    Calories under - yes
    Exercise - yes. Leslie Sansone Walking DVD - 40 min.

I did great yesterday. Just have to keep it up. NSV - I threw out leftover mashed potatoes from New Years.
    It’s another cloudy day here today, so I have to keep busy so I can banish any cravings I might have.

Speaking of which, I am starting a 2022 reading challenge this year. There are all kinds of reading challenges
    you can do. Here’s a master list of reading challenges to get you started if you are interested.

https://www.girlxoxo.com/the-2022-master-list-of-reading-challenges/

So my plan is to improve my body and my mind in 2022. Anyone else interested?

This year I want to read some books outside my comfort zone. And I’m excited that the library
    has so many printed books, ebooks, or audible books that are free to borrow.
    Go Team!

@redhatsenior I'm always in for a challenge! I will definitely check it out. I've signed up for the Goodreads challenge and have done the PopSugar Reading challenge twice now. Way to deal with the mashed potatoes! I made my husband eat ours for lunch today. LOL

I am just getting back online (theoretically teleworking). I was just about to do a spin class during lunch and we lost power - for 3 hours!! It just came back on. We're getting hit with a major storm (5-7 inches of snow) here in southern MD and it's causing major havoc. Didn't think it would affect my exercise though. :-/
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Hi my name's Krystal. A little about me, I’m 37 years old, a Florida native, been happily together with my husband for 19 years and we have a beautiful 16year old daughter. I love spending time with the fam doing day-to-day life things together. I like to watch movies or engulf myself in a good tv show, which I can typically use to get my lazy butt on the treadmill(WHEN I turn that “self-love-I’m-in-the-zone” Switch back on <~stay tuned for upcoming switch-flip-action😊)

I’m excited to get back in the game with you all though I should never leave but then I get burnt out and do it anyway! Anyway, these are my goals for January:
    1) I’ll be participating in the optional mini-challenge MUAC(aka the Mini-UltimateAccountabilityChallenge) this month.
    2) Im working my way back to my in-home Boxing sessions but they are pretty intense, so I need to build up some muscle! I am currently sharing my car with my daughter which makes getting to the gym a bit challenging. So after I sat and thought about it, I needed to tackle two hurdles in my way:
    a) Motivation to get to the gym and
    b) A RIDE for me to get there.
    So my solution(if all works out) will be to have my daughter take me to the gym on her way to school in the morning, that should push me in the Motivation department. I’ll be able to get it done before my work shift starts at 11 AM and will also force me to walk the mile it takes to get back home.
    3) 8000 steps/daily is my goal
  • redhatsenior
    redhatsenior Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Daffygirl,
    Sorry you lost your power. That demonstrates it’s good to have a Plan A workout and a Plan B workout just in case. I love to walk in the parks,
    So I always have extra footwear, socks, and a hat in my car. Sometimes when I finish an errand I can stop by a park nearby and get 20 to 30
    min. of walking in that I would have missed otherwise. But I am very cautious in winter and stay away from anywhere there could be ice to
    slip on. Also, I almost always work out in the morning. If I wait til later in the day, I almost always find an excuse to skip it. I have an exercise
    bike in the basement, but I hardly ever use it because there is so much stuff piled up down there that it’s not an appealing location. I do have
    a good library of exercise DVD’s though, and I use a book by Jorge Cruise for my weight training.

Glad you are interested in a Reading Challenge. Reading really helps me pass the time while I socially isolate from Covid.

Go Team!
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options

Mrs Canmore
    Weigh in 189.9
  • JenKindo
    JenKindo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for Jan 3

Exercise: Yes, walk, elliptical, bike, weights
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Name Maryc11
    Date 1/3/2022
    Exercise Yes
    Calories Yes
    Steps 6602
    Water 68 oz
  • sandkp
    Options
    Daily accountability TBBT
    Day: Monday January 3
    Track:  yes
    Under:  yes
    Exercise: yes.. not what I planned but hey... 2 plus hours shoveling this beautiful white stuff. oh the joy of a good winter storm! 10.6 inches at last measure but probably close to a foot of snow on the homefront today.
  • sandkp
    Options

I am just getting back online (theoretically teleworking). I was just about to do a spin class during lunch and we lost power - for 3 hours!! It just came back on. We're getting hit with a major storm (5-7 inches of snow) here in southern MD and it's causing major havoc. Didn't think it would affect my exercise though. :-/

@DaffyGirl88
    Sounds like we are in the same lovely storm. Glad your power is back. We thankfully never lost power but did have 3 trees come down in the driveway we (the guys) had to cut up and haul to the woods. I just shoveled my heart away.
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Daily Post - Jan. 3)
    Logged: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 7 cups

It was my cousins birthday and we celebrated! 😊
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Monday 3 January
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, Peloton ( after power came back) and 45 minutes of shoveling heavy wet snow ❄️❄️. That's great for making snowman ⛄ not so great for shoveling. 😕
  • rebekah2882
    rebekah2882 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for Jan 3
    Exercise: Yes, elliptical
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Daily check in for Jan 3
    Exercise: Yes, elliptical

Great job Rebekah! And welcome to TBBT!
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Daily report for dec 2
    log yes
    under no
    exercise yes

daily report for dec3
    log yes
    under yes
    exercise yes

@Mrscanmore welcome to this group. Use it as part of your toolbox to achieve your goals
    @DaffyGirl88 (Sue) and @sandkp awesome job on getting in there and shoveling snow. That is bloody hard! I totally miss a good storm. Well, as long as I was snuggled warm and had power..lol
    @HASWLRS (Lisa) So sorry that you are dealing with a chronic foot situation. I am sure you are rehabbing or resting it...whatever you need to do. Hopefully you find some relief asap. In the meantime be gracious to yourself and listen to what your body needs
    @Krysless2 Thanks for joining us, glad to have your with us. I love you're 'in the zone' motivation...you go girl!
    @redhatsenior Hi there! Great ideas for the bookclub challenge. I'll have a looksy at the site you posted.

Holy cow folks...this is so exciting to have this new infusion to our group. It's going to be an exciting journey together.