TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (January)

Replies

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,894 Member
    @Krysless2 congrats on being this weeks biggest loser! I’m so proud of you!! 💗😊

Thank you! I feel like I mostly didn’t deserve, since all I did was spiral out of control in December and last week was the first week out of that “carb coma” and switch to eating better! Thank you so much for your support though! That feels really good to have!☺️
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    kristiekay1962
    Jan. 10
    track: yes
    under: no, but better
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 32 min.
    steps: 9127

Tomorrow, I work late, but will try to post, it helps me stay on track. Good night Team TBBT. 💥🤩💤😴
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,447 Member
    Tuesday 11 January
    Track: mostly
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Was one of those days where I was hungry all day, plus too cold to go for my weekly walk with a friend to catch up. Oh well, today is a new day. 🌞
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,447 Member
    @rawrxamberx Great Week!!!
  • rebekah2882
    rebekah2882 Posts: 50 Member
    Jan 11
    Exercise Yes
    Logged Yes
    Under Yes
  • dracocapricorn
    dracocapricorn Posts: 106 Member
    DracoCapricorn
    Week 1
    Sunday
    PW=136
    CW=136

Gonna keep 136 for this month
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    edited January 2022

Thank you, Amber, for alerting me to the fact that the weekly results had been posted! It was a stupendous week for Krystal, Mrscanmore and Christine, who finished one, two and three respectively as the Overall Biggest Losers of the first week of the New Year!! And team The Big Butt Theory lost the most weight last week and finished first in the standings!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 1 WINNER!! @Krysless2. - 2.56%

AND TO THE BIG BUTT THEORY FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 1!!

January Week 1 is now in the books!! Awesome to all our winners!

It can be difficult to continue the journey, but hang in there and take it one day at a time.

And if you had a rough January, no worries, just rest this week, and start fresh for January!!!

The Biggest Loser Is...

1st - @Krysless2. - 2.56%
    2nd - @Mrscanmore. - 2.06%
    3rd - @cmhubbard92. - 1.76%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...

1st - The Big Butt Theory. - 0.54%

2nd - The Slimsons. - 0.33%
    3rd - Belly Flats. - 0.14%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @Krysless2. - 2.56%
    2nd - @Mrscanmore. - 2.06%
    3rd - @cmhubbard92. - 1.76%

The Slimsons
    1st - @wi90tl5489. - 1.02%
    2nd - @RRUSH19. - 1.52%
    3rd - @vicky2767. - 1.47%

Belly Flats
    1st - @MUSCLES4HUSTLES. - 1.68%
    2nd - @frankwbrown. - 1.22%
    3rd - @looneycablue. - 0.69%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost

1st - @Krysless2. - 4.2 lbs.
    2nd - @Mrscanmore. - 4.0 lbs.
    3rd - @rawrxamberx. - 3.6 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team

The Big Butt Theory - 20.2 lbs
    The Slimsons - 17.0 lbs.
    Gutbusters - .0 lbs.
    Run Track Minds - .0 lbs.
    Belly Flats - -3.0 lbs.

Way to go team!!
  • HASWLRS
    WEIGH IN
    Username: rawrxamberx
    January Week #2
    SW: 330.4
    PW: 326.8
    CW: 321

My face when I weighed in was literally this: 😮
    I was so shocked that I dropped that much. I’m very proud of myself! I wasn’t expecting that big of a drop. It gives me motivation to keep going! 💪🏻😊

@rawrxamberx Oh my gosh, Amber, I am so proud of you!! You have been doing the work and the results are proof of that!! Keep it going!!
  • HASWLRS
    DracoCapricorn
    Week 1
    Sunday
    PW=136
    CW=136

Gonna keep 136 for this month

@dracocapricorn Stopping the holiday weight gain of December and maintaining for January is a fine way to ease into the New Year!
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    edited January 2022
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    January Week #2
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 208.6
    CW: 207.2

Not my best but lower than end of december so on the right track. My first in Jan was a gain so taking that .4 from dec and being happy I am still going in the right direction. So close to 20 lb gone... aiming for that for next week or two.

I havent been on my exercise much as my body revolts .. either knee or calf... and this past week was that calf strain saying hey... may wanna come back. So I stopped riding that new indoor bike and gave it a rest (and when I jumped on yesterday to test it, I lowered my seat back to my comfy position that doesnt stretch my calf! ** hubs said it looked short so I ramped that seat up 1 notch and woolaa... calf spoke!)

Kids and hubs are back at jobs and college after winter break and my work restarted so trying to find a new normal in my world for the next several months after a month of a full house and everyone around. Not tons of time to log but being mindful. Probably not on that mini challenge this week but will get back on it when I settle in. Hoping to join in here more when I can get my routine settled but I do read and silently cheer you all on!
  • JenKindo
    JenKindo Posts: 418 Member
    edited January 2022
    Krysless2 wrote: »

Thank you! I feel like I mostly didn’t deserve, since all I did was spiral out of control in December and last week was the first week out of that “carb coma” and switch to eating better! Thank you so much for your support though! That feels really good to have!☺️

A loss is a loss. Take your win and congratulations! ! 🎉🪅🎊
  • JenKindo
    edited January 2022
    @rawrxamberx Looks like you found your groove! Awesome work, hope you are very proud!
  • HASWLRS
    sandkp wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    January Week #2
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 208.6
    CW: 207.2

Not my best but lower than end of december so on the right track. My first in Jan was a gain so taking that .4 from dec and being happy I am still going in the right direction. So close to 20 lb gone... aiming for that for next week or two.

I havent been on my exercise much as my body revolts .. either knee or calf... and this past week was that calf strain saying hey... may wanna come back. So I stopped riding that new indoor bike and gave it a rest (and when I jumped on yesterday to test it, I lowered my seat back to my comfy position that doesnt stretch my calf! ** hubs said it looked short so I ramped that seat up 1 notch and woolaa... calf spoke!)

Kids and hubs are back at jobs and college after winter break and my work restarted so trying to find a new normal in my world for the next several months after a month of a full house and everyone around. Not tons of time to log but being mindful. Probably not on that mini challenge this week but will get back on it when I settle in. Hoping to join in here more when I can get my routine settled but I do read and silently cheer you all on!

@sandkp So sorry to hear about your calf and knee acting up, but the rest you are giving them will be good. Nice loss this week! I love how you are analyzing and reporting all of your data without judgement; simply stating the facts and using the information to try to improve your success rate on this journey. I hear what you are saying about getting back into a "normal" routine. I cannot wait to find my "new normal" once my son and his girlfriend fly home on Monday night. I'll miss them, but....
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    report for dec 11
    log yes
    under no
    exercise yes
  • JenKindo
    Check in for Jan 12
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, walk, elliptical, bike, weights
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    1/11/2022
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 45 minutes Bodypump
    Steps: 6,173

1/12/2022
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 45 minutes cardio kickboxing, 30 minutes CORE
    Steps: 11,445

I've been having a tough week at work, but I've been staying focused on my workouts this week. Pushing through and staying on track!

Congratulations @Krysless2 and @rawrxamberx for terrific losses in week 1! Amber, you've got another phenomenal loss already this week!

TBBT, you guys are seriously kicking butt! Keep up the amazing work this week! I'm so impressed with the losses you've already posted so far! 🎉

@DaffyGirl88 you ROCK. You seriously changed how aggravated I was with this app since the update and made it so I'm not so stressed scrolling through everything. :lol: thanks again!
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Wednesday
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - 30 min bike, 30 min snowshoe

I did a 10 min leg workout the other day which was basically 10 min of squats. My legs are killing me today!!