Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh-In Day- Fridays
    PW: 249.6
    CW 248.0 (loss 1.6 lbs)
    LTD: 2.8 lbs
  • JodiSW
    JodiSW Posts: 193 Member
    Steps update:

@Megan_smartiepants1970 I didn't even know there was a converter for stationary biking to steps! I went ahead and did it since I was breaking up my cycling at different speeds and I had steps. I didn't want you to have to do all the work - plus it was pretty satisfying to add up!

1/9: 12000
    1/10: 13,500
    1/11: 8100
    1/12: 8250
    1/13: 12000

I was a little sore on Wednesday morning so decided to take it easy. Maybe getting a stationary bike and unboxing it and starting to ride for an hour or so a day wasn't the best idea?!
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    @Beautyofdreams that is the whole recipe? Sweet. I wrote it down and wife will get a pie shell at the store. I hope you enjoyed it.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,483 Member
    rwood566 wrote: »
    Rwood566
    Weigh in day: FRIDAY
    PW: 241.8
    CW: 241.8. NO CHANGE
    I like this. It shows me that I did well at Disneyland and dinner out afterwards.

Nice! You definitely did well!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh-In Day- Fridays
    PW: 249.6
    CW 248.0 (loss 1.6 lbs)
    LTD: 2.8 lbs

Nice loss,

JodiSW wrote: »
    JodiSW
    Weigh-In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight):171
    CW (Current Weight): 165.4
    LTD: 3.4

Losing some bloat! yay!

I hope everyone's well. I teach at a community college and this week is the first day of the quarter. It's always a bit like being shot out of a cannon (or how I imagine that would be) and yet I persevered with self-care! Cooking, having mindful minutes, and getting in some exercise.

I appreciate you all, even though I'm not posting, I'm finding a little time to browse every morning and it's helping me stay focused.

Fantastic loss! You are smart doing self care.
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    120 minutes snow shoveling

Skipped upper body workout at the rec center today. It was a good thing since snowblower didn’t start. Went out 4 times and shoveled. Snow won’t stop until 3am and winds have come up to 30mph so will be back at it tomorrow morning so can coffee at Mcdonald’s in the morning.

@rwood566. Water, foour,sugar, vanilla, butter and a unbaked pie crust is all it requires. You can substitute Sprite for water to give it more of a citrus taste or add 1 Tbs cinnamon for a spicy taste. Keep pie in the fridge and do not reheat. My crust was a little tough su may want to cut the baking time. BTW think you look younger in this picture than the one that you posted with your daughter.
  • KittyLady2
    KittyLady2 Posts: 55 Member
    Tomorrow it's supposed to be very bad weather here, with strong winds and snow. Advisory says to stay home if you really don't need to get out because roads will be bad. It's been quite a while since we've had really bad weather.
    I don't plan on going anywhere tomorrow, can't handle the cold anymore.

I'll post my weight tomorrow, but probably won't post the rest of the weekend. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

• aknroberts
    aknroberts Posts: 102 Member
    aknroberts
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    PW: 227
    CW: 226.6
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,037 Member
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Skipped upper body workout at the rec center today. It was a good thing since snowblower didn’t start. Went out 4 times and shoveled. Snow won’t stop until 3am and winds have come up to 30mph so will be back at it tomorrow morning so can coffee at Mcdonald’s in the morning.

@rwood566. Water, foour,sugar, vanilla, butter and a unbaked pie crust is all it requires. You can substitute Sprite for water to give it more of a citrus taste or add 1 Tbs cinnamon for a spicy taste. Keep pie in the fridge and do not reheat. My crust was a little tough su may want to cut the baking time. BTW think you look younger in this picture than the one that you posted with your daughter.

I need to know if you snow shoveling was moderately, heavy or light ...Thanks
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Good evening everyone. I hope you are ready for the weekend. For those of you trapped in the snow, you can trust me...the weekend is here. Lol
    Check in for 1/14:
    Steps - 13195
    Calories - 1650 or close. I keep forgetting the number.
    Exercise - gym in the morning. 11 machines but no cardio. Walk in the afternoon. 4.86 miles in 1:28.

I hope everyone stays safe in the storm.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Happy Saturday team. I’m here with my weigh-in. I’m sorry I wasn’t more active this week. I will try to do better next week. If anyone wants to add me as a friend please feel free to. I am much more active on my newsfeed.

I’ve had a good week. I have been very successful with my air fryer. Made some very yummy foods that the whole family enjoyed.

I’ve also been doing well with my workouts and following IF. I only had one day where I didn’t do it and didn’t do a workout but I wasn’t feeling well. Otherwise I stayed strong.

I am working on setting some goals for myself. I really need to drop all the weight if regained. I know I can do it!

Weigh in :

Username : mari_moulin
    Weigh in day : Saturday
    Weigh in week : 2
    Previous weight : 216.0
    Current weight : 213.6

Steps :

Sun - 10,789
    Mon - 17,848
    Tue - 20,213
    Wed - 15,777
    Thu - 17,839
    Fri - 16,531
    Sat -

• lindamtuck2018
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

You certainly got a good workout with the shoveling. How many calories do you think you burned?

Tomorrow it's supposed to be very bad weather here, with strong winds and snow. Advisory says to stay home if you really don't need to get out because roads will be bad. It's been quite a while since we've had really bad weather.
    I don't plan on going anywhere tomorrow, can't handle the cold anymore.

I'll post my weight tomorrow, but probably won't post the rest of the weekend. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Stay warm! /b]

aknroberts wrote: »
    aknroberts
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    PW: 227
    CW: 226.6

Nice loss!

Weigh in
    Username Pippin20206
    PW 183.4
    CW 185.6

I went up about 4lbs on my break but have managed to loss a couple since coming back so total gain wasn't too bad overall. Did my measurements again and I've lost about 5.15 inches in total across various measurements in just a month so feeling good about that.

That’s awesome! Over 5 inches in a month is amazing. I need to get my measurements more often so thanks for the reminder.

rwood566 wrote: »
    Good evening everyone. I hope you are ready for the weekend. For those of you trapped in the snow, you can trust me...the weekend is here. Lol
    Check in for 1/14:
    Steps - 13195
    Calories - 1650 or close. I keep forgetting the number.
    Exercise - gym in the morning. 11 machines but no cardio. Walk in the afternoon. 4.86 miles in 1:28.

I hope everyone stays safe in the storm.

Awesome step day!

Happy Saturday team. I’m here with my weigh-in. I’m sorry I wasn’t more active this week. I will try to do better next week. If anyone wants to add me as a friend please feel free to. I am much more active on my newsfeed.

I’ve had a good week. I have been very successful with my air fryer. Made some very yummy foods that the whole family enjoyed.

I’ve also been doing well with my workouts and following IF. I only had one day where I didn’t do it and didn’t do a workout but I wasn’t feeling well. Otherwise I stayed strong.

I am working on setting some goals for myself. I really need to drop all the weight if regained. I know I can do it!

Weigh in :

Username : mari_moulin
    Weigh in day : Saturday
    Weigh in week : 2
    Previous weight : 216.0
    Current weight : 213.6

Steps :

Sun - 10,789
    Mon - 17,848
    Tue - 20,213
    Wed - 15,777
    Thu - 17,839
    Fri - 16,531
    Sat -

You are off to a great start on losing the weight. What are some of the things you made in the air fryer?
  • lindamtuck2018
    ✅close rings
    ✅steps 6,581
    ✅log food daily

We decided to walk to the market yesterday. It was too far and my back is not happy with me. I ended up with 45 minutes of exercise. Both of my granddaughters stayed last night and we had a game night. It was a pretty snacky night. We are off grocery shopping. I am not looking forward to it with my back complaining but my husband injured himself at work and can’t do it alone.

• Morethanjustanumber
    Morethanjustanumber Posts: 656 Member
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Date 1/14
    Step count 9307
  • Morethanjustanumber
    Morethanjustanumber Posts: 656 Member

Weekly weigh in

Saturday 1/15

PW 251.8
    CW 251.3

Not a huge loss but I will take any loss!
  • KittyLady2
    KittyLady2 Posts: 55 Member
    flowerblossom_58
    WEIGH-IN DAY: Saturday
    PW: 303.2
    CW: 305
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
    I’m jealous reading about all the snow people are getting! I love snow. It’s pretty dry in Santa Fe right now. And boring. The next ten days of weather all look the same, highs in the 40s, lows in the 20s (F), no precipitation. But at least every day will be beautiful. I’m baking some frozen almond croissants for a breakfast treat this morning and planning on a walk afterwards.

Username: jpedno
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 159.6
    CW: 157.8. — yay!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,037 Member
    Hi Everyone ... I apologize for being quiet .. I was hit with a migraine the night before at midnight... I was on the couch most of the day yesterday... I have a headache this morning but at least I can function .. I will not be around much today... Taking the roommate back to Sacramento YAY!!!... I am about to go postal with him here... we have been friends over 15 years but he is one of those that only thinks about himself ... I am looking forward to getting back to my regular schedule ... meal prepping tomorrow ... making Keto Zuppa Toscana soup ....Copy cat Star bucks egg bites in my new Instant Pot..making garlic parmesan chicken wings in my new airfryer (I gave my old one away to Good Will ) Making homemade beef jerky etc . I hope everyone has a great day :)
This discussion has been closed.