Steps: 5446
    Total Calories: 2208
    Net Calories: 2181
    MUAC: Yes/No/No
    ❌❌🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
    As of Day 2:
    Total Cals: 5476(DailyAvg: 2737)
    Net Cals: 3868(DailyAvg: 1934)
    Not off to a great start of the week! *insert sad face here* Also, my husband’s brother is flying in tomorrow and we have plans to go out for dinner..I really hope they choose a place where I won’t have too much temptation.. and no alcohol would be nice as well

Today Plans:
    1. “D” Day aka Damage-control day
    2. Started off on the right foot and woke up early, gonna clean the bird cage and give the dogs a bath!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Monday(Wk3; Day 2)
    Steps: 5446
    Total Calories: 2208
    Net Calories: 2181
    MUAC: Yes/No/No
    ❌❌🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
    As of Day 2:
    Total Cals: 5476(DailyAvg: 2737)
    Net Cals: 3868(DailyAvg: 1934)
    Not off to a great start of the week! *insert sad face here* Also, my husband’s brother is flying in tomorrow and we have plans to go out for dinner..I really hope they choose a place where I won’t have too much temptation.. and no alcohol would be nice as well

Today Plans:
    1. “D” Day aka Damage-control day
    2. Started off on the right foot and woke up early, gonna clean the bird cage and give the dogs a bath!

@Krysless2
    Well, I got the bird cage clean. But, not the dogs a bath.
    That's a work out in itself. If it is like mine. You gotta do your squats and your bends and reaches. I hope your damage control day is going well.
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Monday
    logged - yes
    under - yes
    exercise - long run - 11.5 km!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Monday Feb 14 (week 3 day 2)

✔️Track: Yes
    ✔️ Under Calories: no
    ✔️ Exercise: rest day
    ✔️ Water: yes

I was going to exercise yesterday but after leg day, I needed a day off. I could barely move yesterday.

Tuesday Feb 14 (week 3 day 3)

✔️ Under Calories: yes
    ✔️ Exercise: liift4 week 2 chest/triceps

I used heavy weights today than last week. I’m sure I will feel it tomorrow. I’m thinking that I am also gonna going to add 20 minutes on the treadmill. I don’t see my weight dropping as it was with insanity. But I’m sure those muscles building weigh more. I also measured myself and I have couple inches of my waist and one inch off my thighs. So I can’t complain. I do not want to lose this weight fast either. At 241 lbs, I do have a lot of fat. If I lose the weight fast then I will have extra skin. I need to lose this weight slowly so my skin can have time to adjust. I do not want surgery if I don’t have to. I am mad at myself that I let myself gain this weight. 😭 oh well live n learn. This time I am serious and will keep at it.
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Tues
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - 30 min strength
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,609 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 15 February
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    February Week #3
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 203.0
    CW: 205.6

A gain... and it looks huge but I am okay with this. I KNOW I let go for Valentines weekend. I ate out, made memories and mentally relaxed. I also know from my daily weighings that restaurant food gives me a spike and carbs (esp. pasta ) gives me a spike.

I also know that I havent put a med in my body since Nov 1. Guess what? I woke up this am with a mega headache. I used a heating pad for a half hour and am going to drown myself in water but still NO meds. I will push through today and let hubs eat any leftovers (except my white choc dipped strawberries... i will use that in my eating window and adjust accordingly) I will jump to my salads and oatmeal and reset over next couple days.

A 6 months ago, this would have put me in a spin and a 'gain for real' purge of the pantry. Mainly because I didnt understand food weight spike relationships for my body as well as I do now... even though i have much to learn, its a start. Today, my mind accepts what is really going on and allows me to move forward. Thats a win for me.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Monday 14 February

Great job getting right back to it!

Thanks @Krysless2 I try :)
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    melissan84 wrote: »
    Monday Feb 14 (week 3 day 2)

✔️ Under Calories: no
    ✔️ Exercise: rest day

I was going to exercise yesterday but after leg day, I needed a day off. I could barely move yesterday.

Tuesday Feb 14 (week 3 day 3)

✔️ Exercise: liift4 week 2 chest/triceps

I used heavy weights today than last week. I’m sure I will feel it tomorrow. I’m thinking that I am also gonna going to add 20 minutes on the treadmill. I don’t see my weight dropping as it was with insanity. But I’m sure those muscles building weigh more. I also measured myself and I have couple inches of my waist and one inch off my thighs. So I can’t complain. I do not want to lose this weight fast either. At 241 lbs, I do have a lot of fat. If I lose the weight fast then I will have extra skin. I need to lose this weight slowly so my skin can have time to adjust. I do not want surgery if I don’t have to. I am mad at myself that I let myself gain this weight. 😭 oh well live n learn. This time I am serious and will keep at it.

@melissan84 It sounds like you have both a great attitude and a great approach. And great news on the inches lost! I personally think that is more important than pounds. It is more important that I can sit and still be able to breathe in jeans or a wool work skirt than what the number on the scale says. Keep up the great work!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    February Week #3
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 203.0
    CW: 205.6

A gain... and it looks huge but I am okay with this. I KNOW I let go for Valentines weekend. I ate out, made memories and mentally relaxed. I also know from my daily weighings that restaurant food gives me a spike and carbs (esp. pasta ) gives me a spike.

I also know that I havent put a med in my body since Nov 1. Guess what? I woke up this am with a mega headache. I used a heating pad for a half hour and am going to drown myself in water but still NO meds. I will push through today and let hubs eat any leftovers (except my white choc dipped strawberries... i will use that in my eating window and adjust accordingly) I will jump to my salads and oatmeal and reset over next couple days.

A 6 months ago, this would have put me in a spin and a 'gain for real' purge of the pantry. Mainly because I didnt understand food weight spike relationships for my body as well as I do now... even though i have much to learn, its a start. Today, my mind accepts what is really going on and allows me to move forward. Thats a win for me.

@sandkp Great job on reducing your medication, and good that you recognize the fluctuation for what it is. It took me many years to learn that and my life would've been much less stressful if I'd grasped it earlier. Better late than never I guess. I agree on giving hubby the leftovers but you're right...NEVER give up chocolate covered strawberries!!! :o I'd make any allowance necessary somewhere else in my day for those!
  • redhatsenior
    redhatsenior Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi Team!

New Weigh In Wed. Jan. 16

PW 143.5
    CW 143.5

NO CHANGE

This has been a rough week and I consider myself having done a pretty good job with my program, even though I didn’t post.
    Our furnace went out on 2 very cold days and had to quickly buy a new one and have it installed. In spite of this I did a fair
    amount of exercise and followed Jenny Craig except for some extra snacks. No extra eating for Super Bowl, and I am celebrating
    Valentine’s Day tonite with dinner out.

Wed.Feb. 9
    Log - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - 25 min. Aerobics / 25 min.snow shoveling

Thur. Feb. 10

Log - yes
    Under - no
    Exercise - 20 min. walk

Fri. Feb. 11

Log - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - 39 min. ST

Sat. Feb. 12

Log - yes
    Under - no
    Exercise - 30 min. Aerobics

Sun. Feb. 13

Log - yes
    Under- yes
    No exerise (rest day)

Mon. Feb. 14

Log - yes
    Under - no
    Exercise - 20 min. Walk

Tues.Feb.15
    Log - yes
    Under -no
    Exercise - 90 min. Food Pantry

Drank 64 oz. Water everyday
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Wednesday Feb 16 (week 3 day 4)

✔️ Exercise: liift4 week 2 back/biceps

My scale finally went down again after Sunday and Valentine’s Day shenanigans. I’m back to my pre-Super Bowl weight. Yay! I’m happy. So I’m hoping more weight loss for my Saturday weigh in!! I can’t wait to say I am in 230s. 🤪
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,945 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Tuesday(Wk3; Day 3)
    Steps: 9907
    Total Calories: 1951
    Net Calories: 1446
    MUAC: Yes/Yes/Yes
    ❌❌❎🔘🔘🔘🔘
    As of Day 3:
    Total Cals: 7462(DailyAvg: 2487)
    Net Cals: 5351(DailyAvg: 1783)

Wednesday(Wk3; Day 4)
    Steps: 12271
    Total Calories: 3523
    Net Calories: 2659
    MUAC: Yes-ish/Noowaay/Yes
    ❌❌❎❌🔘🔘🔘
    As of Day 4:
    Total Cals: 10985(DailyAvg: 2746)
    Net Cals: 8010(DailyAvg: 2002)

I tried at first! But I’m definitely remembering how and why I force-fed myself to 210!

I just love food way too much!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Wednesday 16 February
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Helloooooo...tap, tap, tap...is this thing on...?
  • redhatsenior
    redhatsenior Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wed. Feb. 16

Log - yes
    Under - no
    Exercise - 25 min. Aerobics

64 oz. Water

Enjoyed a fabulous Valentine dinner out.
    Now ready to go back to Jenny Craig.

Go Team!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Thursday 17 February
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options