TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (February)

Options

Replies

• brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Helloooooo...tap, tap, tap...is this thing on...?

I am re- emerging from a couple of weeks of being severly under the weather and it is indeed very quiet.

@Krysless2 I don't understand why we force feed. I did it last night. I really thought I wanted More of something and when I got it on my plate I was like meh but it was tasty and it is already here, I should eat it. Once I start that it doesn't stop.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Wed. Feb. 16

Log - yes
    Under - no
    Exercise - 25 min. Aerobics

64 oz. Water

Enjoyed a fabulous Valentine dinner out.
    Now ready to go back to Jenny Craig.

Go Team!

I'm so glad you had a fabulous Valentine's dinner.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    melissan84 wrote: »
    Wednesday Feb 16 (week 3 day 4)

✔️Track: Yes
    ✔️ Under Calories: yes
    ✔️ Exercise: liift4 week 2 back/biceps
    ✔️ Water: yes

My scale finally went down again after Sunday and Valentine’s Day shenanigans. I’m back to my pre-Super Bowl weight. Yay! I’m happy. So I’m hoping more weight loss for my Saturday weigh in!! I can’t wait to say I am in 230s. 🤪

@melissan84
    You're doing awesome. You'll be there soln I have no doubt.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Weigh in
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Thursday Feb 17 (week 3 day 5)

✔️ Exercise: off day due to work.

I worked so no workout as 13 hours on my feet and moving/transferring patients all day is enough work. 😆 but was in point on everything else

Going to gym soon. I am hoping to see weight go down tomorrow. Weight literally has been the same up & back down 0.5 lbs. 🥺😵‍💫
    But hey I have officially lost 8 lbs in one month. I have to be proud of that. Even though I do see where I lost it. Trying to stay positive. I didn’t build this body in one month so I’m not going to lose it either.
  • LiveLaughLove1969
    LiveLaughLove1969 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Weigh In

LiveLaughLove1969
    Weigh In day: Friday
    PW: 174.5
    CW: 172.8
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,609 Member
    Options
    melissan84 wrote: »
    Thursday Feb 17 (week 3 day 5)

✔️ Exercise: off day due to work.

I worked so no workout as 13 hours on my feet and moving/transferring patients all day is enough work. 😆 but was in point on everything else

Going to gym soon. I am hoping to see weight go down tomorrow. Weight literally has been the same up & back down 0.5 lbs. 🥺😵‍💫
    But hey I have officially lost 8 lbs in one month. I have to be proud of that. Even though I do see where I lost it. Trying to stay positive. I didn’t build this body in one month so I’m not going to lose it either.

@melissan84 don't get disappointed, 8 lbs in one month is great!! Some weeks are bound to be better than others, you just have to trust the process. Keep up the great work!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Week 3 Weigh In

LiveLaughLove1969
    Weigh In day: Friday
    PW: 174.5
    CW: 172.8

@LiveLaughLove1969 great week, with super bowl and Valentine's day to boot!
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Wed
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - running and strength

Thurs
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - strength

We are leaving for holidays on Sunday. It will be challenging to eat well in the car - 13 hr drive! But I am planning on bringing some cut veggies.

I'm going to weigh in on Sunday, a day early because I will have no scale until we are back late Friday night.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Friday 18 February
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I’m not even gonna lie, this past month has been all over the place for me! I’ve been having a hard time getting myself back focused into losing weight again. It’s like I’m making every excuse 😭

Today, I’m breaking the cycle! I hate how I feel right now and that’s what initially why I started losing weight in the first place.

Plus I miss all you guys! I hope everyone is having a good February! 😊
  • loseit3136
    loseit3136 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi team--Wow, busy week. I think I did ok, though!

PW: 142.6
    CW: 142
    I will take it!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    I’m not even gonna lie, this past month has been all over the place for me! I’ve been having a hard time getting myself back focused into losing weight again. It’s like I’m making every excuse 😭

Today, I’m breaking the cycle! I hate how I feel right now and that’s what initially why I started losing weight in the first place.

Plus I miss all you guys! I hope everyone is having a good February! 😊

@rawrxamberx we missed you too Amber. What's done is done, learn from it then put it behind you and move on. today is a new day.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    loseit3136 wrote: »
    Hi team--Wow, busy week. I think I did ok, though!

PW: 142.6
    CW: 142
    I will take it!

@loseit3136 Darn tootin'!!
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Hi
    No loss thus week.

CW: 168.7
  • melissan84
    Options
    Friday Feb 18 (week 3 day 6)

✔️ Exercise: liift 4 shoulders and treadmill

Saturday Feb 19 (week 3 day 7)

✔️ Exercise: no I need a rest day

Weigh-in
    Melissan84
    PW: 241 lbs
    CW: 240.4 lbs

Not much weight loss this week. Not sure if it’s because I have been lifting weights and they always say muscle weighs more. I’m still loving the lifting weight part. But I think next week I’m gonna do more cardio or maybe pick up insanity here and there.
    I am going on a cruise next Saturday, so I plan to really kick butt in gear so I can lose an extra 5 lbs. That’s my goal for next week. 🤣 I also plan to eat healthy on the cruise and exercise daily. But I will not be tracking my calories. We shall see. 😆
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @melissan84 there are any number of reasons why you may have lost only 1/2 pound (water retention, high carb or sodium meal the day before, TOM, etc) but 1/2 pound is still a loss. Do not discount it!

While exercise helps, and is great for you to boot, know that weight loss is 99% diet. I haven't looked at your diary so don't know what it looks like but the sayings "you can't outrun a bad diet" and "abs are made in the kitchen not the gym" are around for a reason. I say this with great affection as I see how hard you've been working and don't want you to be discouraged.

I have learned a lot on this app. If you have some time scroll through the Health and Fitness and/or the Diet and Exercise forums and read a few that start with "I've been dieting and exercising and haven't lost any weight" you'll find a wealth of information in the replies. Pay special attention to any post by AnnTP77, she always has very well thought out and informative responses. I'd post a couple of links but am on my phone and can't leave this page. ☹️

Lastly, enjoy the heck out of your cruise 🛳️ !! I am leaving for New Orleans tomorrow myself. I'm not even going to try to eat healthy TBH as I'm sure one biegnet will throw me over my carb and fat count for the day. I will be walking 🚶‍♀️ about 10 miles a day (Fitbit challenge anyone? 😂) so I hope that will ease some of the damage. The rest I'll deal with when I get home.

Have a great day and know that you are doing great. Trust the process. 🥰
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Saturday 19 February
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Weigh in for Monday
    Cw 175

I'm a daily weigher. I didn't change all week! Exactly 175. So no loss for me. I've been Under in my calories everyday, but I have been snacking on chocolate. So this week I'll try to cut back a bit. @DaffyGirl88 you can't outrun a bad diet should be my manta!

Friday
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - running

Saturday
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - running and strength
  • melissan84
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 thank you so much. My diary is open, you more than welcome to look. And yes abs are definitely made in kitchen. I honestly do not think my eating is very unhealthy for the most part, except today I went over my on my carbs. But stayed in my calorie range.

Sunday Feb 20 (week 4 day 1)

✔️ Exercise: no I worked today. Too long of a day

As you know it, my life as nurse is never dull moment. However, I have to say my scrub pants were falling off me today. So soon I might have to buy new scrubs. 😊
This discussion has been closed.