Replies

• Morethanjustanumber
    Morethanjustanumber Posts: 656 Member
    edited February 2022
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Date 2/21
    Step count 11,555

@lindamtuck2018

I’ve learned to drink plain filtered water, which I never really cared for before. Switching to plain water has been life changing I drink my quota of water each day and it really is true sometimes you’re not really hungry just dehydrated.

@rwood556

I thought San Diego was the land of mild temps, sunny days, no humidity, light breezes. What’s up with frigid temps and cold winds?
  • Username : Outdoorsy_Canadian
    Weigh in day : Tuesday
    Weigh in week : 3
    Starting weight:192
    Previous weight : 191
    Current weight :192

So, back up again this week. Not upset by it. Just need to be better this week.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,045 Member
    We have another new member joining our awesome team ... Please welcome @melissadreed903 :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    ✅Close Rings
    ✅Steps 1,373
    ✅Log Food
    Swim 800 laps: 650/800

I had a pretty good swim yesterday(62 laps) My biggest frustration is the cortisone has wore off in my shoulder and I can’t do front crawl anymore. It breaks up the swim when I can mix up the strokes. I am going to go back to physio starting next week for my shoulder. I need to be diligent with the exercises. If it doesn’t start improving with the physio, I will get a cortisone at my next rheumatologist appointment in April. Today my goal is 50 laps, longer cardio than yesterday, legs and more abs.

Have a great day!

Is your steps correct? I would think it would be more
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Username: Beautyofdreams
    Weigh In Day: Tuesday
    PW: 138.7
    CW: 137.6

Another lazy day. We have had freezing rain since last night and the roads are not good. Am thinking that I will officially go to maintenance at the end of next month since March is my 2 year anniversary on this journey.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,483 Member
    ✅Close Rings
    ✅Steps 1,373
    ✅Log Food
    Swim 800 laps: 650/800

I had a pretty good swim yesterday(62 laps) My biggest frustration is the cortisone has wore off in my shoulder and I can’t do front crawl anymore. It breaks up the swim when I can mix up the strokes. I am going to go back to physio starting next week for my shoulder. I need to be diligent with the exercises. If it doesn’t start improving with the physio, I will get a cortisone at my next rheumatologist appointment in April. Today my goal is 50 laps, longer cardio than yesterday, legs and more abs.

Have a great day!

Is your steps correct? I would think it would be more

They are wrong. I missed the 2. It should be 12,373.
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Tahm42
    Monday
    PW 216
    CW 217

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    2/13-6944
    2/14-5283
    2/15-6566
    2/16-6082
    2/17-11340
    2/18-8202
    2/19-7158
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited February 2022
    Final Week of February Challenge Question

What have you done well this month?

I have stuck with Keto even with headaches/migraines and hips hurting...and I lost weight along the way .. I am hoping I can workout more in March... I only worked out 1 day this month and that was yesterday when I walked 6.03 miles :) I do walk around my house a lot instead of sitting on the couch all day to get steps but I do not count it as exercise since I am not huffin and puffin and sweating
  • melissadreed903
    melissadreed903 Posts: 60 Member
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 Thank you!!! I "finally" hit the join button, lol. I was looking ALL.OVER.FOR.IT!!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 Thank you!!! I "finally" hit the join button, lol. I was looking ALL.OVER.FOR.IT!!

You are very welcome ... Glad to have you on our awesome team :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    It is raining hard, windy, thunder lightning and hail here in California :|
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Good evening everyone. It has been another day in paradise here, if your idea of paradise is windy, raining, frigid weather.
    Check in for 2/22:
    Steps - 4922. Not much outside today.
    Calories - about 1900. Been snacking all day. CRAP. Been trying to log it all but I think I missed a couple. No leftover b-day cake tonight. I will have some tomorrow, early, and make room.
    Exercise - none. Just a bit of shopping before the rain came.

Today has been a hard day for snacking. I have to figure this out fast.
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
    I went back to the gym last night for the first time since my hubby was very sick. I'd been busy being a caretaker and then stayed away from the gym to protect against omicron. But mask mandate was lifted in our state last week so thought it was time to go back. Spinning class kicked my butt in a good way.

It's been a good week for steps so far...
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    2/20: 13,940
    2/21: 11,257
  • mszoueb
    mszoueb Posts: 155 Member

@mszoueb
    Fantastic loss! Great NSV’s. Sorry about your fall. How are you feeling today? Sometimes it takes a day before the aches and bruises from a fall show up.

Thank you, still feeling sore, mainly at the base of my neck on my back area. Hoping to heal up as soon as possible.
  • peng123
    peng123 Posts: 352 Member
    @Jpedno Great job getting back to the gym - and amazing steps!!

@mszoueb Great loss - congratulations!!

@jayenguk Super loss - I know you will get to your next goal soon!!

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,483 Member
    Username: Beautyofdreams
    Weigh In Day: Tuesday
    PW: 138.7
    CW: 137.6

Another lazy day. We have had freezing rain since last night and the roads are not good. Am thinking that I will officially go to maintenance at the end of next month since March is my 2 year anniversary on this journey.

Very nice loss! Closer to you switching to maintenance I will give you the information on the maintenance thread.

tahm42 wrote: »
    Tahm42
    Monday
    PW 216
    CW 217

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    2/13-6944
    2/14-5283
    2/15-6566
    2/16-6082
    2/17-11340
    2/18-8202
    2/19-7158

Nice steps! Did your doctor give you the ok to exercise again?

rwood566 wrote: »
    Good evening everyone. It has been another day in paradise here, if your idea of paradise is windy, raining, frigid weather.
    Check in for 2/22:
    Steps - 4922. Not much outside today.
    Calories - about 1900. Been snacking all day. CRAP. Been trying to log it all but I think I missed a couple. No leftover b-day cake tonight. I will have some tomorrow, early, and make room.
    Exercise - none. Just a bit of shopping before the rain came.

Today has been a hard day for snacking. I have to figure this out fast.

Good luck with the snacking. Sounds like your plan for today is solid.

Jpedno wrote: »
    I went back to the gym last night for the first time since my hubby was very sick. I'd been busy being a caretaker and then stayed away from the gym to protect against omicron. But mask mandate was lifted in our state last week so thought it was time to go back. Spinning class kicked my butt in a good way.

It's been a good week for steps so far...
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    2/20: 13,940
    2/21: 11,257

It’s great you can go to the gym again. What do you do there besides spin class?

jayenguk wrote: »
    username: jayenguk
    weigh day: Wednesday
    PW 235
    CW 230.8

hi guys feel like im back in the zone now ...need to get to my 100 pound that is my next goal ..then onwards! have a great day all xx

Fantastic loss!

peng123 wrote: »
    Happy Wednesday, Downsizers! Here's my weigh-in and check-in:

PW: 159
    CW: 157.3 (-1.7)
    SW: 250

2/22:
    Calories: 1,173
    Exercise: 50 minutes of weight training and stretching
    Steps: 8,156

My next mini-goal is to get to 153 - my BMI will be 24 at that weight - then on to my goal of 150 - although, I reserve the right to lose another 10-15 pounds depending upon what my doctor thinks at my next visit - LOL

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Cara

Awesome loss! You have been in the green every week this month.
This discussion has been closed.