Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Date 2/22
    Step count 11,209
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    Yes and I am sore from lifting! Of course I expect the scale to soar up! Scale shenanigans always happen when I lift.
  • peng123
    peng123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    ✅Close Rings
    ✅Steps 13,609
    ✅Log Food
    Swim 800 laps: 708/800

Yesterday’s swim was hard. I think my body is telling me to rest. I just have to get through today and I will be taking 2 days off to go to Niagara Falls. I think I will make my lap goal if nothing stops me from getting in the pool on Saturday. Now I have to pick a fitness goal for March. Any ideas? Today I am swimming laps, doing cardio, arms and abs.

@lindamtuck2018 Your persistence is so inspiring - that's a lot of swimming!!!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,098 Member
    Options
    e6nuo821fhai.jpg
    FEBRUARY WEEK 3 RESULTS
    TOP 5 STEPPERS ARE:
    1st @Megan_smartiepants1970 103,108 steps
    2nd @mari_moulin 95,643 steps
    3rd @lindamtuck2018 89,150 steps
    4th @Morethanjustanumber 75,003 steps
    5th @rwood566 74,207 steps
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE :):):)
    As A Group We Walked 843,575 steps
    WELL DONE EVERYONE :):):):)

RECOGNIZING EVERYONE WHO PLEDGED THEIR STEPS:
    @lindamtuck2018 6/7
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 7/7
    @Pippin20206 7/7
    @red1185 2/7
    @rwood566 7/7
    @tahm42 6/7
    @peng123 0/7
    @Morethanjustanumber 7/7
    @mari_moulin 6/7
    @Beautyofdreams 6/7
    @Jpedno 4/7
    @2BThinAgain5 4/7
    @Outdoorsy_Canadian 3/7
    AMAZING JOB EVERYONE :):):):):)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    peng123 wrote: »
    ✅Close Rings
    ✅Steps 13,609
    ✅Log Food
    Swim 800 laps: 708/800

Yesterday’s swim was hard. I think my body is telling me to rest. I just have to get through today and I will be taking 2 days off to go to Niagara Falls. I think I will make my lap goal if nothing stops me from getting in the pool on Saturday. Now I have to pick a fitness goal for March. Any ideas? Today I am swimming laps, doing cardio, arms and abs.

@lindamtuck2018 Your persistence is so inspiring - that's a lot of swimming!!!

Thanks! I think I was a fish in another life. lol
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
    Options

It’s great you can go to the gym again. What do you do there besides spin class?

@lindamtuck2018 I go to spin and body pump (weight lifting with music) typically. I'd like to add some heavier weight lifting.

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,098 Member
    Options
    We have another new member heading our way... Please welcome @aactuallyaash :)
  • aactuallyaash
    aactuallyaash Posts: 280 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    So happy to be here! I'm looking forward to setting up my calendar for check-ins and whatnot next month 🤓😅 I'll probably add you all as friends once I get started if that's okay
  • peng123
    Options
    So happy to be here! I'm looking forward to setting up my calendar for check-ins and whatnot next month 🤓😅 I'll probably add you all as friends once I get started if that's okay

@aactuallyaash Welcome to our amazing team!!
  • peng123
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    02/22
    No exercise
    02/23
    50 min. Strength training moderate
    13 min. Stationary bike 1.2 mi

Developed a leg cramp that wasn’t easing up so called it a day. Am working on squat form while adding sets. I am not built to squat as there is a lot more of me from the waist down. Deadlifts are easier. Thinking of changing to a zero drop shoe to see if that improves stability.

Next Tuesday am doing a body composition scan to see if at healthy levels. Last year, despite having a high percentage of functional muscle and a normal bmi still had an obese body fat percentage. Hoping to have a normal bodyfat level this time because getting tired of calorie deficit.

@Beautyofdreams Your strength work is incredible. I'm really interested in the body composition scan that you are doing. How do you get that done?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @Beautyofdreams
    I am impressed. I don’t think I ever tried a deadlift in my life. I have always been intrigued by a body composition scan. Let us know how you make out.

@Jpedno
    Years ago I did the Les Mills Body Pump classes at a gym I used to go to. I wonder if it is the same as you are doing.

@rwood566
    Awesome gym session! I would go crazy grocery shopping at 4 different stores. I go to one store and I am in and out as fast as I can. We can price match at our grocery store so I get the sales from all the major stores.

@Bluetail6
    Enjoy your vacation!

@peng123
    Back to killing those workouts! I am glad physio helped your knees.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

Welcome to the team! Looking forward to getting to know you over the next month. Please add me as a friend.
This discussion has been closed.