TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Options

Replies

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,540 Member
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Sorry guys it’s been a rough few months if you’ll have me I would love to come back
    I don’t have a current weight
    Would like to weigh on Friday

@murdog3t We would LOVE to have you back!! Welcome!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    melissan84 wrote: »
    Hello all,
    My name is Melissa. I’m a registered nurse and nurse practitioner student who recently started losing weight to set an example for my patients. 10 years ago, I started MFP and lost tons of weight and then nursing school, stress, and nightshift made me go over my highest weight ever. I started this journey on Jan 18th at 250 lbs.as of last Saturday I weighed 239.6 lbs. I am ove the moon that I went to the 230s, let’s go to hit 220s. I can’t wait to be in ONErland! This is my second month with the biggest loser challenge.

Im sorry I will try to post this week but I might not get to since I’m currently on a cruise since Saturday. I weighed myself at the gym today and so far it looks like I’m 237 lbs. We shall see if it continues beyond the trip. Unfortunately I will not be logging my diet. But I will exercise. I did my exercise for the day today. Plus isn’t walking around the ship enough exercise. I am trying to eat a bit healthy or at least not indulge into much and lose all I have done! Anyways let’s rock this challenge this month. Welcome to all new members!

@melissan84 get off the internet and get back to enjoying your anniversary!! ;) And yes, walking around the ship absolutely counts!!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Hey TBBT!

I can't believe Iost track of time last month. We had a lot come up in our home life (celebrating our anniversary, some work stress, and then having to put our 12 year old dog down yesterday after he has been having health problems). I haven't been to my gym in two weeks nor cared much about my eating habits... :neutral:

But anyways... I'm Christine and have been a part of TBBT since February 2019(3 years already?) I now have two cats, Arry and Sage, and our two year old dog named Dillon.

I am putting more focus this month on exercising regularly, and settling back info low carb/keto, after months of sabotaging my weight loss through my diet. My goal will be to complete my diary each day, and take my dr-prescribed supplements regularly. My lack of iron is apparent these days.

Here's to a strong month!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    How to make The Biggest Loser Challenge more “user-friendly”
      • Don’t keep losing us!! If you’re here reading this now go ahead and bookmark this thread at the top right of the page; then we will always appear in your “bookmarks”. Once you’re in MFP and have clicked on “Community”, you’re “Bookmarks” will be on the Community’s landing page. You’ll also be able to click your profile picture and find “notifications” from your book marked pages.
      • Want to respond directly to what someone posted? At the bottom of their post click “quote”, scroll down and you’ll see their message prefilled in your text box and you’ll respond below their quotation.
      • Need to get someone’s attention? When you’re typing out your post you can put an @ symbol in front of their username and that will tag the person, they’ll then see a red “notification” when they go to click on their profile picture to get to their bookmarks.
      • Still confused? Its ok! Tag me or better yet! Click on my name next to this post. Go to my profile picture and send me a friend request then you can send me a message or look at my food diary, or just be my friend!

Oh yeah and Welcome!!! 🤗
    • maryphum
      maryphum Posts: 73 Member
      Options
      My name is Mary and this is my first time participating in a challenge like this. I have lost about 32 lbs and I have been struggling getting to my goal (now 15 lbs away) for a few years. I lose weight very slowly at a rate of .2 lbs per week. My weight last Wednesday was 167.2 and my goal weight at my doctor's office is 154 so it's 152 in the morning at home. I use to exercise daily on my treadmill but I haven't been exercising lately. I take care of both my husband's parents by taking them to all their doctor's appointment and I'm also my brother's medical POA because he has autism and has stage 4 kidney cancer. I have put on 10 lbs since he was diagnosed May 2021. I need to start making myself a priority again and make time to exercise again. I've been about 100-200 over my calorie budget on a regular bases since last May. I'm hoping this group will give me that extra motivation I need to make it to my goal weight and keep the weight off.
    • DaffyGirl88
      Options
      Monday 28 February
      Track: yes
      Under: yes
      Exercise: yes

Phew, that month is over, on to new things. 😊
    • DaffyGirl88
      edited March 2022
      Options
      Hey TBBT!

I can't believe Iost track of time last month. We had a lot come up in our home life (celebrating our anniversary, some work stress, and then having to put our 12 year old dog down yesterday after he has been having health problems). I haven't been to my gym in two weeks nor cared much about my eating habits... :neutral:

But anyways... I'm Christine and have been a part of TBBT since February 2019(3 years already?) I now have two cats, Arry and Sage, and our two year old dog named Dillon.

I am putting more focus this month on exercising regularly, and settling back info low carb/keto, after months of sabotaging my weight loss through my diet. My goal will be to complete my diary each day, and take my dr-prescribed supplements regularly. My lack of iron is apparent these days.

Here's to a strong month!

@cmhubbard92 so glad you're still around, seems a lot of people disappeared last month. I was getting lonely. Sorry to hear bout your puppy. 🐾😢And Happy Anniversary!! 🥂 ♥️
    • DaffyGirl88
      edited March 2022
      Options
      maryphum wrote: »
      My name is Mary and this is my first time participating in a challenge like this. I have lost about 32 lbs and I have been struggling getting to my goal (now 15 lbs away) for a few years. I lose weight very slowly at a rate of .2 lbs per week. My weight last Wednesday was 167.2 and my goal weight at my doctor's office is 154 so it's 152 in the morning at home. I use to exercise daily on my treadmill but I haven't been exercising lately. I take care of both my husband's parents by taking them to all their doctor's appointment and I'm also my brother's medical POA because he has autism and has stage 4 kidney cancer. I have put on 10 lbs since he was diagnosed May 2021. I need to start making myself a priority again and make time to exercise again. I've been about 100-200 over my calorie budget on a regular bases since last May. I'm hoping this group will give me that extra motivation I need to make it to my goal weight and keep the weight off.

@maryphum Wow, you sure do have a lot on your plate! Remember, self care is never selfish. You have to take care of yourself in order to be able to be there for those around you. That's why you have to put on your own oxygen mask first while on an airplane. Welcome to TBBT 🙋‍♀️ and hopefully we'll be able to help you meet your goals. 😊 If you are struggling with anything just give us a shout.
    • brandi_84
      brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
      Options
      @cmhubbard92
      I'm so sorry for the loss of your puppy. He was a such a cutie.
      I hope this month will look a brighter as we head into spring. And that work will be less stressful, too.
      I didn't relize you had gotten another cat. I like the name Sage.
    • brandi_84
      Options
      @DaffyGirl88 I like your new picture. You're looking fabulous, Sue.
    • brandi_84
      Options
      @maryphum
      Welcome to the group. It sounds like you have done a great job so far!
    • brandi_84
      Options
      Welcome all new members that I have not had a chance to say hi to yet. I'm looking forward to getting to know you.
      I'm happy to see everyone who is still here! Let's make this an awesome month.
    • BethAnnD75
      BethAnnD75 Posts: 18 Member
      Options
      Hi all, I was confused and didn't weigh in yesterday thinking today was the 1st. I could use some new friends to challenge me to get me to my goal. I am just over my halfway point and have almost 40 lbs more to go. Good luck team!

Weigh in week: March 1, 2022
      Previous Week's weight: 171
      Todays Weight: 168.4
    • DaffyGirl88
      edited March 2022
      Options
      brandi_84 wrote: »
      @DaffyGirl88 I like your new picture. You're looking fabulous, Sue.

@brandi_84 Ha, thanks! Showing off my new Mardi Gras beads. 😁😂
    • murdog3t
      murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
      Options
      Date: 2/28
      Username: Murdog3t
      logged food: yes
      under calories: yes
      exercise: yes
      Steps : 8512
      Water: 88
    • Krysless2
      Options
      BethAnnD75 wrote: »
      Hi all, I was confused and didn't weigh in yesterday thinking today was the 1st. I could use some new friends to challenge me to get me to my goal. I am just over my halfway point and have almost 40 lbs more to go. Good luck team!

Weigh in week: March 1, 2022
      Previous Week's weight: 171
      Todays Weight: 168.4

It’s always a bit confusing in the beginning... our weeks run from Sunday-Saturday, and the way you posted is just perfect. Having a weigh in date that is earlier in the weeks gives you some time if your weigh in is delayed for whatever reason! Great loss btw!
    • Krysless2
      Options
      murdog3t wrote: »
      Date: 2/28
      Username: Murdog3t
      logged food: yes
      under calories: yes
      exercise: yes
      Steps : 8512
      Water: 88

Ill let Ashley know you would like back in the challenge, Your weigh-in day should be Friday, correct? And what should I tell her is your start weight for March? She’ll definitely need both bits of info to add you back in the spreadsheet.
    • rawrxamberx
      rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
      Options
      Good morning everyone! And welcome to all the newcomers!

My name is Amber. I am 30 years old from Michigan. I’ve been apart of this group a little over a year now! I absolutely love the community in this group. When I haven’t been as present, like I was last month, everyone is always so welcoming with open arms. I’ve been with mfp for about 10 years now. It’s crazy that it has been that long!

I’m excited to get back into routine this month 😊
    • rawrxamberx
      rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
      Options
      WEIGH IN
      Username: rawrxamberx
      March Week #1
      SW: 325.8
      PW: 325.8
      CW: 327.2
    • DaffyGirl88
      Options
      Good morning everyone! And welcome to all the newcomers!

My name is Amber. I am 30 years old from Michigan. I’ve been apart of this group a little over a year now! I absolutely love the community in this group. When I haven’t been as present, like I was last month, everyone is always so welcoming with open arms. I’ve been with mfp for about 10 years now. It’s crazy that it has been that long!

I’m excited to get back into routine this month 😊

@rawrxamberx Glad to see you're still with us! 😊
    This discussion has been closed.