Replies

• corgisncollies
    corgisncollies Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,502 Member
    Options
    It's 21 feels like 21 with a high of 52 for today. I AM: I wish to make a change by exuding happiness. Axe Sharpening: Your best will get better if you keep learning and keep working, no matter how many mistakes you make.~~Kerri Hayes 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Call a friend to catch up and really listen to them. Fitness quote for today: Consistency doesn't mean never messing up, it means never giving up.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: You're so busy loving others: make sure you remember to love yourself, too.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,730 steps yesterday.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 34 feels like 28 with a high of 62 for today. I Am: My mind is becoming peaceful. Axe Sharpening: Count your blessings because you have something that someone wishes they did.~~Jicky Li 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Give positive comments to as many people as possible today. Fitness quote for today: The same voice that says "Give Up" can also be trained to say "Keep Going!"~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: The world will give you a million reasons to be someone you're not. Be your awesome self anyways.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,010 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is rest day/truck unload this morning then ROMWOD 2/28 this afternoon.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    Seller wants more time to make a decision. Agent says this is normal in this market. This is really playing with my emotions.
  • sandra2bfit1
    sandra2bfit1 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Nicole have you heard about the house?
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 40 feels like 36 with a high of 72 for today. I AM: I am ready to receive and give love. Axe Sharpening: We all go through stuff. It's our reaction and response to that stuff that separates certain people from the crowd.~~Mike Counihan 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Set an intention to live with awareness and kindness. Fitness quote for today: Sometimes you WIN, sometimes you learn.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: It's OK if things fall apart. It's what happens next that defines you. Will you sit and stress, or will you roll up your sleeves and put them back together?~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,447 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: Back and Shoulders as I switched from Cross Training to Traditional weight lifting.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    Our agent called this afternoon. Seller countered. Said they would choose us if we up higher and we said no. We already bid more than we were really comfortable paying because we liked it so much. Just not willing to go any higher. We already offered significantly over asking price.
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    Nicole sorry you didn't get the house.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    It's okay. There will be other houses. We might have considered their counter if we didn't have to put money into it right away to fence the yard for the dogs and get some type of storage building to make up for the lack of garage. It had a metal carport cover, but no enclosed garage or outside storage. We are going to look at another house on Friday. Showings don't start until Friday afternoon.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 45 feels like 41 with a high of 76 for today. I AM: I am the only one who can control my life. Axe Sharpening: if your circle isn't pushing you, inspiring you, loving you, motivating you, and growing you-you need a new circle.~~Jenna Fail 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Notice three things you find beautiful in the outside world. Fitness quote for today: When your work speaks for itself, DON'T INTERRUPT.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Wake up in the morning and smile. When your body tells your mind you're happy, it falls in line.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,903 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is modified for at home leg day.
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    Nicole I am praying you find a house you like Friday.

Having some constructions come today to find out how much to put a walk way in the stairs are getting harder for hubby and me to climb to get in the house. there are 13 stairs to climb to get to the front porch and they are steep. Don't want to sell and move been in our house for 37 years.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    I hope it is affordable, Sandra. The house we are seeing Friday has I think 8 steps to the front porch and we will get a quote to put in a ramp/walkway after closing if we get this particular house. We have another house we are going to look at on Saturday. Thank you for the well wishes for our house hunt.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 43 feels like 43 with a high of 67 for today. I AM: I have the power to change my story. Axe Sharpening: Don't be that person that spends a lot of time talking about what they are going to do, but no time actually doing it.~~Tony Sentmanat 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Start today by appreciating your body and that you're alive. Fitness quote for today: A little progress each day adds up to big results.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: When you make an effort to enjoy every single thing in your life, suddenly you'll see your life from a whole new perspective.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,147 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is truck unload this morning then Shoulders/Chest this afternoon in the gym.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    Good morning. Today is a chemo day for my husband, so I will be logging in to work late.
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    The walkway is out will cost $ 15.000 so now have to think of something else.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    oh wow. That is crazy.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 46 feels like 44 with a high of 71 for today. I AM: I have an inner power which is infinite. Axe Sharpening: You can have anything you want in this world. You just have to be willing to work for it.~~Austin Davis 1st Phorm Advisor Action for Happiness: Notice how you speak to yourself and choose to use kind words. Fitness quote for today: You are destined for greatness. Believe in yourself and GO FOR IT.~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: Don't compare yourself to anyone, you are unique.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,338 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: Back/Arms in the gym after breakfast.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    Leaving in about a half hour or so to look at another house. Just finished working for the day. I would say "yay its the weekend" but I'll be working a good bit this weekend because I have so much to do. At least I can work on my own schedule this weekend.
  • sandra2bfit1
    Options
    Nicole good with luck with the house.
    Had to gas up my car paid $ 6.29 a gallon. I usually see my sister once a week I had to cut back to every other week until gas comes down.
  • corgisncollies
    Options
    We filled up after the last house we saw and we don't go out very often, so hopefully it will last awhile. I can't believe how expensive things are getting. We are driving more with the house hunting than usual, unfortunately. The property we saw today was breathtakingly beautiful. Fantastic views, pretty trees, lovely house and yard. I guess we shall see what happens. Our agent is going to be working on the paperwork for our offer in the morning.