Options

Replies

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,609 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, March 8

Tracked: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes (only 14 minutes of walking; one day post op & didn’t have a ton of energy)
    Goals/Day/Comments: I ate lunch out and managed to stay mostly on plan and was also thrilled to get a good report from the eye surgeon 🥰🥳)

I didn’t post Goals/Day/Comments before because I managed to miss the format earlier. May I add that I started a new food plan on Sunday and I’ve done quite well staying on it and I am happy with my progress 🤓

@susanshaughnessy80 You absolutely may add that! So glad that it's working out for youm and that your eye procedure went well also.
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @Mrscanmore Thanks! Sadly there are no live classes when I'm riding (4:30 am EST) even the ones from London are at 2 or 6. 😕 But I did manage to take a class on demand that had about 35 other people in it so I got tons of high fives which was cool. 🤚🤚🤚 Maybe even better than an acknowledgement from Cody. 😂
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 8 March
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Surprised that I was under. I was hungry All. Day. Long. I kept eating small snacks hoping THIS ONE is going to put an end to it. I really struggle in the late afternoon between 2-4. I've tried a little cheese and pepperoni hoping the protein/fat combo will do it. I've tried mixing SF Swiss Miss hot chocolate into my afternoon coffee will work in case I just need a chocolate fix. So far nothing has worked. :/

I am feeling that hunger today. I wish I could ignore it but my tummy keeps growling.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Tuesday 8 March

Surprised that I was under. I was hungry All. Day. Long. I kept eating small snacks hoping THIS ONE is going to put an end to it. I really struggle in the late afternoon between 2-4. I've tried a little cheese and pepperoni hoping the protein/fat combo will do it. I've tried mixing SF Swiss Miss hot chocolate into my afternoon coffee will work in case I just need a chocolate fix. So far nothing has worked. :/

I am feeling that hunger today. I wish I could ignore it but my tummy keeps growling.

Are you trying keto?
    If so add fat! Or add protein! They both help me a butt-ton!!
  • maryphum
    maryphum Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Username: maryphum
    Week: March Week 2
    Weigh-in day: Wed
    Previous Week's Weight: 166.0
    Today's Weight: 165.4
  • maryphum
    maryphum Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday, 3/7
    Track: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: No
    Comment: I hurt my back today. I don't know what I did. I didn't want to rested it.

Daily Post Tuesday, 3/8
    Under: No
    Exercise: No
    Comment: Back still sore. Also had 2 cortisone shots - shoulder, thumb and palm of hand for long time pain. I have Lupus and those areas on my right side were very inflamed.
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    March 9th

Calories : Yes,
    Exercise: Yes, Treadmill, Elliptical, Jump Rope, Abs
    Goals/Day/Comments: I accidentally overate more than I wanted for calories today. I assumed that my meal was lower calories based on previous meals. I changed recipe and didn’t realize a big difference it made in calories. Calculate calories of home made meals before eating🙃
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Daily Post - Mar. 9)
    Logged: yes
    Under: no
    Water: 4 cups

MUAC
    Sunday - Saturday
    Green - yes days
    Red - no days
    🔴🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    @Krysless2 that's my kind of run :wink:

@DaffyGirl88 thanks for the motivation. After a long day of parent teacher conferences I hopped on the bike for a 20 min ride and then a 5 min coo down. I did the new Jess King Rock ride and it was just what I needed.

Wednesday
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - biking
  • Krysless2
    edited March 2022
    Options
    (Daily Post - Mar. 9)
    Logged: yes
    Under: no
    Water: 4 cups

MUAC
    Sunday - Saturday
    Green - yes days
    Red - no days
    🔴🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

Great job Amber!! Logging is absolutely the best thing you can do for yourself! You don’t need to be perfect either.. We’re all just learning our ways with food and how certain foods can have their way with us!
    The other day I ate like 1500 calories OVER my limit and I was sick about it. I ate and then logged, ate then logged.. it was definitely less fun to binge this way but it helped me stay anchored in the reality of what I was doing to myself. I was seeing in “real-time” how quickly I was undoing months and months of progress ..and I just stopped.
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Mrscanmore wrote: »
    @Krysless2 that's my kind of run :wink:
    giphy.gif?cid=5e2148866508adf66614d8b3905e60857e1ca0245371cb1f&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Wednesday 9 March
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Hi guys excited about this month.

Pw-166.5
    Cw-167.1
    Weigh-in day Thursday
    Next week will definitely be good.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Tuesday 8 March

Are you trying keto?
    If so add fat! Or add protein! They both help me a butt-ton!!

They aren't helping me a lot right now. :-/ See the cheese & pepperoni comment above. I don't keto, but keep my carbs below 75g. I like fruit and veggies to much to go down to keto levels. That and of course my PS coffe mate ;) But at least that is SF. I am working now on moving my lunch later in the day. For years (and I'm talking 20+) I've eaten lunch at 1100 so I'm trying to slide it closer to 12. We are creatures of habit though and when 11 rolls around my tummy is looking for it's grilled chicken. :)
  • Krysless2
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Wednesday(Wk2; Day 4)
    Steps: 10695
    Total Calories: 2117
    Net Calories: 1877
    MUAC: Yes / No / Yes
    My husband came home from his conference and immediately ordered pizza for dinner. I had half a Philly steak Papadia, a piece of pizza and 3 breadsticks. <<This is what happens with no groceries and no back up plan!
    But I will say this.. no groceries equals no Coke Zero which made it easier for me to stop when I was full!
    As of Day 4: ❌❌❌❌🔘🔘🔘
    Total Cals: 8449(DailyAvg: 2112)
    Net Cals: 7262(DailyAvg: 1815)
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 3/8
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 8468
    Water: 88
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 3/9
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 5992
    Water: 96
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Wednesday March 9th
    ✔️Track: Yes
    ✖️ Under Calories: no
    ✖️ Exercise: yes
    ✔️ Water: yes

I opted to go to pool instead of exercise. Nope I didn’t do any water movement. 😆 then I went out to eat with hubby went over by a little bit. I had so much schoolwork after that so I didn’t exercise. As of this morning im 240.2 lbs. I can see myself getting back to my precruise weight by Saturday. I work today so now exercise but I will log everything regardless
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Wednesday & Thursday, March 10 & 11
    Track: yes & yes
    Calories: yes & yes
    Exercise: yes (38 minutes of walking) & no (I may have overdone it yesterday)
    Goals/Day/Comments: I wasn’t feeling too well by yesterday noon, so I think I overdid my outdoor walking exercise. I’m restricted in my movements because of cataract surgery (no lifting, straining, or bending over), so I’m trying to take it easier today. I should have drunk more water yesterday also.
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    March 8th

Calories : Yes
    Exercise: Yes - Walking

March 9

Calories : Yes
    Exercise: Yes - Walking
This discussion has been closed.