Replies

• vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    DebJB30 wrote: »
    DebJB30
    Monday Week 3
    PW 167.8
    CW. 168.1

We are going on vacation this week and started changed my calories to maintenance. I’m still tracking!

Enjoy you’re vacation.
  • vicky2767
    Daily check in for mon 3/14
    Tracked no
    Calories ?
    Exercise yes
  • vicky2767
    So I got my lab results. Not good. Cholesterol high and my sugars are slightly high. I was hoping my numbers would be ok, but Im even more determined to lose all this weight I gained in the last couple years now.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    edited March 2022
    Daily Post
    Monday 3/14

Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Junk/Fast food: no
    Exercise: 35 minutes of water aerobics and 30 minutes of Physical Therapy
    Steps: 7,049
    Water 80oz

Goals/Comments:
    Praise'm Praise'm Happy Monday🌞🌞

Knees are sore but still got it on today even though CATS (transportation) had me waiting outside in 30° weather for an hour before getting picked up but I am persistent so waited outside even though people were driving by telling me it was too cold and go back inside (believe me was tempted) but I prevailed. Did 30 minutes in the pool and 15 minutes in the hot tub (never do the hot tub but needed it today). Just finished Rehab so knees don't hurt as much. Also had a conversation with my doctor and she's putting me on anti-anxiety medication so hopefully my nightmares will ease up so I can get some sleep. It's been a very productive day. Couldn't do any more once I got home (count walking around in Food Lion as exercise as well 🤣🤣🤣) probably Overdid it a little considering I was hurting today.
    Didn't make my 1300 steps today but I'm okay with that.
    01y0mtfr3izy.jpeg
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Daily Post Monday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and over
    Exercise no
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post
    Monday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes, walking
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,334 Member
    Daily Post Tuesday

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No
  • keebrawilkerson
    keebrawilkerson Posts: 28 Member
    Alright, I just might be getting the hang of this!! LOL

I am consistently under in calories, but I need to work on balancing my macros a bit more.

3/13
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under, macros off
    Exercise: Walked

3/14
    Calories: Under (fat was way too high)

3/15
    Calories Under
    Exercise: Trained an upperclassman at the gym; trained my 9yo client at the park because it was just too beautiful to have her train inside.

I appreciate you all being here. I'm struggling with the fact that my degenerative disk disease, herniated disks and blah blah blah are acting up, and having this group here just helps me stay focused on the fact that I am blessed to be able to walk and move (tears...)

Hugs xoxo
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post
    Tuesday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 30 minutes indoor walking
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    Monday 03/14
    Under Calories: No, over by 100
    Exercise: No, rest day/long day at work.
    While a appreciate the extra hour of light, I did not like getting up an hour earlier… tried going to be early sat and Sunday to try and acclimate, didn’t help.

Tuesday 03/15
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 42 minutes pt/strength training and a 52 minute walk

• KakoHikes
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    So I got my lab results. Not good. Cholesterol high and my sugars are slightly high. I was hoping my numbers would be ok, but Im even more determined to lose all this weight I gained in the last couple years now.

I’m sorry that the results were what you wanted but am happy to see that you are using that to strengthen your determination to get healthier! Getting that determination can be half the battle.
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post
    Knees are sore but still got it on today even though CATS (transportation) had me waiting outside in 30° weather for an hour before getting picked up but I am persistent so waited outside even though people were driving by telling me it was too cold and go back inside (believe me was tempted) but I prevailed. Did 30 minutes in the pool and 15 minutes in the hot tub (never do the hot tub but needed it today). Just finished Rehab so knees don't hurt as much. Also had a conversation with my doctor and she's putting me on anti-anxiety medication so hopefully my nightmares will ease up so I can get some sleep. It's been a very productive day. Couldn't do any more once I got home (count walking around in Food Lion as exercise as well 🤣🤣🤣) probably Overdid it a little considering I was hurting today.

I really appreciate your endurance and trying to keep a positive attitude, even when you are in pain or face set backs. Great job on the productive day!
  • KakoHikes

I am consistently under in calories, but I need to work on balancing my macros a bit more.

I appreciate you all being here. I'm struggling with the fact that my degenerative disk disease, herniated disks and blah blah blah are acting up, and having this group here just helps me stay focused on the fact that I am blessed to be able to walk and move (tears...)

Hugs xoxo
    Great job! I love that you are working on tweaking things now that you’re under calories. I vaguely understand the concept of macros but find the idea of trying to balance them overwhelming. Looking at my log, surprising most days actually are close to the goals MFP sets. Do you have different macro goals? Any suggestions on where to start?

Agreed, I find everyone’s posts encouraging! We all have different things we are struggling with, and some days we don't meet the daily goals we want, but it’s nice to know the efforts everyone is going through and that you are not alone in the struggle.
  • vicky2767
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post
    Monday 3/14

Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Junk/Fast food: no
    Exercise: 35 minutes of water aerobics and 30 minutes of Physical Therapy
    Steps: 7,049
    Water 80oz

Goals/Comments:
    Praise'm Praise'm Happy Monday🌞🌞

01y0mtfr3izy.jpeg
    Great job Gloria.

3/13
    Calories: Under, macros off

3/14
    Calories: Under (fat was way too high)

3/15
    Calories Under
    Exercise: Trained an upperclassman at the gym; trained my 9yo client at the park because it was just too beautiful to have her train inside.

Hugs xoxo
    You got this!!
    KakoHikes wrote: »
    Monday 03/14
    Under Calories: No, over by 100
    Exercise: No, rest day/long day at work.
    While a appreciate the extra hour of light, I did not like getting up an hour earlier… tried going to be early sat and Sunday to try and acclimate, didn’t help.

Tuesday 03/15
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 42 minutes pt/strength training and a 52 minute walk

So glad that they are trying to stop this day turn back spring ahead. We don’t need to do this anymore.

• vicky2767
    Daily check in tues 3/15
    Tracked yes
    Calories slightly over
    Exercise yes
  • Bemybestby60
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and slightly over
    Exercise yes walking
  • chardonais21
    chardonais21 Posts: 219 Member
    Chardonais21
    Week 3
    PW - 176.0
    CW - 175.8

Total loss to date - (1.6lbs)
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60
    February Challenge Week 3
    Wednesday weigh in
    Previous weight 182.5lbs
    Current weight 181.5 lbs
  • keebrawilkerson
    keebrawilkerson Posts: 28 Member
    KakoHikes wrote: »
    Alright, I just might be getting

Hugs xoxo
    Great job! I love that you are working on tweaking things now that you’re under calories. I vaguely understand the concept of macros but find the idea of trying to balance them overwhelming. Looking at my log, surprising most days actually are close to the goals MFP sets. Do you have different macro goals? Any suggestions on where to start?

Agreed, I find everyone’s posts encouraging! We all have different things we are struggling with, and some days we don't meet the daily goals we want, but it’s nice to know the efforts everyone is going through and that you are not alone in the struggle.

Thanks!! Well, I'm doing low carb since I'm not able to train like I was before, and my body tends to snuggle with carbs way too much! LOL! I'm type-2 diabetic and I have to keep refined sugars and carbs low or I gain weight like crazy due to the insulin, etc. I'm doing 40P/30C/30F at the moment but I tend to go high fat and I need to work on my nutritional choices a bit more.
    I went to youtube to get perspectives on macros when I started looking at them last year.
  • vicky2767

Chardonais21
    Week 3
    PW - 176.0
    CW - 175.8

Total loss to date - (1.6lbs)

Bemybestby60
    February Challenge Week 3
    Wednesday weigh in
    Previous weight 182.5lbs
    Current weight 181.5 lbs