6. Chest Press 3 x 10
    7. lateral raise 3 x 10
    8. Dumbell front raise 3 x 10
    9. Military press 3 x 10
    10. 10 bicep curl
    11. 15 tricep dips

Look at you!! That's a great workout!!

Thanks....it hurts to lift my arms ...they are sore

@Megan_smartiepants1970 You are doing such an amazing job with the "armed and dangerous" challenge!!

Thank you Cara🙂
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    03/15
    50 minutes strength training
    5,084 steps
    Was a social day so didn’t get much walking in today. Am going to work in eating within calories and food choice for the rest if the week.
  • jimboden3
    jimboden3 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 - There's a pretty good chance I may not be able to weigh in next Monday as I'll be on vacation and not sure I'll have access to a scale so please mark me as a skip or no change.

Thanks!
  • peng123
    peng123 Posts: 352 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    4sbx12d5uv0m.png

Happy Thursday, Downsizers! Today is another crazy day for me - and I have to drive up to DC for a funeral - but I'm planning to stay on plan with my calories. Daylight Savings has been really tough on my routine. It takes my body weeks to adjust and I keep oversleeping. Between that and my work schedule, I'm having trouble fitting in my exercise. Here's my check-in:

3/16:
    Calories: 1,167
    Exercise: None
    Steps: 8,460

I hope you all have a great day!!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    @Jpedno
    That’s great news on your husband. Both my granddaughters had it about 3 weeks apart. My daughter or my son-in-law didn’t get it. They both have their boosters. I was surprised one of them didn’t get it.

@jimboden3
    I will mark you as excused.

@Beautyofdreams
    I also have had several bouts of binge eating this week. After reading Cara’s check in, I am wonder If the time change is part of the reason.

@peng123
    I am sorry for your loss. You continue to amaze me that you never stray even when your life gets crazy.
  • Morethanjustanumber
    Morethanjustanumber Posts: 656 Member
    Options

@Megan_smartiepants1970

Date 3/16
    Step count 7414
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    ✅Close Rings
    ❌Steps 4,138
    ✅Log Food
    Swim 664/1500

My granddaughter came over last night and is here until Friday evening. I am taking her to the pool after lunch and I will do my water exercises. I am going to take it down a notch as my left groin muscle is still hurting. Yesterday I did no arm exercises so I missed one day for the challenge.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

3/15: 6,280 (Wow! I impressed myself)!

Stayed under in calorie intake and upped my fitness with walking (basically). Adding some home workouts tonight.

Meal prepping has helped me TREMENDOUSLY in this game. Hearing my husband tell me (you can tell you're losing weight). I can't see it, but I can definitely feel it.

Happy Humpday everyone!

This is a great check in. Glad you found a tool to help you with your journey.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Date 3/16
    Step count 7414

Which destination did you reach on the challenge last week?
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,805 Member
    Options
    Erin Go Bragh, y'all! Yes this southern, 95% Irish child loves St.Patrick's Day! Brisket, cabbage, soda bread and fig and pear pie are on the menu today. Maybe some contra dancing will happen this week. Today is cardio day so maybe a little jig to my favorite Irish band, Rend collective. Definitely wearing my green. Shamrock compression socks will be supporting all of this today. That's the plan so far.

@lindamtuck2018 I will also be on vacation next week. The Florida springs here we come! Probably will not report stats as I don't tote scales other than my food scale and I am thinking about not even worrying about that and make it a chill week as far as diet goes.

I hope everyone has a great day and join in the Irish celebration!
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Happy St. Patrick's Day. May you all be blessed with good luck today.
    Check in for 3/16:
    Steps - 10359
    Calories - 1717. I cheated last night. I made jello and logged it right away before it set. I used that as my excuse not to have anything else to eat. It didn't set early enough to eat so I wound up not eating a dessert.
    Exercise - 2.78 mile walk in 51 minutes. My back felt good so I may double that distance today. I don't feel comfortable going to the gym yet.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,838 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone ... Happy St. Patties day ...I hope everyone is doing good ... I will be making a new recipe today that I am anxious to try ... I will be making Keto Pad Thai with shrimp for lunch :)

3/17
    1. Palms-up wrist curls 3 x 10
    2. Palms-down wrist curls 3 x 10
    3. Bicep curls 3 x 10
    4. Triceps kickback 3 x 10
    5. Overhead Extenstion 3 x 10
    6. Chest Press 3 x 10
    7. lateral raise 3 x 10
    8. Dumbell front raise 3 x 10
    9. Military press 3 x 10
    10. 10 bicep curl
    11. 15 tricep dips
  • melissadreed903
    melissadreed903 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Date: 3/16

Steps: 7,235
    Stayed under calorie range
    Signed up for a boot camp here at work (we have a gym) and I swear I'm already having nightmares about it. Starts Monday. I will definitely MODIFY myself.... I'm 56 freaking years YOUNG and doing this. Lord give me the wisdom and the strength to complete just ONE class..
  • melissadreed903
    Options
    tahm42 wrote: »
    Erin Go Bragh, y'all! Yes this southern, 95% Irish child loves St.Patrick's Day! Brisket, cabbage, soda bread and fig and pear pie are on the menu today. Maybe some contra dancing will happen this week. Today is cardio day so maybe a little jig to my favorite Irish band, Rend collective. Definitely wearing my green. Shamrock compression socks will be supporting all of this today. That's the plan so far.

@lindamtuck2018 I will also be on vacation next week. The Florida springs here we come! Probably will not report stats as I don't tote scales other than my food scale and I am thinking about not even worrying about that and make it a chill week as far as diet goes.

I hope everyone has a great day and join in the Irish celebration!

Did you say FLO-RIDA?? TAKE US WITH YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! Fresh seafood, fresh air and VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll switch vacations with you. We're leaving to go to Seattle April 4th. Wanna trade????? LOL!
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Weigh Day Thursday
    PW: 222.2
    CW: 219.0
  • melissadreed903
    Options
    Weigh Day Thursday
    PW: 222.2
    CW: 219.0

Awesome loss!!
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,805 Member
    Options
    @melissadreed903 I did say Florida. Sorry but I have been waiting for a year for this trip. I will post pictures when I get back.

I know you will have fun on your trip too. :)
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    03/17
    50 min. Strength training
    33 min.. elliptical 4.34 miles
    Weights go up next week on deadlifts and rows. Yippee!
    Went to Mcdonald’s for breakfast and an elderly man fell outside. Fortunately an off duty police officer and the county sheriff were there before ambulance arrived. His wife was called and she refused treatment for him despite the man being very unsteady. Hope he is okay.

Maybe you’re right about the binges @lindamtuck2018. Hope your muscle strain heals soon and you can get back in the pool.

@melissadreed903 you’ll be fine at bootcamp. Just do what you can and ask for modifications on whatever is not comfortable. Are you using Skinnytaste recipes to meal prep?

Have great vacations @tahm42, @jimboden3 , @melissadreed903 post some sunny photos please. It’s raining here today and expecting snow tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.