Spring Buzz Around the Airport Lounge

Options

Replies

• CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

I am sooooo ready for the start of this challenge. I really need to buckle down and stick to plans. Today was a pretty active day. Now just to stay out of food when I am not hungry. Have my Son visiting this weekend so that might help a little or it will hinder me. It's up to me.
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    I hope you all are getting comfy cosy in your new team and getting to know your new team mates as well. It's been a busy morning for me, well last night as well. I went to Denny's and had dinner with my sister and then walked home. Found some treasures along the way. Then today I had to go from one end of Marine Drive to another and then to Safeway, and I walked home from there. On the way I found this treasure- when I say treasure, for me, it's usually something to do with nature. April showers will bring May flowers, you can bet I'll be walking a lot in May looking at the gardens in progress. If the gardener is out I will be sure to thank them for their hard work that I get to enjoy!
    5cchdq9i8gzp.jpg
    @kaliswalker I have not done Granville Island in a while but I am due - I just hope I can do all the walking it requires. Did you take any pictures ? Glad you had a nice time. Pass on the seafood though - unless it's cod fish and chips lol
    @CSEGUIN2 no worries the challenges will help you get back in your groove and things will go well. Hang in there, only 8 more days !!
    @dkhudson56 I am really sad to see you having to deal with all your mom is doing at this time, I had a friend go through the same thing, right to the end her mom treated her very poorly and all she was doing was making sure her mom was well cared for. Hang in there and pop in from time to time to let us know how you are doing and as was stated, vent, or just to talk to other people because we need to do that in person or online, we need that interaction. Hugs to you.
    @Lessennan I sure hope if I get to your mom's age I will be fun to be with and not a grouchy old bear that is for sure.
    I better get a move on, I have ink to change in my printer, my goodness @Dianedoessmiles1 guess what I got yesterday- something in an orange envelope bwahahahahahaha! The beat goes on ... 🎵🎵
  • marg750me
    marg750me Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

day did not go as planned CJ did not go to school again so I was there except for the 2hrs I had to do the things I had planned before going back at 1130 to walk Milo. One good thing walking Milo I am able to get my steps in. I figured out how to get more steps in Jen has a bike which I'm hoping is in the basement if not plans down the drain. I can use it while watching religious on TV.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,266 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • majork29
    majork29 Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    @kaliswalker I am taking my time reading the books. So far I am liking them. I got them off Amazon.
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,509 Member
    Options
    It's 48 feels like 46 with a high of 65 for today. I AM: This feeling will pass just like the seasons. Action for Happiness: Spend as much time as possible outdoors today. Happy World Autism Awareness Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Everyday I Am…Once Step Closer~~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Better days are coming, You still have so many amazing memories to make!~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 17,409 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Modified at home Leg Day workout after breakfast.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,912 Member
    Options
    @kaliswalker -nope no loss. Actually gained a lb. I need to follow my plan better…
  • marg750me
    marg750me Posts: 2,908 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    left work at 1030am home by 1120am. Since I didn't have Milo to walk I had to get the rest of my steps in by myself I did walk at work which was half my steps. I'm not feeling well and I'm doing a double tonight so going to sleep half hour early night
  • SueFromRI
    SueFromRI Posts: 206 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 I found a couple extra socks in my load of laundry. Are they yours? (Yes, it took my THIS long to fold.
  • kaliswalker
    kaliswalker Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    @CSEGUIN2 Enjoy the visit with your son.

@LindieMaeP Beautiful flowers

@marg750me Great way to exercise - bike and watch TV! Pulling a double when you aren't feeling well is tough. I hope you can get rested.

@Patti241 Happy Saturday!

@majork29 I am looking for an audiobook

@macrat12 How many steps do you average on your days off?

@bookieNJ Better weigh ins ahead.

@SueFromRI A few years ago I had to get a new dryer. When the old one was moved, there was a nest of socks under the dryer. Remember tube socks? They were the worst to match up!

• CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a great day. Chilly but partly sunny. Son and I went to the farmers market this morning. Walked there and back. Then did my workouts. Son went to work for the afternoon. While we visited with friends. Hoping tomorrow goes just as well.
  • skaniski26
    skaniski26 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am going to try something different this challenge. I am gong to try and be more active this time around. I am trying to get out of the funk I have been in since my husband died and I have been learning to live by myself. (something I have never done until now) I look for ward to getting to know everyone better.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,266 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • aalley5
    aalley5 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Beautiful flowers!
    Calming ocean waves!
    It's going to be a beautiful day!
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,509 Member
    Options
    It's 46 feels like 42 with a high of 70 for today. I AM: I welcome the health and happiness that I have achieved. Action for Happiness: Listen to your body and be grateful for what it can do. Happy National Chocolate Mousse Day!!! Fitness quote for today: When I feel PAIN I know I have to keep going.~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Your anxiety is tricking you into thinking you can't. Remind yourself that you can.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,905 steps yesterday.
  • gardenergal24
    gardenergal24 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I still haven't gotten a team invite... can anyone help me?
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,776 Member
    Options
    @gardenergal24 You were one of the last to request a team so you are on a waiting list. I can place you with a different team or you can wait until a spot opens on your team choice. If that doesn't happen you will be placed on another team anyway. Let me know.