TEAM: The Belly Flats (May)

Replies

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,909 Member
    NRTyreman wrote: »
    Hi All,

Thought I'd check in after a busy bank holiday weekend! I was here a couple of months ago when I managed to get from 220b to 160lb or so! Christmas and the sad season has seen my weight creep back up to 175lb. I only stopped last year as loosing 60lb in less than 6 months resulted in a few side effects that needed addressing once I reached a normal BMI.

This time I am hoping to reach 145lb, I've struggled getting back into the swing of things so hoping this group will get me on track again like last year! The daily tracker was huge motivator for sure so will be checking in daily from here on out!

May Goals:
    - Between 1000 - 1500 Cals a day
    - 10k Steps
    - Track everyday!

It’s good to see you!! We can definitely start adding you in to the weekly accountability challenge and I’ll include you in the Weekly announcement. Did you want to be added back in to The Biggest Loser Challenge as well? If so, I’ll have to see about adding you back. Can you confirm? (I’ll need your start weight and preferred weigh-in day to put in with my request)
  • NRTyreman
    NRTyreman Posts: 84 Member
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Thought I'd check in after a busy bank holiday weekend! I was here a couple of months ago when I managed to get from 220b to 160lb or so! Christmas and the sad season has seen my weight creep back up to 175lb. I only stopped last year as loosing 60lb in less than 6 months resulted in a few side effects that needed addressing once I reached a normal BMI.

This time I am hoping to reach 145lb, I've struggled getting back into the swing of things so hoping this group will get me on track again like last year! The daily tracker was huge motivator for sure so will be checking in daily from here on out!

May Goals:
    - Between 1000 - 1500 Cals a day
    - 10k Steps
    - Track everyday!

It’s good to see you!! We can definitely start adding you in to the weekly accountability challenge and I’ll include you in the Weekly announcement. Did you want to be added back in to The Biggest Loser Challenge as well? If so, I’ll have to see about adding you back. Can you confirm? (I’ll need your start weight and preferred weigh-in day to put in with my request)

Oh, sorry I thought I had been? I added my details on the new members page and they told me I was in this group or I have made it all up and have no idea what's going on :lol:

I've tried sticking to Wednesdays and last week I was 175lb but let me know if there would be a better day :)
  • Krysless2
    edited May 2022
    Oh, sorry I thought I had been? I added my details on the new members page and they told me I was in this group or I have made it all up and have no idea what's going on :lol:

I've tried sticking to Wednesdays and last week I was 175lb but let me know if there would be a better day :)

I’m so sorry!! You are right!!

• Krysless2
    Good to know!!giphy.gif?cid=5e214886t2te3kkl9dij0lqsn6qel82k0qc7acw9wld8pwgn&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 592 Member
    MAY 2nd
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under daily goal.
    Exercise: Yes - 30 minutes on treadmill and 30 on elliptical.
  • HorsesRock9999
    HorsesRock9999 Posts: 222 Member
    edited May 2022
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Good to know!!spoiler]cid=5e214886t2te3kkl9dij0lqsn6qel82k0qc7acw9wld8pwgn&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Love this! @Krysless2
  • NRTyreman
    NRTyreman
    Previous weight: 175.3
    Current weight: 172.2

I wasn't "behaving" properly last week so pleasantly surprised although I hope this doesn't mean the opposite for next week! :lol:

May 3rd :heart:

Tracked: Yes :+1:
    Calories in: 1067 :+1:
    Calories out: 2446 :+1:
    Steps: 11,101 :+1:

I only do low intensity exercise (walking) so I'm not sure if it counts. Apparently my cortisol level are high enough on there own and for human shaped ball of stress more cortisol = more junk food cravings. I've tested it out a couple of times and it's actual seems to be a thing for me, I'm sure its not the same for everyone and it's probably worth mentioning I am a weirdo with low blood pressure :lol:

Hope everyone has a good hump day :smile:

@HorsesRock9999 Do you compete or just ride for pleasure?
  • Krysless2
    edited May 2022
    Tuesday(Wk1; Day 3)
    • Tracked / Under / Exercise?
      Yes / No / No
    • NetCalories: 2456
    • NetCarbs: 193
    As of Day 3:
    • Net Calories (5373 / 10500)
      🟥🟩🟥🔲🔲🔲🔲
      = Daily Avg: 1791 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs (298 / 700)
      🟩🟩🟥🔲🔲🔲🔲
      = Daily Avg: 99 (Goal: 100)
    • MUAC: 1 / 7 Days
      🟥🟩🟥🔲🔲🔲🔲

Just checking in:
    I’m a little overwhelmed with my new position at work, but IT IS a promotion; so mo' money = mo' problems! = "Work-Krystal" will work thru the pain and have to get over it!

I am happy to be able to escape on the weekends, and so I tried my first Painting with a Twist Party. I didn’t think I’d like it because I’m SO not artistic, but it was really fun! I think my sangria and the blaring of all the greatest hit songs of all time brought the artist right out of me!! :)

mwo1l57m1szw.gif
  • Stimpy56
    MAY 3rd
    Calories: Under daily goal.
    Exercise: Yes - 30 minutes on treadmill and weight training (upper body).
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,407 Member
    cormierannie
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    PW 152 pounds
    CW 150 pounds

Daily check in
    Calories - under
    Exercise 160 minutes ( walking, dancing and some strength training.)
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,304 Member
    Daily Post: Tue, May 3

Calories: Yes - under
    Exercise: Yes, 40 min walk, 9,088 steps
    Goals/Day/Comments: My new best friend for snacking... frozen grapes! ;)
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,178 Member
    Daily Post: Wednesday, May 4

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes (🧘‍♂️18 min;🤸‍♂️45 min;💗42 min;🤽‍♂️60 min;🚶‍♂️2 mi/47 min;👣12,426 steps)
  • NRTyreman
    May 4th

Tracked: Yes ✅
    Calories in: 1,017 ✅
    Calories out: 2,398 ✅
    Steps: 11,525 ✅

Hoping to hit closer 1,500 calories today think I need the energy boost! Already dreading the weekend because it's normally the time I break, especially with the amount of gardening I've got to do. Love a fruit cider after being in the sun all day!
  • HorsesRock9999
    HorsesRock9999 Posts: 222 Member
    @HorsesRock9999
    Rebecca

Thursday Weigh-IN
    PW: 134.2
    CW: 133.2
    GW: 127
  • Stimpy56
    Username: Stimpy56
    Weigh in week: May Week 1
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's weight: 252
    Today's Weight: 252

Well no loss, but I didn't gain either!
  • Stimpy56
    MAY 4th
    Calories: OVER daily goal. - Couples night out for Cinco de Mayo!
    Exercise: No - Gym rest day