• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 5,024 Member
    Wednesday 11 May
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    @sandkp Thinking of you! You can do it! Would a reminder on your phone work? I also go through cycles where I do much better than other times!
  • Mrscanmore
    Good job @DaffyGirl88 I always find it hard to get rid of old clothes. I want to hold on to them "just in case". It must feel great to get them out of the house and move forward!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,064 Member
    edited May 2022
    @DaffyGirl88 taking those pants for consignment is so exciting! I'm proud of you for that decision! I have been holding on to my 14/16/18 bottoms this whole time(almost three years now)... I really need to just get rid of them and say no more! :)

@Mrscanmore I pretty much think the same way! My biggest fear is gaining all the weight back and not having clothes that fit!
  • DaffyGirl88
    @DaffyGirl88 taking those pants for consignment is so exciting! I'm proud of you for that decision! I have been holding on to my 14/16/18 bottoms this whole time(almost three years now)... I really need to just get rid of them and say no more! :)

@Mrscanmore I pretty much think the same way! My biggest fear is gaining all the weight back and not having clothes that fit!

@cmhubbard92 my husband does that. He has black, blue and brown Dockers in 36, 38, 40 & 42 and just cycles through them πŸ˜‚.

It does feel good to get rid of them. Lots of space in my closet just in time to break out the summer clothes. I'm going to try and Marie Kondi my clothes, if they don't fit and/or bring me joy they're outta here.
    Operative word there being try. 🀞😊
  • DaffyGirl88
    In other news I have to brag a bit. Today was one of "those" days at work and since I am home all alone with complete access to the pantry and the bar, I "may" have exceeded my calorie allowance. πŸ˜‡ After dinner I was going to go down to my craft room to kill some time but when I looked at the clock I realized there wasn't enough time to get involved in anything. So I changed clothes and did a 20 minutes spin class πŸš΄β€β™€οΈ. Not enough to burn everything I ate but it burned some. Plus, I took out some frustration and got some endorphins to boot! πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    mooreshelly09
    5/12
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Steps: 12,149
    Water: 70oz
    Exercise: Yes - 3 mile walk
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09
    Week 2
    PW: 190.6
    CW: 190.0

Another week another snail crawl πŸ˜‚ But a loss is a loss, so I’ll take it! Happy Friday everyone!
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited May 2022
    Thursday 12 May
    Track: mostly 😁
    Under: no

All I can say is thank God the pistachios had shells on them, slowed me down from eating the whole bag. πŸ˜‚
  • DaffyGirl88
    Weigh in Week 2
    PW: 141.3
    CW: 140.8

Friday the 13th πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
  • Mrscanmore
    Thurs
    Logged - yes
    Under - no
    Exercise - walking
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Weigh in 193.3
  • DaffyGirl88
    *silently peeks IN bushes"

@cmhubbard92 You in there?? :D:D:D
  • DaffyGirl88
    @mooreshelly09 I just looked back some previous posts and I missed the one about your knee. How's it doing??
  • mooreshelly09
    @mooreshelly09 I just looked back some previous posts and I missed the one about your knee. How's it doing??

Thank you for checking! They did an MRI and I have a stage 1 sprain of the MCL, stage 2 sprain of the PCL, no cartilage left behind my knee, brutitis and fraying of my meniscus. They tried a steroid shot first and that didn’t help and we scheduled the surgery today to have a scoping done (clean up the inside of my knee)

Slamming through 40s door with all my might πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09
    5/13
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Steps: 7,648
    Water: 50oz
    Exercise: no - rest day
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Thursday, May 12
    Tracked: no
    Under: I’m thinking no
    Exercise: no

Friday, May 13
    Tracked: yes

Comments: Still on the struggle bus! Broke my tracking streak but on Day 1 today. My energy level has been very low since my 14k+ steps earlier this week. I need to get into a better routine-a balance of good food & regular movement and planned out meals. I’ll keep trying!
  • Mrscanmore
    Fri
    Logged - yes
    Under - no (buffet supper at a staff event!)
    Exercise - yes 5.5 k. Run
  • DaffyGirl88
    @mooreshelly09 a cortisone shot πŸ’‰πŸ₯Ί? I hope it helps. I had one for my heel about 10 years ago. I'm trying everything I can find on the internet to avoid a second one. I did find (or was pointed to) a whole thread on here discussing plantar fasciitis and heel spur and got a wealth of information from it. This getting old business sux.😞
  • DaffyGirl88
    Thursday, May 12

Friday, May 13

Comments: Still on the struggle bus! Broke my tracking streak but on Day 1 today. My energy level has been very low since my 14k+ steps earlier this week. I need to get into a better routine-a balance of good food & regular movement and planned out meals. I’ll keep trying!

@susanshaughnessy80 you crack me up! πŸ˜‚ We get on that bus every day. Try getting off at a different stop? 😁
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 2,080 Member
    y1itoj6c9a0r.jpg

This Week's Winners (posted 6-7 times):
    @DaffyGirl88
    @mooreshelly09
    @Krysless2.
    @susanshaughnessy80.

giphy.gif

ALSO....

3t6k7un8sb86.jpg
  • mooreshelly09
    @DaffyGirl88 not sure, she just said steroid lol. I don’t care to have to get another, they numbed the knee first but I could still feel a whole lot of pressure behind the knee cap. I’m hoping it’s an easy surgery and I don’t have any more issue with it. I’ve really gotten into running 5ks and I’m hoping I don’t have to give that up.
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited May 2022
    Thursday, May 12

Friday, May 13

@susanshaughnessy80 you crack me up! πŸ˜‚ We get on that bus every day. Try getting off at a different stop? 😁

@DaffyGirl88,
    It’s such a MENTAL battle!! Thanks for your kind support ❀️❀️❀️πŸ₯°
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited May 2022
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @susanshaughnessy80
    Week: May Week 2
    Weigh-in day: Saturday, May 14
    Previous Week's Weight: 195.4
    Today's Weight: 194.8 (Super thankful I’m not up this week, considering what I ate πŸ€“)
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 487 Member
    Melissan84
    PW 225.8 lbs
    CW 225 lbs
    0.8 lb loss better than gaining. πŸ€ͺ
  • DaffyGirl88
    So busy replying to people this morning forgot to post πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Friday 13 May
    Track l: yes

I was going to be over but my DH came to me around 6:30 and asked if I wanted to go for a short walk (about a mile). It was enough to keep me under. I haven't been walking cuz of my foot and he hurt his knee playing hockey. We sort of limped along. πŸ˜‚ I promised myself I would lay off walking until after Memorial Day. It's been tough. 😞
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Saturday, May 14

πŸ“Š: No
    ⬇️: ?
    πŸ‘Ÿ: Yes
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    So busy replying to people this morning forgot to post πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Friday 13 May
    Track l: yes

I was going to be over but my DH came to me around 6:30 and asked if I wanted to go for a short walk (about a mile). It was enough to keep me under. I haven't been walking cuz of my foot and he hurt his knee playing hockey. We sort of limped along. πŸ˜‚ I promised myself I would lay off walking until after Memorial Day. It's been tough. 😞

Hope you feel better soon 😊