Replies

• Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in (from Monday)
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 i went to look at the spreadsheet to make sure I was moved and I’m not listed on anyones team now 😂😂

@mooreshelly09 I know right 🤣🤣🤣 don't worry though, I got you. You belong to us. I messaged Ashley @AB0215 but she only checks every few days. You can't get away from us that easily. 😁

😂😂 Red headed step child treatment 😂😂 y’all are stuck with me!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    gls5n6t6d34x.png
  • maryphum
    maryphum Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Username: maryphum
    Weigh in date: Wednesday Week 2
    PW: 164.2
    CW: 164.8

My appetite is back from covid but I am still dealing with lung issues and currently on asthma treatments. I haven't started to exercise yet. A few more days of steroids. I'm hoping next week is better for me. This group is helping me from overeating. Thank you very much.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Works kicking my *kitten*!!

I miss the days when my greatest worry was logging all our teammates weights on time!

How’s everyone else doing!?
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    ABOUT THE CHALLENGES & REQUIRED WEIGHT POSTINGS
    We are going to be running a daily post challenge or MUAC(Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge) Based on another MFP Challenge called the UAC

Participation in this challenge is optional but highly encouraged for the following reasons:
    - Helps to keep your goals in focus daily
    - Motivating to see others working on the same things and having the same struggles too. It's defintely a reminder that we're not alone and we are a team
    - Many of us who participate and have successfully lost weight, m would all agree that the daily posting MUAC really is the key!

The way it works: 
    #1. Track EVERYTHING you eat that has calories.
    #2. Stay inside your allocated daily budget. (you set your own budget)
    #3. Try to do at least 20 minutes of activity a day (anything: walk, run, cycle, swim, gardening, housework, yoga, gym, etc.. As long as it gets you active and off the couch)
    #4. Check in daily (tracking yes/no, calories yes/no, exercise yes/no).

****End of the week. those who have managed to keep to plan for 6 out of 7 days are recognized in the thread as being part of the weekly "Winners Circle".
    Our weeks always start on Sunday so we started tracking yesterday. Sunday, May1st 😉

Your posts should look like this:
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Yes/no
    Calories: Yes/no (were you under)
    Exercise: Yes/no (what type and how long)
    Goals/Day/Comments: (Tell us a brief description about how your day went or your goals for the day)

As always, if you have any suggestions for the team or fun ideas to spice things up a bit, please feel free to share them, we look for new ways to help engagement and keep people motivated!!

Hi Everyone!! I wanted to tell you about a change to the way MUAC is calculated. Starting now you will receive credit for the day for posting your Tracking / Calories / Exercise, whether or not you succeeded in meeting your daily goals. The powers that be (basically myself and @Krysless2 :D ) wanted a way to recognize teammates like @susanshaughnessy80 who posts every day, whether she's met her goals or not. It's the posting itself that enables the MUAC objectives (below).

- Helps to keep your goals in focus daily
    - Motivating to see others working on the same things and having the same struggles too. It's definitely a reminder that we're not alone and we are a team
    - Many of us who participate and have successfully lost weight, and would all agree that the daily posting MUAC really is the key!

So come on everyone! Don't be shy, let us hear from you!!

@BlissfulK
    @jpettigrew77
    @ldyhawk
    @Mrscanmore
    @maryphum
    @prehistoricmoongoddess
    @sandkp
    @brandi_84
    @cmhubbard92
    @mooreshelley09
    @Krysless2
    @melissan84
    @susanshaughnessy80
    Thank you for the shout out, @DaffyGirl88! I was over on my calories for over 2 weeks straight, but I kept tracking & posting. This week was not much better, but I think I forgot to post all week. I know I tracked every day. I’ll put something together 😊
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    5/11
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Steps: 5,386
    Water: 70oz
    Exercise: Yes - 30 min strength training

Happy hump day 🐪
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Sunday, May 8
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: no

Monday, May 9
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes (27 minutes walking)

Tuesday, May 10
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes (32 minutes walking)

Wednesday, May 11
    Exercise: no
    Comments: I’m up & down this week. It seems when I get movement in, I fail on the food front & vice versa. Not giving up!
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    May Week #2
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 197.2
    CW: 198.4

Okay y'all... I'm on a spiral it seems. I need to get some control. I seriously can't even remember to log weight every day. I truly think I weigh and then go to log and have missed a day or two. My days/nights are running together and every single day seems to derail. Falling into a habit of snacking at night which is really not good. Just NEED to get a mind adjust.
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    May 11

Track, no
    Under, ?
    Exercise, 5 minute abs
  • Mrscanmore
    Options
    Wed
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - 8.5 km run, walk
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,523 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 11 May
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • Mrscanmore
    Options
    @sandkp Thinking of you! You can do it! Would a reminder on your phone work? I also go through cycles where I do much better than other times!
  • Mrscanmore
    Options
    Good job @DaffyGirl88 I always find it hard to get rid of old clothes. I want to hold on to them "just in case". It must feel great to get them out of the house and move forward!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 taking those pants for consignment is so exciting! I'm proud of you for that decision! I have been holding on to my 14/16/18 bottoms this whole time(almost three years now)... I really need to just get rid of them and say no more! :)

@Mrscanmore I pretty much think the same way! My biggest fear is gaining all the weight back and not having clothes that fit!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 taking those pants for consignment is so exciting! I'm proud of you for that decision! I have been holding on to my 14/16/18 bottoms this whole time(almost three years now)... I really need to just get rid of them and say no more! :)

@Mrscanmore I pretty much think the same way! My biggest fear is gaining all the weight back and not having clothes that fit!

@cmhubbard92 my husband does that. He has black, blue and brown Dockers in 36, 38, 40 & 42 and just cycles through them 😂.

It does feel good to get rid of them. Lots of space in my closet just in time to break out the summer clothes. I'm going to try and Marie Kondi my clothes, if they don't fit and/or bring me joy they're outta here.
    Operative word there being try. 🤞😊
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    In other news I have to brag a bit. Today was one of "those" days at work and since I am home all alone with complete access to the pantry and the bar, I "may" have exceeded my calorie allowance. 😇 After dinner I was going to go down to my craft room to kill some time but when I looked at the clock I realized there wasn't enough time to get involved in anything. So I changed clothes and did a 20 minutes spin class 🚴‍♀️. Not enough to burn everything I ate but it burned some. Plus, I took out some frustration and got some endorphins to boot! 👍👍
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    5/12
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Steps: 12,149
    Water: 70oz
    Exercise: Yes - 3 mile walk
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    Week 2
    PW: 190.6
    CW: 190.0

Another week another snail crawl 😂 But a loss is a loss, so I’ll take it! Happy Friday everyone!