• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,505 Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Thursday 12 May
    Track: mostly ๐Ÿ˜
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

All I can say is thank God the pistachios had shells on them, slowed me down from eating the whole bag. ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Weigh in Week 2
    PW: 141.3
    CW: 140.8

Friday the 13th ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Thurs
    Logged - yes
    Under - no
    Exercise - walking
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 193.3
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    *silently peeks IN bushes"

@cmhubbard92 You in there?? :D:D:D
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @mooreshelly09 I just looked back some previous posts and I missed the one about your knee. How's it doing??
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    @mooreshelly09 I just looked back some previous posts and I missed the one about your knee. How's it doing??

Thank you for checking! They did an MRI and I have a stage 1 sprain of the MCL, stage 2 sprain of the PCL, no cartilage left behind my knee, brutitis and fraying of my meniscus. They tried a steroid shot first and that didnโ€™t help and we scheduled the surgery today to have a scoping done (clean up the inside of my knee)

Slamming through 40s door with all my might ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    5/13
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Steps: 7,648
    Water: 50oz
    Exercise: no - rest day
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Thursday, May 12
    Tracked: no
    Under: Iโ€™m thinking no
    Exercise: no

Friday, May 13
    Tracked: yes

Comments: Still on the struggle bus! Broke my tracking streak but on Day 1 today. My energy level has been very low since my 14k+ steps earlier this week. I need to get into a better routine-a balance of good food & regular movement and planned out meals. Iโ€™ll keep trying!
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Fri
    Logged - yes
    Under - no (buffet supper at a staff event!)
    Exercise - yes 5.5 k. Run
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @mooreshelly09 a cortisone shot ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿฅบ? I hope it helps. I had one for my heel about 10 years ago. I'm trying everything I can find on the internet to avoid a second one. I did find (or was pointed to) a whole thread on here discussing plantar fasciitis and heel spur and got a wealth of information from it. This getting old business sux.๐Ÿ˜ž
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Thursday, May 12

Friday, May 13

Comments: Still on the struggle bus! Broke my tracking streak but on Day 1 today. My energy level has been very low since my 14k+ steps earlier this week. I need to get into a better routine-a balance of good food & regular movement and planned out meals. Iโ€™ll keep trying!

@susanshaughnessy80 you crack me up! ๐Ÿ˜‚ We get on that bus every day. Try getting off at a different stop? ๐Ÿ˜
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    y1itoj6c9a0r.jpg

This Week's Winners (posted 6-7 times):
    @DaffyGirl88
    @mooreshelly09
    @Krysless2.
    @susanshaughnessy80.

giphy.gif

ALSO....

3t6k7un8sb86.jpg
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 not sure, she just said steroid lol. I donโ€™t care to have to get another, they numbed the knee first but I could still feel a whole lot of pressure behind the knee cap. Iโ€™m hoping itโ€™s an easy surgery and I donโ€™t have any more issue with it. Iโ€™ve really gotten into running 5ks and Iโ€™m hoping I donโ€™t have to give that up.
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Thursday, May 12

Friday, May 13

@susanshaughnessy80 you crack me up! ๐Ÿ˜‚ We get on that bus every day. Try getting off at a different stop? ๐Ÿ˜

@DaffyGirl88,
    Itโ€™s such a MENTAL battle!! Thanks for your kind support โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @susanshaughnessy80
    Week: May Week 2
    Weigh-in day: Saturday, May 14
    Previous Week's Weight: 195.4
    Today's Weight: 194.8 (Super thankful Iโ€™m not up this week, considering what I ate ๐Ÿค“)
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Melissan84
    PW 225.8 lbs
    CW 225 lbs
    0.8 lb loss better than gaining. ๐Ÿคช
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    So busy replying to people this morning forgot to post ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Friday 13 May
    Track l: yes
    Under: yes

I was going to be over but my DH came to me around 6:30 and asked if I wanted to go for a short walk (about a mile). It was enough to keep me under. I haven't been walking cuz of my foot and he hurt his knee playing hockey. We sort of limped along. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I promised myself I would lay off walking until after Memorial Day. It's been tough. ๐Ÿ˜ž
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Saturday, May 14

๐Ÿ“Š: No
    โฌ‡๏ธ: ?
    ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ: Yes
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    So busy replying to people this morning forgot to post ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Friday 13 May
    Track l: yes
    Under: yes

I was going to be over but my DH came to me around 6:30 and asked if I wanted to go for a short walk (about a mile). It was enough to keep me under. I haven't been walking cuz of my foot and he hurt his knee playing hockey. We sort of limped along. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I promised myself I would lay off walking until after Memorial Day. It's been tough. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Hope you feel better soon ๐Ÿ˜Š