Shape Shifters Team Chat - JUNE 2022

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,109 Member
    Options
    The Week 3 Group Challenge is up and ready for Sunday. Join in if you need some more accountability to stick to the little numbers that add up to the future you!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10866779/june-week-3-group-challenge-magic-numbers/p1?new=1
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    My 4 day weekend ended up a 3 day weekend, got called in on one of them, and they tried to call me in again but i was busy. My son is going to Spain next summer and we are doing fundraising to pay for it. Yesterday we did a garage sale, I was there from 6am to just after 3pm and I am burnt to a crisp, ouchy.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    6/8-6,549
    6/9-11,601
    6/10-7,998
    6/11-13,831
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    6/10 6,426
    6/11 7,323
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,242 Member
    Options
    Daily Step goal: 10,000
    Fri 6/10: 10,764
    Sat 6/11: 16,786
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    @izzyred9400 I've asked the MODS to EXC you for the next three weeks. Have a wonderful holiday and post a few pics so I can be visually jealous! Nice loss this week!! Stay safe! Izzy, next time you post, tell me what was your original starting weight? You're not in the chart so the stats don't reflect your loss to date. Thanks!
    Jessica

@jessicakrall8 Thank you,I'm here with my husband & 2 of my sisters & their partners.So I'm sure it will be a fun holiday ! I will try & post some photos.
    My original starting weight was 151 lbs.
    My steps
    6/7 15,372
    7/7 12,853
    8/7 11,501
    9/7 19,767
    10/7 22,892
    11/7 5,786
    Sorry you feeling out of sorts lately,hope you get your motorbike back soon & feel your usual bright & chipper self ❤
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

tdulrzd7oyhs.png
    rdjoj94i9m52.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    gy9q0w6kpz5r.png

By Pounds
    qoam9rt4ttk0.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    3vze0t7yh824.png

By Pounds
    ezmvcag3wcli.png
    ozoxfsvvff93.png

Team Winners
    hsn9r4bhxk15.png
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,108 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS to all of the winners and those with honorable mentions! WTG!
    Jessica
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    @Susanna527 - That’s a very high weight loss within one week! — no “only” necessary 👏👏👏

Keep up the good work and congratulations to all the Shape Shifters on the leader board, in the ‘green,’ and everyone continuing to show up!
  • jessicakrall8
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Susanna527 wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8
    Susanna527
    Weigh-In Day: Monday
    PW: 205
    CW: 203.2

Steps:
    6/10 - 500
    6/11 - 500
    6/12 - 500

Feet still a bit swollen but so much better. I'm so proud of myself - I went away for the weekend and continued to make good food choices (although I didn't log my food for Saturday & Sunday). Making good food choices while away or on vacation was something I never did before, and I'm starting to see results, even if it's only a 1.5 lb weight loss :blush:

Hope everyone had a nice weekend and has a great week ahead! Congrats to all the winners and those with honorable mention - way to go!!! :)

@Susanna527 I had your PW as 204.5, is that correct? Nice loss this week and it sounds like you had a winning weekend all the way around...good times, good choices, good weight loss and fun with family and friends!! Sorry about the swelling...hope it goes does quickly...try to elevate when you can and keep drinking your water...GREAT JOB THIS WEEK!
    Jessica
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    JenHul
    weigh in day = Monday
    PW: 176
    CW: 175.4
    LTD: -5.6

Steps June 10 = 13,069
    Steps June 11 = 12,314
    Steps June 12 = 13,087

Had a busy weekend, finished off with an evening walk before the rain. We are supposed to receive over 100+ ml of rain, and are under flood warnings for the rest of the week!
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 246.9
    CW (Current Weight):248.9

Sorry, I thought I had sent this last week. Probably too late now though. Sorry.
  • Susanna527
    Susanna527 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    Susanna527 wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8
    Susanna527
    Weigh-In Day: Monday
    PW: 205
    CW: 203.2

Steps:
    6/10 - 500
    6/11 - 500
    6/12 - 500

Feet still a bit swollen but so much better. I'm so proud of myself - I went away for the weekend and continued to make good food choices (although I didn't log my food for Saturday & Sunday). Making good food choices while away or on vacation was something I never did before, and I'm starting to see results, even if it's only a 1.5 lb weight loss :blush:

Hope everyone had a nice weekend and has a great week ahead! Congrats to all the winners and those with honorable mention - way to go!!! :)

@Susanna527 I had your PW as 204.5, is that correct? Nice loss this week and it sounds like you had a winning weekend all the way around...good times, good choices, good weight loss and fun with family and friends!! Sorry about the swelling...hope it goes does quickly...try to elevate when you can and keep drinking your water...GREAT JOB THIS WEEK!
    Jessica

@jessicakrall8 - My apologies! PW was 204.5, not 205. I looked at the wrong box. Thanks for catching that, and thank you for the kind words! :)
  • Susanna527
    Susanna527 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    @Susanna527 - That’s a very high weight loss within one week! — no “only” necessary 👏👏👏

Keep up the good work and congratulations to all the Shape Shifters on the leader board, in the ‘green,’ and everyone continuing to show up!

Thanks - I actually went from 204.5 to 203.2 - I looked at the wrong box, but am still happy with that number. Thanks for the kind words and encouragement!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    kcpond wrote: »
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 246.9
    CW (Current Weight):248.9

Sorry, I thought I had sent this last week. Probably too late now though. Sorry.

@kcpond Hi...I've asked the MODS to switch your NWI to an LWI for last Wednesday. Thanks for reporting in...I'll watch for another weigh in for this week in a couple of days! Hope you're having a great week so far!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    JenHul wrote: »
    JenHul
    weigh in day = Monday
    PW: 176
    CW: 175.4
    LTD: -5.6

Steps June 10 = 13,069
    Steps June 11 = 12,314
    Steps June 12 = 13,087

Had a busy weekend, finished off with an evening walk before the rain. We are supposed to receive over 100+ ml of rain, and are under flood warnings for the rest of the week!

Nice loss this week @JenHul ...hope the rain down flood in your neighborhood! Stay safe!
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Steps
    June 11: 15.517
    June 12: 18.696
    June 13: 17.504
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Time for a catch up post. I hope everyone is doing well. Saturday was a lazy day for me. Sunday was spent cleaning a lot, washing my bedsheets and my stuffed animal. I have had her for 10 years or so; it is a cow and she makes a nice headrest in bed. One of the seams on her back ripped open in the laundry, so I spent some time sewing her up again. Hope she will hang in there for a while again. Though since I am a grown woman, I am not attached so I can live with replacing her too. :wink:
    I have been working on stepping a lot, and aiming for 16k, so will see how that goes. I found out I have a wasp nest in my shed. It didn't really bother me and I was fine with leaving it, but then I got stung in the afternoon on Monday. It was my first ever sting and it was a lot more painful than I expected. Anyway, I do not want to put Tinus at risk, so I called someone to get it removed; he will be here in a few hours.
    I got new catfood delivered, an adorable new water fountain and a (very smelly) broccoli toy. Sadly Tinus is limping more again, so I am going to the vet for another check-up later today. Maybe she can at least see if his nail is looking better. Because if that is the case, then it looks like something else is going on.
    Happy Tuesday everyone <3
    7xuod6eeq6mx.jpg
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters,
    @Pupowl I'm sorry that poor Tinus is still suffering.I hope the visit to the Vet will sort his problems out.We had a wasp nest in our attic a few years ago.We had to get it removed as the wasps were getting in my son's bedroom !
    I'm definitely in laid back Greek mood.I'm having a rest from calorie counting just logging my breakfast each day to keep my logging sprint up to date.It was very windy yesterday so my husband & I walked to another little village.It was 1 & a half hours each way.I had a swim when we got there & then we had a lovely lunch with a great view.Will post some photos if I can!
This discussion has been closed.