• izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    ckcq622gh5uu.png
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    @izzyred9400
    Thank you! I hope so too. I had a wasp nest at my previous house as well, near the backdoor, so that wasn't ideal either. Thankfully never got them inside the house. But they do get agressive eventually, so it's better to get them removed, though I always feel bad about it.
    Have a lovely holiday! I would love to see some pictures.
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Just my morning ramblings. 😝
    I've never been so conflicted. Lol
    I love being able to breast feed my kid, especially with the formula shortage but man, it's making me gain so much weight. I normally do IF and it has been a life changer for me. I lose weight, don't gain water weight, my gallbladder issues are gone, I'm more energized, better mood and just all around "feel" better. I can't fast longer than 14 hours(per my Dr) and if I get hungry I should eat bc something about thats my body needing that intake to produce breast milk.
    I don't want to stop breastfeeding because of my own selfishness but man, I am discouraged that I just can't lose weight. I even stopped eating the extra calories "needed to produce more milk". Why can't weight loss be easy? Lol
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,079 Member
    Options
    @ewilhelm2487 I have asked that "why can't this be easy?" question AT least once a day for the past 40 years it seems...I'm with ya there...are you seeing the formula shortages where you are too? I felt so bad a couple of weeks ago when a lady was on the news saying she had been at a local store when they had just filled the shelves and she needed one can of formula. A woman had just filled her entire cart and emptied the shelf and REFUSED to let her have JUST ONE can. Some people are just evil. BUT, the store management should have had limits on what could be purchased per person too...it was sad...and my guess is the woman who took it all was probably going to hike the price and sell it to make money. SELFISHNESS! My heart just broke. Another couple who needed medical grade formula was in a report and their sons were facing comas if they didn't get formula. I never saw an update, but my heart just broke for them...I'm praying someone stepped in from the corporation that makes it to help them since it was on a network broadcast. So, although I can't personally understand your breastfeeding dilemna...I can understand the issue...just do what you can to follow healthy eating like you have been and concentrate on the baby right now. Baby steps, so to speak...at least your heart is in the right place!

Oh, did you perhaps want me to switch your weigh day to closer to the weekend, rather than your current Mondays? Less hectic on the weekends, perhaps? Let me know.
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @pupowl So good to see little Tinus...love the fountain you bought! It's adorable. I'm sorry to hear his limping is getting worse. Wish that place they found would heal up more quickly. Let us know what you discover at the vet's...I don't blame you on getting rid of the wasps...they ARE agressive and I think their stings are worse than bees. I avoid both like the plague.

@izzyred9400 OK I'm officially jealous...what beautiful pictures!!! Thanks for sharing...enjoy yourself immensely...I know you are!
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    @izzyred9400
    Lovely pictures! I haven't been to the beach in ages, especially not with such clear blue water.
    @jessicakrall8
    We just got back from the vet again. His nail looked alright, and since he didn't give any pain response, she checked higher up his leg. He didn't like it when she stretched his elbow so we decided to take some x-rays. The good news is that nothing abnornal showed up and his right and left pictures looked the same. So that basically rules out anything serious (breaks, tumors, arthritis). She suspects he tore a tendon. That can take several months to heal up. I can give him some painkillers when he is having a bad day, and then skip a while again, since giving painmeds for a long time isn't good either. So I can play with that a little. He needs rest, which mainly means no jumping from high places. Thankfully he doesn't really do that; I designed everything inside the house with small jumps because I know that is better for his body. So I guess there is nothing to do but wait and keep him somewhat comfortable. I am very relieved to know there is nothing major wrong.

• LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Steps
    6/12 8,903
    6/13 7,862
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,196 Member
    Options
    Daily Step goal: 10,000
    Sun 6/12: 14,992
    Mon 6/13: 15,283
  • Walela617
    Walela617 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow Shape Shifters! Here is my progress to date:

Walela617
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 217.0 (02/29/08)
    PW (Previous Weight): 164.2 (5/29/22) - NEW DAY ONE! (GOAL WEIGHT: 140 or below)
    PW (Previous Weight): 162.2 (6/05/22) - WK01
    CW (Current Weight): 161.6 (6/12/22) - WK02
    LTD: 53.6, *Current* LTD: 2.6

Today I did 11,151 steps! I'm not so good about tracking daily. I record my workout sessions but I haven't started writing down total steps for the day and my tracker erases daily steps after midnight (although it does retain intended workout sessions).

Sorry I'm late recording my weight. Please correct me if WK02 is 06/12 or is that WK03? (I always confuse that.) Thanks so much! (Carole)
  • Walela617
    Walela617 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    qaqf9pv61ntp.jpg
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    My steps
    6/12 5,378
    6/13 19,292
    6/14 7,229
  • Rmyles11
    Rmyles11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Rmyles11
    Monday
    CW 241
    PW 240
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    @PatriceFitnessPal I hope you have a chance to emotionally recharge this week. What a tough weekend.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,270 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Current Maintenance Weigh In
    Please excuse my weigh in next week I'm on vacation and I don't know if I will have access to a scale
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Walela617 wrote: »
    Please correct me if WK02 is 06/12 or is that WK03? (I always confuse that.) Thanks so much! (Carole)

@walela617 It's week 3 this week. If you'll go to the weigh-in chart, it's clearly labeled. Go to the Main Fat2Fit page and scroll down to where it shows the links to the June spreadsheet and click on that link, then find the Shape Shifters tab at the bottom and that takes you to our weigh in spreadsheet for the month. Hope this helps.
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    0epjncqgoxmk.png

Step Challengers, here's the chart for Week 2...please post your updates so I can catch up the chart. Remember to post every 2-3 days please. It helps to keep us up-to-date on the stats. Thanks for your assistance!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    fcsndcphmqg6.png
This discussion has been closed.