WaistAways Team Chat - JUNE 2022

Options

Replies

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Ahhhh. I’m so sorry. I’m late weighing in. It’s not great. That’s probably why I didn’t think to do it.

PW 205. x
    CW 206.7

I hope I am late so I don’t mess up the tallies and add weight to your losses.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Treasure Island has a great gym. Got up and got my Peloton ride in on a regular stationary bike this morning. Getting er done!!

6/18 exercise - 15110 steps

@Kali225 Your day sounds great! Get it

@eggfreak You have so much on your plate. You are a great daughter - your family is lucky to have you.
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Steps
    Sun 7,499
    Mon 8,360
    40 min strength
    15 min elliptical
    Tues 11,606
    Wed 10,347
    40 min strength
    Thurs 6,323
    Fri 12,271
    20 min cardio
    30 min lifting
    Sat 16,552
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    Options
    Well done us - 3rd place, at least holding our own!

I actually went out to an evening event today - it was an improv night by a dance company in Sherbrooke Québec. They have them monthly, but this was the first one I have attended. I really went to spy on what they have for music. It was a good evening, and I might be able to sit in with the musicians when they start up in the fall. There are usually 3, it seems, but not always the same people each time. The music is as improvised as the dance, so everyone has to think and react on the fly to the ideas proposed by the audience. I think it would be a lot of fun. Good dancers always amaze me - the things they can do!

So, it's time for the Monday people next -
    @MoonlitMuse
    @DD265
    @CarolAnnM2

Two missing people for today - and because you missed last week as well, you will be dropped if you don't weigh in this week! Please don't forget :blush:
    @BlissfulK
    @graceojo999

Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    Steps and exercise for last week:

Sunday - 6665
    Monday - 13,270
    Tuesday - 7849
    Wednesday - 12,150
    Thursday - 11,684 + 30 Pilates + 45 Bike
    Friday - 10,054 + 45 Bike
    Saturday - 6804 + 15 Pilates + 45 Bike
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Great job @graceojo999 and fantastic job to the team for a third place finish!

Well, we are coverering a lot of ground on foot. The weather is warm, the fun is abundant. Having a great time... over the moon!

6/19 exercise: 22,918 steps + 46 minutes exercise bike
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    b9ghxn5uywl9.png
  • jugar
    Options
    @conleywoods it is indeed a gorgeous workout room! I can see why everyone wants it :heart:
  • jugar
    Options
    I am so tired of being wishy washy... I thought I was doing really well last week, but then I had a gain. Then my husband asked me about the pickles, and I admit I had been eating alot of them, like 2-3 servings per day... Well it turns out one serving is 33% of your daily sodium, so I have had like 7 straight days of LOTS of sodium, over what I normally eat, so I am going to push my pickles down to one serving every other day....

One day at a time, and today will be a good day !
    Bummer about the sodium in pickles - that stuff sure hits hard. Sweating helps!
  • jugar
    Options
    Remining Monday and upcoming Tuesday weigh-in - here you go:

@BlissfulK
    @MoonlitMuse
    @Kali225
    @JEB03253

Go!
This discussion has been closed.