Summer Buzz Around the Airport Lounge

Options

Replies

• Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,777 Member
    Options
    @pmbach1 have you blogged or posted to an MFP message board other than this challenge, about the magazine?
  • pmbach1
    pmbach1 Posts: 2,140 Member
    Options
    @Ceriusly1 No I don't know how. One of the administrators suggested this. If you have another thought let me know. But I will need instructions! :o
  • marg750me
    marg750me Posts: 2,911 Member
    Options
    HI Everyone,

Today was frustated again getting document typed and sent?!?!??! I was finally able to get it done after 2 hours of NUTSY??? Be back tomorrow to get things set up
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

So glad to see some new members in the challenge. I promise it may seem daunting at first or just confusing. I know from experience that it does get easier and all the leaders are awesome and will help the best they can.

Today has been a stressful but productive baking session. Lot's of movement. Hoping tomorrow is a little more relaxed. According to my cousin's scale I am down 0.7 lbs. Woohoo I'll take it!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,506 Member
    Options
    pmbach1 wrote: »
    @Ceriusly1 No I don't know how. One of the administrators suggested this. If you have another thought let me know. But I will need instructions! :o

Hi Pam,,, to blog here's how to blog:

Please first write it using a Document (Many of us use Google Doc). When you use pictures please make them 1/4 of the size of width of the page. Use as many pics as you wish, and words of course.

From the home page(Light blue line) Look down below to the darker blue line and click on My Blog

Under Tools you'll see "Tools" Click on Add Blog

Copy and paste from your document (All at once is great)

Check off "I am not a robot"

Than click on "Save".

If it does not post ,,, the first time ,, just copy and paste again. It'll go through sometimes it can take me a bit, but, now that I blog some, it always goes through the first time.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,410 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this week. My week is going well. I signed up to do a 5K this weekend to see where I am at in my progress. I am training for a 5K in july and started training in April I believe for the 5K. It has taken me a bit as I cannot run every day. My body just won't let me run every day without getting exhausted. I am not sure what I can do to length the time I am able to jog. The app I am using has me jog for about 5 minutes and then walk for like 3 minutes. I am going to have to keep doing that the whole race. We will see what happens.

@bookieNJ - Perhaps you could ask him where he placed your bike?
    @cormierannie - I did a job/walk yesterday evening. Way to go on dropping off clothing to donate.
    @CSEGUIN2 - Glad yesterday was a success for your baking.

Well it is time to get ready for work. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • cosmiccurves
    cosmiccurves Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain thank you!! My birthday was wonderful thanks to my husband and our boys! Also, our move is going smoothly now, the hardest part is over!

How do we know if we made it on a team? I posted before the cut off on one of the team posts (RHCS) and wasn't sure if I did that right!

Today is going to be pretty standard. We have to finish cleaning up our old duplex today since tomorrow is when we turn in the keys. We were hoping to get in an evening walk but the weather is looking pretty rainy today (which we BADLY need) so I may do some yoga or extra walking around the house unpacking to make up for the steps. Either way, I'm counting down the days until we start this challenge! I am not sure what to expect and such since this will be my first one, but just posting and seeing all of you commenting has me super excited!

YRpPbcw.png
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • majork29
    majork29 Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Good morning.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain thank you!! My birthday was wonderful thanks to my husband and our boys! Also, our move is going smoothly now, the hardest part is over!

How do we know if we made it on a team? I posted before the cut off on one of the team posts (RHCS) and wasn't sure if I did that right!

Today is going to be pretty standard. We have to finish cleaning up our old duplex today since tomorrow is when we turn in the keys. We were hoping to get in an evening walk but the weather is looking pretty rainy today (which we BADLY need) so I may do some yoga or extra walking around the house unpacking to make up for the steps. Either way, I'm counting down the days until we start this challenge! I am not sure what to expect and such since this will be my first one, but just posting and seeing all of you commenting has me super excited!

YRpPbcw.png

WOOHOO WELCOME ABOARD!! We are excited to have you with us!! Here's how to find the invites (not out yet, but will be later. Plus your CL- Challenge Leader works full time though NO DOUBT she'll send out as fast as she can, unless she's in a meeting and can't)

Its very likely your team choice of being with RHCS will be the team you are on.

Here's how to find your invite:

On your home page, click on the Community tab (Lighter blue bar)
    On the darker blue bar please click on GROUPS
    You'll see the invite right there above MY GROUPS

mgvnveevienb.png

• Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,777 Member
    Options
    @pmbach1 I was going to suggest sharing on the success stories board but I saw you already did that. @Dianedoessmiles1 has given you good instruction for blogging. If you need more help let us know.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,690 Member
    Options
    happy wednesday everyone! it is a beautiful day here today. it rained in the morning and now the sun is shining brightly outside! my daughter says hi to all! she worked at her part time job yesterday. she really enjoys this job. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i did a strength training workout early this morning and i feel great! i went for a walk earlier this afternoon and i feel terrific! i will be doing some dancing later on after supper. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Retired_Sue
    Retired_Sue Posts: 11,595 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - Just want to let you know that Fit Force team invitations have been sent out so please check your "Groups" page under "Community" to find your invitation if you requested this team. I'm looking forward to getting everyone on board for the summer challenge!
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,912 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain -thx! I can see it-just not able to access it. It shouldn’t too long I think. We had to do a roof repair so all this stuff from the attic is blocking my bike in. Lots is garbage but we have a limit to our garbage and also have driveway stuff that has to be trashed
  • TEXASTITCHER
    TEXASTITCHER Posts: 6,701 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to a great Summer Challenge - I have just sent out the invitations to the Summer Rain Dancers Team. See you there.
  • marg750me
    marg750me Posts: 2,911 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm on my phone using a stylus!!!!! My sister's internet is out until Thursday they are getting a new septic tank. I will check in to say Hi no more HATE stylus typing. Night
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Quick stop in as it is getting late. Another successful day of baking one more to go. Not sure I will make it to check-in tomorrow as I will also be heading home tomorrow evening. But will do my best.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Cseguin2 ,, Oh hey, did you get the request from the OAL's? It was 450 of the mini cheesecakes you make for the 2022 Summer 5% Challenge members!! Oh we are quite aware we do not have 450 members,,, hehehehehe Hey ,, OAL's work hard!! LOLOLOLOL We WILL share with the other leaders,, maybe????? Please travel safely. SO HAPPY you got to get away. You work so very very hard!! You certainly deserved it!

All others to check for your invites: Most, but NOT ALL have gone out. If your team was full one or 2 members who signed up near the end may be waiting to see if someone does not accept their invitation. If you signed up for ANY TEAM you may possibly be assigned a team right off, but some may be delayed so we can use your invite to help even out the teams. We like to have all planes with the same amount of passengers in order for all teams to have the same chance of landing first, and at the end of the week, to have the chance of traveling the most miles.

How to find your team invite:

From the home page:
    On the lighter blue line, please click on the COMMUNITY TAB
    Then on the DARKER blue line please click on GROUPS
    When you right below the add at the top of the page (If you do not pay for MFP), and before MY GROUPS you'll see your invite.

grb7hvcbkcrs.png
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Kurtize ,,, HAHAHAHAHA!! Okay I DID laugh "maybe" A WEE BIT to hard!! TY TY TY!!
    ALL ****PS4L**** all invites have been sent out in the first batch. Please do as the above post to find ours. ALL but 6 members have joined. GREAT JOB PS4L!!
    @Retired_Sue ,, LOVE having you as a CL!! TY TY TY TY for being "AWESOME"!!! It's WONDERFUL to see so many teams filling up so quickly.
    @Bookienj,,, It'll be fun when you get to it!! I love decluttering, but indeed if I lived where they limit the trash we can put out,, that'd put a damper on things!! In Portland they DO LIMIT it, Plus they have to buy these special plastic bags that are 75 cent's to a dollar each. SO HAPPY I DO NOT live in Portland, our city often follows Portland, thankfully they did not do that here!! BUT!! Where I live we have a contact with a private trash company for all pick ups, and recyclables. We are not limited, however, if someone thinks they "recycle" larger pieces (if it can't fit in a large trash bag and down the chute, it can't be in the trash, if it does not have the recycle symbol on it, it can't go in there. I take bigger stuff to the dump. Are you able to drop off you want at the city/town disposal area? We have no limit on that.
    @Texastitcher.. GREAT JOB Jo Ann!! Did you see up above we're asking @Cseguin2 for some of her WONDERFUL Mini cheesecakes,, LOL I HOPE I am remembering the right person who makes them. AM I?
    @Marg750me ,,, Oh I do not like stylus either!! Give me either a good old keyboard (I do not need to look at one) or my finger to glide over the keys (without picking it) to spell out what I want, or I downloaded a Google Keyboard (On my Android phone) so now I can just talk into it, it's pretty accurate!! I am shocked it is, since my Maine accent is quite strong. Hope the internet is back soon and that all very smoothly and even with some SAVINGS at the end.